PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Street fighter 4 abel infinite

Gman0
17th May 15, 15:19
There is a combo in Us4 I have been trying to figure out and create but to no avail. I need some expert help with creating this infinite combo to be done on both sides of the screen and to work as it should be I kinda scrapped the script for it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U-PMvvFq38.
This is the video of the combo I'm trying to compile together and make. It's the first combo in the video,the one being done on chun-li by abel, this infinite being the first that shows in the video. Can u guys help me create this script. AS far as I know about the combo, Its X, down+X, X, X, forward+B, forwardforward(doubletap forward) and then repeat. The controller is for Xbox 360. Can u help a brother out?

koara
17th May 15, 17:53
There is a combo in Us4 I have been trying to figure out and create but to no avail. I need some expert help with creating this infinite combo to be done on both sides of the screen and to work as it should be I kinda scrapped the script for it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U-PMvvFq38.
This is the video of the combo I'm trying to compile together and make. It's the first combo in the video,the one being done on chun-li by abel, this infinite being the first that shows in the video. Can u guys help me create this script. AS far as I know about the combo, Its X, down+X, X, X, forward+B, forwardforward(doubletap forward) and then repeat. The controller is for Xbox 360. Can u help a brother out?

that was in 2009 i dont think that combo is possible any more unfortunatly

Gman0
17th May 15, 23:09
Can one of the moderators try to help make it anyway,please? I'm going to test it anyway, just give a shot or one pf them, the moderators to help make it so also i could get a jist of what i messed up on and what i'm doing wrong.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY
17th May 15, 23:16
Seems like a pretty simple command, I would suggest manually performing this and then running it through combo magic to replicate the combo. From there u can post up your combo magic script and u or someone can decipher the best point in the code where it will perform the combo and loop back around. U should be more than capable of pulling this off yourself. I hope you get the help u need and also hope u try out these suggestions! Best of luck to ya.

Gman0
18th May 15, 01:58
This is the combo I have been trying to get X,down+X, X, X, right+B or left+B, forward+forward (like a quick forward dash) repeat. The combo looks like it almost works but is not working correctly. I put it at 17 milliseconds to nail at 1 frame, correct? If i'm wrong please correct me. Don't mean to double post if i did.
here's what i came up with so far;

/* *
* GPC SCRIPT
* GPC is a scripting language with C-like syntax.
* To learn more access GPC Language Reference on Help menu.
* *********************************************************** */

main {
if (get_val(XB360_BACK)) {combo_run(abelinfinite);}
if (event_press(XB360_BACK)) {combo_restart(abelinfinite);}
if (event_release(XB360_BACK)) {combo_stop(abelinfinite);}

}

//
// 5/18/2015 12:33:37 AM
// Combo generated by Combo Magick Plugin
//----------------------------------------
combo abelinfinite {
set_val(XB360_X, 100);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_X, 0);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_DOWN, 100);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_DOWN, 100);
set_val(XB360_X, 100);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_DOWN, 0);
set_val(XB360_X, 100);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_X, 0);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_X, 100);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_X, 0);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_X, 100);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_X, 0);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_RIGHT, 100);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_B, 100);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_RIGHT, 0);
set_val(XB360_B, 100);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_B, 0);
wait(17);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_RIGHT, 0);
wait(17);
wait(17);
set_val(XB360_RIGHT, 0);
}

WHITE 4ND N3RDY
18th May 15, 20:22
Have u manually tried to do this and confirm it still works? If not start there first. If its possible then record yourself doing the combo with about 4 good loops back where the combo begins and ends. Now look for how long the wait times are between the end of the combo and where it begins. Try to find a average or medium of the reset of the combo. A little trial and error and u should be golden. I Dont have the game so I can't help u out any further. Hope u figure it out.

koara
18th May 15, 20:57
Have u manually tried to do this and confirm it still works? If not start there first. If its possible then record yourself doing the combo with about 4 good loops back where the combo begins and ends. Now look for how long the wait times are between the end of the combo and where it begins. Try to find a average or medium of the reset of the combo. A little trial and error and u should be golden. I Dont have the game so I can't help u out any further. Hope u figure it out.

by actual framedata now apparently its impossible because this was a SSF4 thing now its USF4 which has different frames and everything so most likely 9/10 been patched and is impossible

Gman0
18th May 15, 21:57
it still works I'll just try what u said thank u, one quick question though what does the first wait time mean before the button press and then second wait time?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY
18th May 15, 22:17
First is how long button is held second one is how long button is released. Ex. Xbox360_x, 100 (17) means the X button is held for 17 milliseconds , xbox360_x, 0 (17) means X button is released for 17 milliseconds. There is 1000 MS in one full second.

Gman0
19th May 15, 19:31
k this should clear things up thanks

Sixsz
25th October 15, 10:57
The infinite still exist, so does Dudley on 3 characters with the Light Machine gun blow. I know cause I'm a combo maniac in SF4 for years, basicly a Desk or Vesper. I just got the Cronus so I need time to see how the script etc works. I'll post whenever I did some research. Cheers.

Snapple_apple
1st November 15, 01:34
This seems to be an amazing concept, I really hope you can get it working! I haven't seen any Ables attempt to do this online or in tournaments though so I don't know if it's possible anymore or just unpopular, good luck! ^^

Gman0
9th November 15, 06:49
Glad to see if u can improve this please do post your new stuff u discovered.