Topic: BO4 Rapid Fire doesn't work

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

BO4 Rapid Fire doesn't work

Good morning. I have noticed that for whatever the reason that my RF has never worked on the gamepack however if I use a script not off the gamepack it works. What am I doing wrong here? I have reset it, tired slot 1. I am on PS4 using my Xbox evil shift controller because there is no support for the vantage yet via USB hub which I got off here. Everything else checks out. The reason I am using my shift controller vs my elite is that for whatever reason the script when I reload using the paddle on the back brings up the touchpad and it doesn't on my shift. I am sure I can fine tune things with the script but I was wondering if others have issues or is it just mine? What could be causing it? I didn't have this problem with WW2.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: BO4 Rapid Fire doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by xZeroFunksGvnx View Post
    Good morning. I have noticed that for whatever the reason that my RF has never worked on the gamepack however if I use a script not off the gamepack it works. What am I doing wrong here? I have reset it, tired slot 1. I am on PS4 using my Xbox evil shift controller because there is no support for the vantage yet via USB hub which I got off here. Everything else checks out. The reason I am using my shift controller vs my elite is that for whatever reason the script when I reload using the paddle on the back brings up the touchpad and it doesn't on my shift. I am sure I can fine tune things with the script but I was wondering if others have issues or is it just mine? What could be causing it? I didn't have this problem with WW2.
    Does it have no effect at all?
    Are you using the default settings for rapid fire?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Yes, no effect at all. However the script works. I will say that the other things have worked. AR works, I pretty much only use AR however I have since started to like the Auger and wanted it to rapid fire. I don't care if it actually fires faster just don't like pulling the trigger more than once...lol I will go in depth a bit more with the script I just can't figure out why the GP doesn't work for me. Example: when I use the Auger on the script, I only have to pull the trigger once and it keeps firing. Same goes for the new gun...daemon? not sure if I spelled that correctly. However, with the game pack, I get nothing on both guns.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

You have to turn it on when your in game, hold LT or L2 and tap Down if I remember correctly. I suggest running a Tactical Rifle for distance and a SG12 for close quarters
    Last edited by ddigitaldnr; 1 Week Ago at 11:05.