Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Results 481 to 506 of 506

Topic: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

  1. #481
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.00

    Quote Originally Posted by legitclouds View Post
    There is not enough space in the script left for any other mods due the limitations on the cronus. If there is enough interest, I will make a pack that can change back and forth between 2 slots so you can play with all the mods on. Just remember it would take 2, maybe even 3 slots to get it working like the full version I have for my t2
    Thanks bro that wouldn't work unless we could swap slots with the controller which I guess is impossible, I personally only wanted the AA mods I never use the rest not sure about everyone else though thanks again for your time.

  2. #482
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    The problem is to find a solution and keep the anti recoil active when you switch from micro lvt to aim perfection smoothly not make 2 anti recoil. Also we have to consider long range n short range.
    I have also to delete staffing for long range
    I dont like to make the script adjustable for the moment. If i did this i m sure we ll never reach this stage and all of player will keep changing value and say it's not working. Sometimes you need to learn how to play with the script and adapt your gameplay
    I m thinking also of tunning deadzone and controller sensitivity in the script for micro mvt combo to be more accurate
    Last edited by Sweet_EviL; 2 Days Ago at 18:19.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_EviL For This Useful Post:


  4. #483
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    i would only use aa, nice and simple

  5. #484
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkghoul View Post
    i would only use aa, nice and simple
    It wasn't simple lol

  6. #485
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_EviL View Post
    It wasn't simple lol
    I think he means just a simple AA function in the script lol we know this is not simple its genius work

  7. #486
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_EviL View Post
    The problem is to find a solution and keep the anti recoil active when you switch from micro lvt to aim perfection smoothly not make 2 anti recoil. Also we have to consider long range n short range.
    I have also to delete staffing for long range
    I dont like to make the script adjustable for the moment. If i did this i m sure we ll never reach this stage and all of player will keep changing value and say it's not working. Sometimes you need to learn how to play with the script and adapt your gameplay
    I m thinking also of tunning deadzone and controller sensitivity in the script for micro mvt combo to be more accurate
    Understood bro like legitcloud said earlier anti-recoil only benefits slightly in Fortnite and only on 2 weapons but it would still be nice to have, more accuracy is always the goal. Thanks

  8. #487
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_EviL View Post
    It wasn't simple lol
    This is about as simple of an AA script as you'll find. And in BO4 anyway, has more sticky aim that anything I experimented with. I haven't looked at your script for a few day. I know you've been making changes/fixes constantly I'm thinking of an expanded version of the function at the bottom. Look at all data and based on criteria, return the appropriate value. Might be aim assist, anti recoil, micro_lvt....what ever. Would be pretty easy to then have that algorithm complete a loop and then head back and repeat.


  9. #488
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Ok here my best version for BF5 so far
    Based on the best version V5.0 of 'our' Sweet Evil, i have added an anti recoil on the fly and auto cancel reload
    Credit to : Sweet Evil ,Batts, Lex lost and cronus user

  10. #489
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogz_ View Post
    I think 230-20 is very good for long and 164-21 for shorter range but it would be better being able to change this at any time, I've never tried anti recoil though. Thanks Bro
    He's talking about aim assist values. What you are posting there looks like aim abuse values in fortnite?

  11. #490
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    This is y first time posting on here i downloaded your script and i dont understand how to use it i play call of duty so im trying to get a super aim assist so if you can explain in mor detail how to use it that would be great

  12. #491
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Quote Originally Posted by legitclouds View Post
    He's talking about aim assist values. What you are posting there looks like aim abuse values in fortnite?
    Not sure I never change them really yours work good short and long as do 20-50 which others use I find changing the aim abuse settings count the most for better aim etc. But you guys know better than me I can just tell you if there any good by testing them at my end.

  13. #492
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTuck View Post
    This is y first time posting on here i downloaded your script and i dont understand how to use it i play call of duty so im trying to get a super aim assist so if you can explain in mor detail how to use it that would be great
    Hey welcome
    Just plug and play

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by chouda View Post
    Ok here my best version for BF5 so far
    Based on the best version V5.0 of 'our' Sweet Evil, i have added an anti recoil on the fly and auto cancel reload
    Credit to : Sweet Evil ,Batts, Lex lost and cronus user
    Thanks! you still love 5.0 lol

  14. #493
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V2

    This is my 2nd time posting i think i posted my ?in wrong section but i play call 0f duty black ops 4
    my qustion is i downloaded your script messed aroud with it but i have no idea how to use your script or the number to put inso if you can cn you please explain better on how to use your script

