PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter 5 Combo Pack Trailer

koara
4th November 15, 07:47
Hallo again as some of you know ive been busy quite busy actually learning some stuff and trying new things and its all paid off i introduce a short teaser for SFV Combo Pack

SFV Combo Pack Trailer

Information About Combo Pack:
All combos in this pack have a certain function with how the game works so through tirelessly figuring out things every combo in this pack is optimized for max damage max pressure and also if blocked it will do a option select to make the combo less punishable or not punishable at all meaning unlike other scripts if they block they dont have a 100% chance to smack you around Note NEARLLY ALL Combos can be done from a jump in ive took alot of time to figure how this will work and only a few of the combos will not work with a jump in the combos i provided in this little trailer are just flashy 50% combos there are plenty more to come in the near future enough talking i hope you all enjoy

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rEkUy5Beqc&feature=youtu.be

falconpunch323
4th November 15, 08:30
I CANT WAIT

HAD TO WATCH IT TWICE LOL!!!! GREAT GREAT GREAT

Solo.
4th November 15, 22:00
Really nice how you have implemented option selects, i suspect this will be your best pack release just because of that.

koara
5th November 15, 07:26
Really nice how you have implemented option selects, i suspect this will be your best pack release just because of that.
Yup and the hardest i have done every combo even simple ones have option selects and in this game there not easy to pull off XD

falconpunch323
6th November 15, 22:44
what are the odds we will see this for the beta? is there any chance at all? since it is back up.. I would love to take advantage of this to balance out my badness in this game lmao

Dahomisec
10th February 16, 10:08
When doest it arrive?

F.A.N.G.
13th February 16, 23:41
Any news about SFV combo pack?
We are waiting :)
Hype!:rolleyes2:

Mokuro
14th February 16, 10:05
Any updates yet?

F.A.N.G.
16th February 16, 09:20
Any updates yet?

no :(

koara
17th February 16, 07:39
I have to remake all the combos again due to these being beta combos some still work some dont but im trying to get things sorted before i start again plus i need Kittys Confimation on if we are still making this

DRoma82
17th February 16, 07:42
Please do it!! =)

MaxADMIN
17th February 16, 14:50
I have to remake all the combos again due to these being beta combos some still work some dont but im trying to get things sorted before i start again plus i need Kittys Confimation on if we are still making this

yes of course it will be made - but everyone needs to know they take a LONG time to do right - especially these type of packs

What I don't want to see is a hundred posts asking when is it coming ;)

DRoma82
17th February 16, 14:56
'm a software developer in C (so I'm no stranger to coding) and I've done some FPS scripts since I bought the Cronus Max.
If you need any help, I'll be glad to.

eammon doyle
17th February 16, 19:55
Hey guys, im trying to make my own script for sfv. im having trouble with the timings. i use the 2 wait times like in the mkx combos, wait(40) wait (80) between buttons. even when i change the timings to wait (10) etc the move wont come out. ive tried all timings. please help

Solo.
17th February 16, 21:41
Hey guys, im trying to make my own script for sfv. im having trouble with the timings. i use the 2 wait times like in the mkx combos, wait(40) wait (80) between buttons. even when i change the timings to wait (10) etc the move wont come out. ive tried all timings. please help
your execution is wrong, try input it manually using the recorder and see the difference.

eammon doyle
17th February 16, 22:12
max rec or max combo, i dont really use either. the inputs are too sloppy. i prefer the other way. i made a few combos for mkx without recording. example: set val (PS4_SQUARE). wait (40), wait (80), set val (PS4_CIRCLE), wait (40) wait (80) etc etc.... this doesnt work with sfv for some reason

Solo.
17th February 16, 22:19
max rec or max combo, i dont really use either. the inputs are too sloppy. i prefer the other way. i made a few combos for mkx without recording. example: set val (PS4_SQUARE). wait (40), wait (80), set val (PS4_CIRCLE), wait (40) wait (80) etc etc.... this doesnt work with sfv for some reason
I don't use the recorder either, but your problem is you don't know how to input it correctly right? so use the max recorder and just see how it does it and clean the code up after.

GamerEST1985
17th February 16, 23:28
Pretty cool. I would love to see a GPC for Zangief where you can do his spinning pile driver by pressing in the L3 button and his flying back breaker and his double suplex by pressing in the R3 button. For some reason when I use Zangief online it seems more difficult to execute his spinning pile driver/double suplex moves.

EvilRyu
24th February 16, 08:27
The anticipation for this is unreal

XLNTS
4th August 16, 09:08
will there be a post here to the finished product or would it be in my Cronus max plus software

falconpunch323
4th August 16, 16:10
will there be a post here to the finished product or would it be in my Cronus max plus software

Is this still even in the works I would be surprised to see this come out but you never know

Blunts
8th September 16, 09:25
I this still being made ? Been looking forward to a gamepack for sf5