PDA

View Full Version : DESTINY PvP

Johnritondo
16th October 14, 00:52
A destiny PvP script that gets the job done. So that I can still earn a little crucible XP. Also maybe a stroy mode script?

KittyDawn
16th October 14, 06:51
Pardon? Get's what job done? If you are after an script to idle PvP, it is not possible due to some clever coding by Bungie. As for Story mode, I have no idea what you want for that.

Johnritondo
16th October 14, 08:54
Like a script in which I can idle but still attain crucible xp. I understand the random drops aren't possible but as long as your person is in the game you should still get crucible xp correct?

KittyDawn
16th October 14, 09:17
Like a script in which I can idle but still attain crucible xp. I understand the random drops aren't possible but as long as your person is in the game you should still get crucible xp correct?
No, there are a few threads on this already. We can make a script that will keep you in the game but you will not get any XP. It looks like you need to either get kills, hit someone or at least shoot at someone every minute or so, you will get nothing from it.

Bungie have worked hard to prevent people from idle boosting this game and it looks like they succeeded.

Johnritondo
16th October 14, 09:26
There's always a flaw in the system. If not PvP what about chest farming? Or material farming? (Spinmetal, helium, etc.)