  15. #494
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    so i plugerd and played but my aim is still bad idk whats a good number i use the hades in black ops 4 for the playstastion it seem like it is having trouboe sticking on enemy and also on the playstation 4 for cod bo4 there is look sensitivty horizantal and vertical also the is a ads sensativity and a high zoom sensitivity my hoirizantal and vertical look sens is 4-4
    my ads is .75 si i dont know ifnthat has anything to do with it. can you make a anti-recoil in your script i d/l . im sorry for asking 100 ? but im trying to learn how to use the scripts

  16. #495
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V2

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTuck View Post
    This is my 2nd time posting i think i posted my ?in wrong section but i play call 0f duty black ops 4
    my qustion is i downloaded your script messed aroud with it but i have no idea how to use your script or the number to put inso if you can cn you please explain better on how to use your script
    Hi copy it to any slot select slot on usb when plugged into your console the script does the work if you want you can find GPC's that are mixed in previous pages for BO4.

  17. #496
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Quote Originally Posted by chouda View Post
    Ok here my best version for BF5 so far
    Based on the best version V5.0 of 'our' Sweet Evil, i have added an anti recoil on the fly and auto cancel reload
    Credit to : Sweet Evil ,Batts, Lex lost and cronus user
    I used this in anti recoil in my fortnite script with a few alterations. I also have different anti recoil values depending on which combo in Sweet Evil's Aim Assist and its working out great! I am using v5.30 and the tracking is nice, smooth and strong. Sweet Evil as far as values here is what I've settled on for the moment for long and short range. I can even now hold down the fire button to spam the heavy AR and it is no longer wild


  18. #497
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Can you post the full script?

    Quote Originally Posted by legitclouds View Post
    I used this in anti recoil in my fortnite script with a few alterations. I also have different anti recoil values depending on which combo in Sweet Evil's Aim Assist and its working out great! I am using v5.30 and the tracking is nice, smooth and strong. Sweet Evil as far as values here is what I've settled on for the moment for long and short range. I can even now hold down the fire button to spam the heavy AR and it is no longer wild


  19. #498
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    i Know its not simple, i only meant i dont need drop shot jump shot . as long as i have your script im golden

  20. #499
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Quote Originally Posted by chouda View Post
    Ok here my best version for BF5 so far
    Based on the best version V5.0 of 'our' Sweet Evil, i have added an anti recoil on the fly and auto cancel reload
    Credit to : Sweet Evil ,Batts, Lex lost and cronus user
    Hi m8...can you change to me on yours script R1 to Fire
    and L1 to aim?! for me 41 years old dude its a litlle complicate to
    learn this things LoooL Regards

  21. #500
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Quote Originally Posted by KNOFLER69 View Post
    Hi m8...can you change to me on yours script R1 to Fire
    and L1 to aim?! for me 41 years old dude its a litlle complicate to
    learn this things LoooL Regards
    HYG m8

  22. #501
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    I will try latter...thanks very much m8...this works wells on BF5?!

  23. #502
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Quote Originally Posted by KNOFLER69 View Post
    I will try latter...thanks very much m8...this works wells on BF5?!
    yep

  24. #503
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Quote Originally Posted by chouda View Post
    yep
    One more thing m8 if you dont mine...can you do the same on the new script 5.30 change the L2/R2 buttons to L1/R1 please? Regards and thanks!

  25. #504
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    hey sweet does this script work for ww2??

  26. #505
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Try it man

  27. #506
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

    User Info Menu

    Re: [BETA] [COD, Fortnite, BO ...] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V5.30

    Quote Originally Posted by rizzle228 View Post
    hey sweet does this script work for ww2??
    Hry try it it's a generic script may br same value need to be changed

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Similar Topics

  1. [BETA] Advanced Aim Abuse Script V2 [COD, Fortnite, BO ...]
    By Sweet_EviL in forum Script Request
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 20:30
  2. Fortnite looking for aim assist script and aim abuse
    By RRusher in forum GPC Library Script Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 00:54
  3. Can someone edit the Fortnite aim abuse script for me?
    By Jaebsonasty in forum Script Request
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th October 18, 19:01
  4. Advanced Aim Abuse Script
    By Sweet_EviL in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 5th October 18, 08:47
  5. Fortnite Script - Aim Abuse not working
    By krepsininkas in forum Script Request
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18th August 18, 07:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •