Topic: How to create my own gamepack using Visual Scripting - Coin Farming

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

How to create my own gamepack using Visual Scripting - Coin Farming

I just purchased the CronusMax mod and would like to create a gamepack for my son to farm coins in Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. I've read and watched videos where you can have a mod that will move your character left, then right, then jump, then left, then right, then jump, etc. Is it easy to create this in the Visual Scripting? I've searched here and didn't find a gamepack that did this already. If there is one, I can just use it...if not I'd like to learn how to create these myself using Visual Scripting. In PvZ: GW2, there's a local game mode that you can use the mod on that will get around 1 million coins in a 24 hour period. This will help my son unlock some of the characters. Please give any assistance you can.
    Xbox One original and Xbox One X
    Default Xbox One controller
    Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: How to create my own gamepack using Visual Scripting - Coin Farming

Quote Originally Posted by jmcelvoy View Post
    I just purchased the CronusMax mod and would like to create a gamepack for my son to farm coins in Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. I've read and watched videos where you can have a mod that will move your character left, then right, then jump, then left, then right, then jump, etc. Is it easy to create this in the Visual Scripting? I've searched here and didn't find a gamepack that did this already. If there is one, I can just use it...if not I'd like to learn how to create these myself using Visual Scripting. In PvZ: GW2, there's a local game mode that you can use the mod on that will get around 1 million coins in a 24 hour period. This will help my son unlock some of the characters. Please give any assistance you can.
    Xbox One original and Xbox One X
    Default Xbox One controller
    Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
    Visual Scripting is okay for very basic stuff like spamming a button but it can end up being easier to just code your own script rather than trying to use visual scripting.
    You can also just get someone else to make it for you. I can do it for you if you wish.

If you think you can do it yourself, its not to hard if I provide most of it for you.

Here's a script for you. You can change the buttons how you wish but basically its a combination of buttons that happen in real time kinda like a recording of preset button presses that will loop over and over until you Hold Right Stick to turn it off or on.

Just look at the below section where I comment saying to change the buttons below and it will have the buttons and the times they will be pressed.

Just go to the GPC compiler tab and press new and paste the above.

If it looks too difficult then you can tell me the button you want it to press and i'll do it for you.
    Just list them as...
    e.g

Press A
    Hold B
    Turn the right stick left
    etc.
    Last edited by Fadexz; 1 Week Ago at 01:53.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fadexz For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thanks Fadexz. I tried the other script I found but it only does D-Pad movements and when playing PvZ: GW2 locally, you have to select a character between each round, so there has to be 2 pushes of the A button in a row at some point (the first push of A selects the character type, the select selects the character). I think if it just moved Right, then A, A, then Left, then A, A, it would be all good. I tried modifying the script you posted, but got an error that says XB1_Right isn't a known/found variable. What would be the variable to get the Left stick to move Right? In Visual Scripting there is an option for XB1 Right and Left so I just assumed that was the variable.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Fadexz, thanks for replying. I tried the script you copied and I couldn't get it to do anything. I pressed the Right stick to activate but didn't notice it doing anything. What I need after going through the game last night, is a script that will move right (Left stick moved right), press A button twice, then move left (left stick moved left), then press A button twice, and repeat. I tried to modify the script you included but got an error that XB1_Right isn't a variable...so what would be the right sequence for what I'm trying to do? Here's what I have and it's not working:
    // CHANGE THE BELOW
    combo PvZ2_AFK { // Change the below button sequence to whatever you want it to do
    set_val(XB1_Right,100); // It will move right for 40 ms
    wait(40);
    set_val(XB1_A,100); // It will Hold A for 40 ms
    wait(40);
    set_val(XB1_A,100); // It will Hold A for 40 ms
    wait(40);
    set_val(XB1_A,0); // It will set A to 0% pressed for 40 ms
    wait(40);
    set_val(XB1_Left,100); // It will move left for 40 ms
    wait(40);
    set_val(XB1_RX,0); // It will set Right Stick X axis to 0% (not let the stick move horizontally)
    wait(40);
    wait(1000); // It will freeze what it is doing for 1 second which is nothing because there is no button before.