PDA

View Full Version : how to make buttons turbo

tit whiskey
27th December 14, 01:26
How do you do it

KittyDawn
27th December 14, 06:28
There is a guide here which shows a basic turbo fire script - http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143561

tit whiskey
2nd January 15, 21:21
Thank You kitty for the head in the right direction but I still AM confused I would like it and I understand if nobody would want tobut I would like a code prewrittenI play a lot of 2d side scrolling games and I would like maybe a somebody had a sequence already mapped out I could just paste in.I play Castlevania Harmony of Despair and I would like a fast back dash cancel if anybody knows what that means

KittyDawn
2nd January 15, 21:45
No idea, last played that game series in the 90's!

Just tell us what buttons you want the combo to press and roughly how fast. Also how you want to activate it.

Alternatively, you could use combo magick to record the sequence.

tit whiskey
2nd January 15, 22:06
awesome okay I would like the turbo to be activated with the select button on an Xbox controller. And would like the X button to alternate between X & Y on turbo with maybe a 60 millisecond gap in between presses

Edit - And the back dash cancel is X, LB, down on d pad ,Y, LB, down on d pad. and I would like all that controlled with just the X button with select as the activation button. and if it's possible make it turbo also

Edit - And just a standard turbo of the x, y and rb buttons with no activation button would be awesome also. Thank you

KittyDawn
3rd January 15, 08:28
You're going to need to change a few things there. You have three functions you want assigned to the X button and two of them activated the same way.

The nearest I can get to what you want right now is this;

/*awesome okay I would like the turbo to be activated with the select button on an Xbox controller.
And would like the X button to alternate between X & Y on turbo with maybe a 60 millisecond gap in between presses

Edit - And the back dash cancel is X, LB, down on d pad ,Y, LB, down on d pad. and I would like all that
controlled with just the X button with select as the activation button. and if it's possible make it turbo also

Edit - And just a standard turbo of the x, y and rb buttons with no activation button would be awesome also. Thank you */

int ONOFF;

main{

if(event_press(1)){ //Press Back to Switch X button mods
ONOFF=!ONOFF;
}
if(ONOFF && get_val(20)){
combo_run(turboXY);
set_val(20,0);
}
if(!ONOFF && get_val(20)){
combo_run(back_dash);
set_val(20,0);
}
if(get_val(17)){
combo_run(TurboY);
}
if(get_val(3)){
combo_run(TurboRB);
}
set_ledx(3*ONOFF,0); //If Led 4 lit, turbo XY active
//If Led 1 lit, back dash active
}

combo turboXY{

set_val(20,100);
wait(30);
set_val(20,0);
wait(30);
set_val(17,100);
wait(30);
set_val(17,0);
wait(30);

}

combo back_dash{

set_val(20,100);
wait(30);
wait(30);
set_val(6,100);
wait(30);
wait(30);
set_val(14,100);
wait(30);
wait(30);
set_val(17,100);
wait(30);
wait(30);
set_val(6,100);
wait(30);
wait(30);
set_val(14,100);
wait(30);
wait(30);

}

combo TurboY{

set_val(17,100);
wait(40);
set_val(17,0);
wait(30);

}

combo TurboRB{

set_val(3,100);
wait(40);
set_val(3,0);
wait(30);

}

tit whiskey
3rd January 15, 13:32
well I wanted them made as separate scripts but this is fine I really appreciate it I haven't had a chance to test it yet but I'm going to in the next few hourswhen I do I'll let you know how it worksthank you again that's really awesome

Edit - It works awesome thank you so much

Edit - I would also like to have a seperate script for turbo on x y and b. And then I'll leave you alone. Har har. Thank you

KittyDawn
4th January 15, 07:35
I would also like to have a seperate script for turbo on x y and b. And then I'll leave you alone. Har har. Thank you

You already have everything you need to be able to make this script yourself. All the code examples you need are in the script I have already made for you.

tit whiskey
5th January 15, 18:03
if I remove some of the 3o milsec wait times on the back dash cancel would that make it faster. There are two wait times for each button press

KittyDawn
5th January 15, 20:20
It probably will not work. You usually need a gap between releasing one button and pressing another. That's what they are they for. The first wait time is how long the button is pressed for and the second is how long it is released before the next button press..