PDA

View Full Version : Killer Instinct

Dan_Oney
19th May 15, 12:31
Does anyone have any Macros or whatever for the game Killer Instinct on Xbox One?

koara
19th May 15, 13:28
Does anyone have any Macros or whatever for the game Killer Instinct on Xbox One?

i love that game but unfortunatly i dont have an XB1 or else id be scripting the hell out of that game :/

SUPERFEAZELL
1st July 15, 23:57
I could make some if you give me the correct buttons and combo inputs... you can test them for me because I want too use them later if my buddy comes by with the game for a Fight Club session!.... I was a advanced killer player back in the 90's.... I grew up with the original arcade classic hit's.... but I wish I could use my cronus on all the old school systems... like ps2 and dreamcast or sega saturn/ xbox regular...alas maybe I'm asking for too much.... but holla back if u get this message bro!

Dan_Oney
29th July 15, 20:14
I could make some if you give me the correct buttons and combo inputs... you can test them for me because I want too use them later if my buddy comes by with the game for a Fight Club session!.... I was a advanced killer player back in the 90's.... I grew up with the original arcade classic hit's.... but I wish I could use my cronus on all the old school systems... like ps2 and dreamcast or sega saturn/ xbox regular...alas maybe I'm asking for too much.... but holla back if u get this message bro!
Just seen this. So what do you want me to do? Go into the game and see what each button does? Give me like an idea or plan and I can check it out sometime. I haven't been on the game in ages but it would be awesome to destroy opponents by pressing only a few buttons haha (If that is what you are able to do).

rez1stancetr1
26th October 15, 18:05
hey i would post but this website is incredibly difficult to use so im posting in this.....i need this to work for my killer instinct setup, whats wrong why cant i use this script? i butchered a script for the ps3 into a xbox 360 for my controller (im running a 360 controller on the xbox one for killer instinct) i dont know what im doing but no one on this website seems to understand what it is to face left and then face right...i found this ps3 ewgf gpc from token that comes close so i tryed to alter it and i ruined it somehow due to inexperience but if im new how come you guys who write these cant make a simple left or right combo editor??? anyways any help would be appreciated but im not holding my breath alot of these game packs don't work and are terrible/limited....sometimes its more consistent doing the combos myself by hand but my hands are in pain from 20+ years of fps/fighting games so i went with this product. any help is appreciated but not expected.

// GPC Online Library)
// tekken_manual_ewgf_for_kazuya.gpc

int counter = 1;
int counter2 = 1;
main {
if(get_val(XB360_RS)) counter = 1;
if(get_val(XB360_LS)) counter = 0;
if(counter2 == 2) {
if(((get_val(XB360_RS && counter == 1) {combo_run(EWFGright); counter2 = 0;}
else if(((get_val(XB360_LS && counter == 0) {combo_run(EWFGleft); counter2 = 0;}
}
else if(!((get_val(XB360_RS {counter2 = 2;}
}

combo EWFGright {
set_val(XB360_UP, 200);
wait(10);
set_val(XB360_DOWN, 20);
wait(20);
set_val(XB360_DOWN, 20);
set_val(XB360_RIGHT, 20);
wait(20);
set_val(XB360_RIGHT, 20);
wait(20);
set_val(XB360_Y, 200);
}

combo EWFGleft {
set_val(XB360_UP, 200);
wait(10);
set_val(XB360_DOWN, 20);
wait(20);

FelixChan
11th March 18, 05:29
Are there any combos for Killer Instinct Gold?