Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 76

Topic: I want to say goodbye for now.

  1. #31
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Excalibur,

    farewell buddy, thank you so much for your efforts and helping to build a great community. good luck on your new craft which you be very good at and your new home.

  2. #32
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hello guys.
    Five years, I was spending all my free time to help with this forum.
    I did all the scripts for the FIFA series. I helped thousands of people for their scripts.
    I did the S.G.I tools so that the users themselves can generate what they want without the need to pray for a script.
    I did not do all this for money, but because I love to help.
    Small donations are like saying a real thank you. I earn much more when I work in my specialty.
    The main reason to temporarily give up on this forum is quite different.
    My passion and desire are directed in another direction at the moment.
    3 months ago, I bought an old house and now I want to rebuild it with my own hands.
    So now I learn how to do thousands of things in woodworking and it's very interesting to me.
    I made a carpenter's workshop and bought all the necessary machines and tools. So now I'm learning how to use them safely.

    This is the main reason not to participate in this forum. Maybe I'll be back in time, but I can not promise you.

    So goodbye for now and happy gaming for you!
    What can i say...
    5 years working together 'shoulder to shoulder', no discussions, never in disagree.
    You are my mentor for everything scripting related because - its true - all I know, I've learned from you
    Anything you've started has ended in success, so I'm sure you'll soon invite us to your new castle!
    and I'm also pretty sure that you'll soon present us a new "how to build a house from scratch - SGI Tool"
    all the best, bro!
    Last edited by LEX LOST; 1 Week Ago at 09:31.

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  4. #33
    GamePack Developer

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    What can i say...
    5 years working together 'shoulder to shoulder', no discussions, never in disagree.
    You are my mentor for everything scripting related because - its true - all I know, I've learned from you
    Anything you've started has ended in success, so I'm sure you'll soon invite us to your new castle!
    and I'm also pretty sure that you'll soon present us a new "how to build a house from scratch - SGI Tool"
    all the best, bro!
    Ohhh that made me laugh, cant wait for the SGI concrete tool at my work heehehehe.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:


  6. #34
    Italian Plumber

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Thanks for all the hard work my friend I hope to see the progress on your house.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xbl jedi For This Useful Post:


  8. #35
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Thank you for everything

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to rajaa For This Useful Post:


  10. #36
    Italian Plumber

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    I've only just started using cronusmax and i have practically learnt everything I know so far from your S.G.I tools.
    Thankyou for what you've done for the community.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrorion For This Useful Post:


  12. #37
    Do a Barrel Roll!

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Hi Excalibur,

    I am very sorry your leaving and would like to thank you for all the help you have given in the time you were here. I personally love the SGI Scrips better than anything else and appreciated the help you gave me an understanding of how it works. I totally get we all have separate lives and when things change you need to make the change to adapt. It's funny how you're moving into a field I work in as I am in the construction industry in the UK.

    Good luck restoring your house, and hopefully you can still pop your head in to say hello.

    Once again, thank you for all your help.

    Kind Regards

    VeNuM (Robert)

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to III VeNuM III For This Useful Post:


  14. #38
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    What can i say...
    5 years working together 'shoulder to shoulder', no discussions, never in disagree.
    You are my mentor for everything scripting related because - its true - all I know, I've learned from you
    Anything you've started has ended in success, so I'm sure you'll soon invite us to your new castle!
    and I'm also pretty sure that you'll soon present us a new "how to build a house from scratch - SGI Tool"
    all the best, bro!
    You've been my friend all these years, and I'm so lucky I know you.
    We have helped each other and have always had excellent relationships.
    You are a good man and I am lucky to be your friend.

    I wish You all the best!

    Ivan

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  16. #39
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Goodbye Excalibur, King of Brittany and S.G.I
    Your work here leaves a very beautiful impression and a great generosity of a guy who did not steal his nickname

    See you soon God willing

    PS: Watch out for hammer blows on your fingers

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to reddit For This Useful Post:


  18. #40
    GamePack Developer

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    It's going to be impossible to replace any of exclabers expertise but we are going to try to carry on s.g.i and hopefully make excalibur proud. Very big shoes to fill. 143 neighbor!!!

    In case anyone wants to know Mr Rodgers invented a number 143 which mean 1 for I, four letters in love = 4 & 3 letters in you!

  19. #41
    GamePack Developer

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Was a passion to work with you back then and I hope you'll be back one day :-)

    - x22DOT

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  21. #42
    Do a Barrel Roll!

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Thank you for your work Ex

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hello guys.
    Five years, I was spending all my free time to help with this forum.
    I did all the scripts for the FIFA series. I helped thousands of people for their scripts.
    I did the S.G.I tools so that the users themselves can generate what they want without the need to pray for a script.
    I did not do all this for money, but because I love to help.
    Small donations are like saying a real thank you. I earn much more when I work in my specialty.
    The main reason to temporarily give up on this forum is quite different.
    My passion and desire are directed in another direction at the moment.
    3 months ago, I bought an old house and now I want to rebuild it with my own hands.
    So now I learn how to do thousands of things in woodworking and it's very interesting to me.
    I made a carpenter's workshop and bought all the necessary machines and tools. So now I'm learning how to use them safely.

    This is the main reason not to participate in this forum. Maybe I'll be back in time, but I can not promise you.

    So goodbye for now and happy gaming for you!

  22. #43
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    good luck

  23. #44
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    bye

  24. #45
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Good luck my friend I hope your new adventure is as fun as your last thanks for all the help

  25. #46
    Italian Plumber

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Thanks for all your contribution and good luck.

  26. #47
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    goodluck on your new home and many blessings!!! thankyou for all your support and help on here!

