PDA

View Full Version : Need help on how to adjust script to hold button.

serdi
23rd February 16, 05:03
Hi guys, can anyone help me about how to adjust timings on combo, if it requires you to hold back button for special move.

Trying to do some Necalli combos but his special requires you to hold back button for few seconds. I simply cant figure out how to add the move to the end of combo.

Excalibur
23rd February 16, 08:11
Hi guys, can anyone help me about how to adjust timings on combo, if it requires you to hold back button for special move.

Trying to do some Necalli combos but his special requires you to hold back button for few seconds. I simply cant figure out how to add the move to the end of combo.

Post here what you have already and we will assist you how to do that.
And you must be very precise with timing - or we can start with like 4 seconds and show you how to edit them.

falconpunch323
23rd February 16, 20:40
I think all charge moves will need you to charge a direction for at least 1 to 1.5 seconds before the move will work thw problem is getting the charge to hold while at the same time still getting buttons to imput so, example being if you have a bison combo that uses 2 scissor kicks you need to be ble to charge scissor kicks while the cronus/script simultaneously runs the combo until the charge is done and the move is ready at that point for the combo