PDA

View Full Version : Change layout

Onehit
21st March 15, 12:15
Can someone make a script that changes my layout when I enter a vehicle in GTA V? Thanks (idk if it is possible, I saw one related to vehicle and BF4 aim sensitivity so I think it might work

KittyDawn
21st March 15, 13:40
Please do not make multiple threads asking the same question.

Also, we are physic :p, we would need to know what to change when in a vehicle.

Onehit
21st March 15, 16:32
Please do not make multiple threads asking the same question.

Also, we are physic :p, we would need to know what to change when in a vehicle.

The controller Layout, I have my GTA V layout config right? When entering the vehicle change the layout to GTA V 2 layout for example. Changing some buttons like the R2 and L2. Btw I'm on the PS4. Sorry for the multiple threads.

These are my current layout.

http://i.imgur.com/y0dDFW7.png

Instead of swaping individual buttons it would be more pratical if I could swap the entire layout for another I have saved.

This should be the driving layout

http://i.imgur.com/BBzNT1F.png

Onehit
22nd March 15, 15:13
Bump

Swizzy
22nd March 15, 15:21
Patience, do you have it?

Excalibur
22nd March 15, 16:03
In this screenshots it is for how you ma[p buttons - we need to know the real buttons from your gamepad.

The controller Layout, I have my GTA V layout config right? When entering the vehicle change the layout to GTA V 2 layout for example. Changing some buttons like the R2 and L2. Btw I'm on the PS4. Sorry for the multiple threads.

These are my current layout.

http://i.imgur.com/y0dDFW7.png

Instead of swaping individual buttons it would be more pratical if I could swap the entire layout for another I have saved.

This should be the driving layout

http://i.imgur.com/BBzNT1F.png

Onehit
23rd March 15, 11:46
In this screenshots it is for how you ma[p buttons - we need to know the real buttons from your gamepad.

But it is showing the gamepad buttons

Excalibur
23rd March 15, 17:38
But it is showing the gamepad buttons

And where DO you see the gamepad buttons ?

I see only the buttons from your keyboard and mouse .

Swizzy
23rd March 15, 18:38
And where DO you see the gamepad buttons ?

I see only the buttons from your keyboard and mouse .

He means visually you see the controller, and each keyboard/mouse button is displayed in the corresponding button etc. on the controller...

Onehit
23rd March 15, 19:00
He means visually you see the controller, and each keyboard/mouse button is displayed in the corresponding button etc. on the controller...

Thanks

KittyDawn
24th March 15, 01:46
You cannot change layouts in X-Aim while in capture mode. You can assign more than one button to a control and then using scripting to swap them around.

Onehit
24th March 15, 12:09
You cannot change layouts in X-Aim while in capture mode. You can assign more than one button to a control and then using scripting to swap them around.

:/ That is bad, thanks for the answer ^^

Excalibur
25th March 15, 15:26
:/ That is bad, thanks for the answer ^^

If you can describe exactly which buttons must be changed when you go in ' vehicle ' mode we can make a script and you can change them on the fly .

Onehit
25th March 15, 18:56
If you can describe exactly which buttons must be changed when you go in ' vehicle ' mode we can make a script and you can change them on the fly .

It has to be swap betwen buttons or swap with another command?

Excalibur
25th March 15, 19:33
It has to be swap betwen buttons or swap with another command?

We can swap buttons and we can implement to the buttons another behavior.

Look at my script for GTA V :

http://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=1104#

Onehit
25th March 15, 20:53
We can swap buttons and we can implement to the buttons another behavior.

Look at my script for GTA V :

http://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=1104#

It would need to change the hotkey for the corresponding gamepad key, swapping gamepad keys wouldn't work, because for example, I can't swap R2 to Left stick up, because when driving I want it to perform as the left stick up but I don't want the left stick up to perform as the R2. So if there is a way to swap hotkeys it would be great, for example, when entering vehicle set R2 to W on my keyboard and when walking R2 will be left mouse button.

KittyDawn
26th March 15, 02:32
It would need to change the hotkey for the corresponding gamepad key, swapping gamepad keys wouldn't work, because for example, I can't swap R2 to Left stick up, because when driving I want it to perform as the left stick up but I don't want the left stick up to perform as the R2. So if there is a way to swap hotkeys it would be great, for example, when entering vehicle set R2 to W on my keyboard and when walking R2 will be left mouse button.

You're thinking about it all wrong, we can't change the hotkey's without changing the profile. There is no need to change them, we simply modify the output from the cronusmax.

Onehit
26th March 15, 14:29
You're thinking about it all wrong, we can't change the hotkey's without changing the profile. There is no need to change them, we simply modify the output from the cronusmax.

Yeah but you said it wasn't possible to change profile while in capture mode
right?

KittyDawn
26th March 15, 15:06
Yeah but you said it wasn't possible to change profile while in capture mode
right?

Yes, that's what I said and it is correct.

Let me try an explain this, when you are on foot you press W to move the left stick up. When can run a script, which on command, will make up on the left stick press the R2 trigger instead. Your hotkey 'W' will stay where it is, however, it will now output as R2 instead of LY axis up.

Onehit
27th March 15, 08:16
Yes, that's what I said and it is correct.

Let me try an explain this, when you are on foot you press W to move the left stick up. When can run a script, which on command, will make up on the left stick press the R2 trigger instead. Your hotkey 'W' will stay where it is, however, it will now output as R2 instead of LY axis up.

Would you be able to do this using the layouts I posted?