  27. #48
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hello guys.
    Five years, I was spending all my free time to help with this forum.
    I did all the scripts for the FIFA series. I helped thousands of people for their scripts.
    I did the S.G.I tools so that the users themselves can generate what they want without the need to pray for a script.
    I did not do all this for money, but because I love to help.
    Small donations are like saying a real thank you. I earn much more when I work in my specialty.
    The main reason to temporarily give up on this forum is quite different.
    My passion and desire are directed in another direction at the moment.
    3 months ago, I bought an old house and now I want to rebuild it with my own hands.
    So now I learn how to do thousands of things in woodworking and it's very interesting to me.
    I made a carpenter's workshop and bought all the necessary machines and tools. So now I'm learning how to use them safely.

    This is the main reason not to participate in this forum. Maybe I'll be back in time, but I can not promise you.

    So goodbye for now and happy gaming for you!
    I am sad to hear that you are leaving us but I am happy for you because you have a beautiful project in your hands
    Nobody will ever thank you enough for all that you did for the community, you inspired many of us and you also taught us a lot

    I hope someday you'll come back and say hello, but sometimes life and our personal projects move us in other directions

    Thanks again for all the help you could provide, I wish you all the success you deserve in your future projects

    See you soon, I hope

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:


  29. #49
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Good luck my friend. Thank you for the countless hours that you spent making this forum what it is. The majority of the things I know about GPC I learned from you and your scripts.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seranizz For This Useful Post:


  31. #50
    Italian Plumber

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Excalibur you are a true legend for this community Iam very sad you say goodbye but on the other hand Iam very happy that you find a new hobby and passion!
    Good luck to you my friend thanks a TON for all the work you put into this.
    From all my heart I wish you the best and I hope you will come back <3

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to xamcronus For This Useful Post:


  33. #51
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Thank you for all your hard work and excellent contributions

  34. #52
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Excalibur Legends

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Koppirates-7 For This Useful Post:


  36. #53
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    goodluck with ur house.

  37. #54
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Gutted to see you leaving us Excalibur, afterall, you were the one that made me buy CM due to your FIFA scripts. I hope to see somebody take over your reigns and carry on this work as the FIFA section isn't all it used to be anymore. Maybe even make a standalone client in your spare time, if you have any, like you did with FIFA Script Manipulator and sell it to fund more carpentry equipment?

    Oh well, was worth a try haha! Enjoy working on your house bud!

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Hutcho For This Useful Post:


  39. #55
    Senior Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutcho View Post
    Gutted to see you leaving us Excalibur, afterall, you were the one that made me buy CM due to your FIFA scripts. I hope to see somebody take over your reigns and carry on this work as the FIFA section isn't all it used to be anymore. Maybe even make a standalone client in your spare time, if you have any, like you did with FIFA Script Manipulator and sell it to fund more carpentry equipment?

    Oh well, was worth a try haha! Enjoy working on your house bud!
    give a look at this: FIFA 19 xSkills Generator
    Last edited by LEX LOST; 1 Week Ago at 11:12.

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  41. #56
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    byu

  42. #57
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Thank you so much for everything. you were a big help to me too. See you soon, goodluck with your house! How can i donate btw!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hello guys.
    Five years, I was spending all my free time to help with this forum.
    I did all the scripts for the FIFA series. I helped thousands of people for their scripts.
    I did the S.G.I tools so that the users themselves can generate what they want without the need to pray for a script.
    I did not do all this for money, but because I love to help.
    Small donations are like saying a real thank you. I earn much more when I work in my specialty.
    The main reason to temporarily give up on this forum is quite different.
    My passion and desire are directed in another direction at the moment.
    3 months ago, I bought an old house and now I want to rebuild it with my own hands.
    So now I learn how to do thousands of things in woodworking and it's very interesting to me.
    I made a carpenter's workshop and bought all the necessary machines and tools. So now I'm learning how to use them safely.

    This is the main reason not to participate in this forum. Maybe I'll be back in time, but I can not promise you.

    So goodbye for now and happy gaming for you!

  43. #58
    Do a Barrel Roll!

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    One of the true greats for Cronus Max. Thank you for all your help though the years on scripts for Cronus, you have taught me a lot in scripting and SGI tools. I feel my knowledge is now solid to help others, this is what make this forum and people like you fun to be a part of.


    Excalibur - "The force is strong with this one!"


    Good luck on your new adventures.

  44. The Following User Says Thank You to Games4Fun For This Useful Post:


  45. #59
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Thank you for everything you have contributed,
    best of luck with your house!!! xxx

  46. The Following User Says Thank You to Bartrum For This Useful Post:


  47. #60
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: I want to say goodbye for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hello guys.
    Five years, I was spending all my free time to help with this forum.
    I did all the scripts for the FIFA series. I helped thousands of people for their scripts.
    I did the S.G.I tools so that the users themselves can generate what they want without the need to pray for a script.
    I did not do all this for money, but because I love to help.
    Small donations are like saying a real thank you. I earn much more when I work in my specialty.
    The main reason to temporarily give up on this forum is quite different.
    My passion and desire are directed in another direction at the moment.
    3 months ago, I bought an old house and now I want to rebuild it with my own hands.
    So now I learn how to do thousands of things in woodworking and it's very interesting to me.
    I made a carpenter's workshop and bought all the necessary machines and tools. So now I'm learning how to use them safely.

    This is the main reason not to participate in this forum. Maybe I'll be back in time, but I can not promise you.

    So goodbye for now and happy gaming for you!
    Hey Ivan...something I forgot to add. Having worked on several older homes myself (renovating one now) "Carpentry is the illusion of perfection". That may not make sense at the moment, but in time it will

  48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •