We’re happy to announce a huge update to our MAX Input Plugin with an immense amount of new features making it the most powerful plugin in our entire suite. It truly helps take the CronusMAX PLUS to the next level in terms of complete end user control over the performance of their X-Input (Xbox) compatible controllers – and in particular controllers that are not directly compatible with the CronusMAX PLUS.
Another bonus is that you can also use PC HID controllers with MAX Input that are not Xbox controllers – which is great for steering wheels such as the Logitech G27 which are PS3/PC based controllers (Although this support is “unofficial” as you have to use x360ce and it can be a little unstable at times) – more details in the MAX Input Support Forums.
Big thanks to KittyDawn for all the hard work he’s put into this over the last few weeks!
MAX Input v0.63 Beta Changelog:
- Added support for CronusMAX PLUS 1.03 Firmware
- Added support for PS4 Touchpad support in passthrough mode
- Added support for profiles
- Added option to import profiles
- Added option to export profiles
- Added storage for GPC scripts in profiles
- Added rename/delete options to profiles
- Added support for CEMU extra slots
- Added support to assign any of the 4 possible X-Input controllers connected to a pc to the extra slots
- Added support to assign the CronusMAX PLUS controller to the extra slots
- Added support to save extra slot assignments in profiles
- Added warning when clearing a single slot assignment
- Added profile selection recall on startup. The last used profile will be automatically loaded on boot
- Added control + N shortcut to create a new profile
- Added button images to display extra slot assignment
- Added user option to disable X-Input rumble
- Added user option to enable/disable frames stay on top behavior
- Added support for Windows XP
- Added additional support for X-Input on Windows Vista
- Added support for 32bit operating systems
- Added context menu support for Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 controllers
- Added button images for Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 controllers
- Optimizations to the steering wheel deadzone adjustment algorithm
- Optimizations to the GPC interpreter and runtime
- Optimizations to the Invert LY, Invert RY, Tigger/Bumper swap mods
- CronusMAX PLUS controller assignment to extra slots now functional when passthrough mode is disabled.
- Added option to load MAX Input help page within Cronus PRO’s CHM help file.
- Extra Slot 7 is now automatically disabled when in PS4 mode
- Improve Share button function
- Numerous optimizations to the base code
- Updated URL links in the Help Menu
- Updated the About Box
Note: previous database files are now incompatible with the current version. Any old database files will be deleted and replaced with a new file on startup.