PDA

View Full Version : XBOX ONE AW auto Dash will pay if good

thepr0
17th November 14, 02:28
willing to offer $5 for auto dash basically i want to be able to just lightly flick it or press left and be able to dash whenever at ease not press down on L3. ill give 10 for it if it comes with a nice anti reoil script i know theres a lot out there most of ya are familiar with this i read the manual but im not getting it much so if anyone can help i will reward thanks

KittyDawn
17th November 14, 02:53
Why not take your money, buy a cup of coffee and read through the forums. You'll find more than one script which already covers what you want.

Take a look near the top right hand corner of this screen, we have a handy search function. :p

thepr0
17th November 14, 02:57
i already found one bro i did my research and i also read the tutorial on how to use it i have it on my CM but i dont know how to use it or make it work i read everything just asking for a little help nothing too complicated

KittyDawn
17th November 14, 03:01
If you have a script, post it, link to it or post in the thread it's in. Can't help you if I don't know what is in the script.

thepr0
17th November 14, 03:18
you're right well i appreciate your response a lot of people get ignore around here..

heres the link to it and the script is this

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145483

KittyDawn
17th November 14, 03:22
you're right well i appreciate your response a lot of people get ignore around here..

heres the link to it and the script is this

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145483
No one gets ignored. Threads get buried quickly due to the forums being very active but I try to respond to as much as possible. Unfortunately, there aren't enough hours in the day.

The inscructions for that script are contained within it.

Any line that starts with // is a comment line and not script code. Read that first section, it has instructions on how to activate the auto dash and adjust the recoil.

thepr0
17th November 14, 03:38
oh i did and i followed the instructions inside of the script and still wouldnt activate the dashes

KittyDawn
17th November 14, 05:21
Do you have the slot selected which you placed the script into? For exmaple, if you programmed it into slot 3, did you change the slot on the device until it shows 3?

thepr0
17th November 14, 06:21
i did that i tried on built and run and the code was wacky i was sprint solo and over sprintin it seem like the left analog had a dead zone or the coding glitch but anyways thanks for all your help ill be ok with out it

Excalibur
17th November 14, 07:14
willing to offer $5 for auto dash basically i want to be able to just lightly flick it or press left and be able to dash whenever at ease not press down on L3. ill give 10 for it if it comes with a nice anti reoil script i know theres a lot out there most of ya are familiar with this i read the manual but im not getting it much so if anyone can help i will reward thanks

The computer can't recognize just lightly flick from other flick - that means you will always dash without normal move.Because of that I made it dash if you double flick - left, right or back. For this to work you don't need to activate it just make it when you are in game.

How you play with Mouse & Kb or with Game-pad?

thepr0
17th November 14, 10:20
both actually M&K with xim or scuf

Excalibur
17th November 14, 10:32
both actually M&K with xim or scuf

You must use version that is optimized for M&Kb .

Which XIM do you use?

thepr0
18th November 14, 10:59
xim 4 but it imitates the analog so its fine i can use the pad version with no issues i used the new updated script u posted and its beast bro just dont know how to work the quick reload for bal or imr

Excalibur
19th November 14, 03:28
xim 4 but it imitates the analog so its fine i can use the pad version with no issues i used the new updated script u posted and its beast bro just dont know how to work the quick reload for bal or imr

How do you set XIM4 and Cronus Max to use them together ?

If you use SGI COD AW M&Kb version - to activate Fast Reload for Assault Rifles - hold EXTRA INPUT 3 + D-pad UP