PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter 4 (the first one ^^') HARD TRIALS

seblegamer
3rd May 15, 20:41
Delete

Excalibur
3rd May 15, 20:52
Hi everybody :)

Just got my CronusMax a few days ago, and I checked for some SF4 Hard Trials scripts but couldn't find anything =/
(I saw some for Super Street Fighter 4, but not for the 1st Street Fighter 4 ...)

So I started to do my own scripts ... but it take some time to do all of them ^^'
Right now I did :
- Ryu Hard Trial 2, 3, 4 and 5 (already did the number 1 by playing myself ^^')
- Ken Hard Trial 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5

So my question is : does someone as some scripts for SF4 hard trials ?
Or someone need them too and want to help me to do and share the work to do all of them ? :o

Thx ;-)

Hi and welcome to community !

I don't play these kind of games but I made tools with it help you can make these combos in more comfortable way.
Just take a time and look at Script Manipulator Combo Maker (http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147541&p=997472&viewfull=1#post997472)

lumbo1
25th May 15, 07:39
Hey Seble,

I am also working on the Hard Trials.. if you want to work on these together, send me a PM? :redface:

KittyDawn
25th May 15, 09:54
Hey Seble,

I am also working on the Hard Trials.. if you want to work on these together, send me a PM? :redface:

Some made scripts for most of the trials a while ago now, search JayD101 in the GPC library.

lumbo1
25th May 15, 10:44
Thanks Kitty - you are responding to all my posts today :)

The files from Jay are for Super Street Fighter 4 which has different trials/challenges than its predecessor, Street Fighter 4. But, Jay's scripts have been useful at getting me started!!