PDA

View Full Version : *request* KOF XIII Trials

romuloxr
11th August 15, 02:59
Hi, this is my first post here. I'm using cronusmax for a few months now, and it's amazing.
I'd like to ask if someone could put up the gpc files for KOF 13 trials, because those are
ridiculously hard.... I'd like to have all the trophies for this game (ps3 version) , but these
trials are simply impossible to me.

So, if someone out there could share the files, I would be very grateful. Thank you all.

romuloxr
11th December 15, 11:36
Well, I'm gonna try to make those files myself.
Could someone explain how to deal with the timing
between inputs? Is there any way to know this for sure,
or it has to be by trial and error?

SUPERFEAZELL
5th February 16, 18:10
Well, I'm gonna try to make those files myself.
Could someone explain how to deal with the timing
between inputs? Is there any way to know this for sure,
or it has to be by trial and error?

YO DUDE... maybe we can help each other on this trial because I have been working on most of these for KOF 13

romuloxr
5th February 16, 23:40
YO DUDE... maybe we can help each other on this trial because I have been working on most of these for KOF 13

Well, maybe you can give some advice. I know nothing about programming, so anything beyond the basic is a problem for me... The only thing I can put on a script is
"press this, then press that" .... I have no clue about how to deal with timing, jumping, holding buttons, etc.
Do you have any of those trials on a working script? If so, would you mind uploading them?

P.S. : please don't mind my poor writing. English is not my first language :)

romuloxr
24th January 17, 18:20
It's been almost a year now, but anyway...
Has anyone here succeded in writing scripts for this game's trials? I've been trying for quite some time but failed miserably.
I simply can't understand how to do this stuff, I'm a complete moron when it comes to programming :(