Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: I want to say goodbye for now.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

Goodluck in the future my man !
    Without you cronusmax wouldnt be the same ! Thanks for everything =)

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Thanks for everything your SGI was amazing!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BobKnob For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

[QUOTE=Excalibur;1169078]Hello guys.
    Five years, I was spending all my free time to help with this forum.
    I did all the scripts for the FIFA series. I helped thousands of people for their scripts.
    I did the S.G.I tools so that the users themselves can generate what they want without the need to pray for a script.
    I did not do all this for money, but because I love to help.
    Small donations are like saying a real thank you. I earn much more when I work in my specialty.
    The main reason to temporarily give up on this forum is quite different.
    My passion and desire are directed in another direction at the moment.
    3 months ago, I bought an old house and now I want to rebuild it with my own hands.
    So now I learn how to do thousands of things in woodworking and it's very interesting to me.
    I made a carpenter's workshop and bought all the necessary machines and tools. So now I'm learning how to use them safely.

This is the main reason not to participate in this forum. Maybe I'll be back in time, but I can not promise you.

So goodbye for now and happy gaming for you![followr your dreams man thanks for all the knowleged that you will lwave behaind good luck on building the home. if i win the lottery i will personily hunt you down and give you one million cash.]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jackboysnc2233 For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thanks for all you've done!

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Goodluck, wish you all the best

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

hey am i just want to say thank u alot for all your time and if u need any help on construction building you home.im down... any tips since foundation to the roof let me knw.....

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Thank you for evening you have done for a lot of us on here. I wish you luck on your next life mission.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for evening you have done for a lot of us on here. I wish you luck on your next life mission.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

hate to see you go man, your scripts and things have helped me massively on many game, but you got to follow where your desires and heart tells you too. gl with the house, i have restored a couple of them...was fun, but not something i would wanna do again.hope you manage to do what all you want and that we will see you come back eventually

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Jemand hier der mir mit dem AFK RENOWN (RAINBOW SIX SIEGE)

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hello guys.
    Five years, I was spending all my free time to help with this forum.
    I did all the scripts for the FIFA series. I helped thousands of people for their scripts.
    I did the S.G.I tools so that the users themselves can generate what they want without the need to pray for a script.
    I did not do all this for money, but because I love to help.
    Small donations are like saying a real thank you. I earn much more when I work in my specialty.
    The main reason to temporarily give up on this forum is quite different.
    My passion and desire are directed in another direction at the moment.
    3 months ago, I bought an old house and now I want to rebuild it with my own hands.
    So now I learn how to do thousands of things in woodworking and it's very interesting to me.
    I made a carpenter's workshop and bought all the necessary machines and tools. So now I'm learning how to use them safely.

This is the main reason not to participate in this forum. Maybe I'll be back in time, but I can not promise you.

So goodbye for now and happy gaming for you!
    We needed you! You abandoned us for a house?!? Hire child laborers and get churasss back to work helping us! lol! Nah, but for real thank you man for everything you did to build this thing up. I'm a recent addition but I saw your later responses and it really looked like you weren't feeling this anymore. It happens to the best of us. Dealing with different people can drain you overtime, no matter how nice a person is, so take care and I hope you find that happiness again through carpentry!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Good luck and thanks for your hard work and effort.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I haven't been on this forum long but you have made gaming accessible for me again despite my disability and for that I will always be greatful. Thank you and good luck!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Capsfan For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123