PDA

View Full Version : unlock the Mortal Kombat X Kombo Pack pack for the updates

vladimirperov
13th October 16, 17:29
please tell me how to unlock the Kombat pack for the updates?

falconpunch323
13th October 16, 21:32
I dont think they will "unlock" the packs but if you know how to script then you can make something new for whatever toon you want to use and upload them

Cutthroat
17th December 16, 10:12
How do I use the scripts on the computer application to get it on the controller

LEX LOST
17th December 16, 10:22
How do I use the scripts on the computer application to get it on the controller

take a look here: How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS (http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/148935-How-to-program-scripts-from-the-forums-to-your-CronusMAX-PLUS)

Cutthroat
17th December 16, 10:35
Very helpful thank you I've been playing MKX since launch I'm lv *81 on XBL but I have button memory I have 3 mains and it is harder to learn another character this helps a lot thanks!!��

falconpunch323
17th December 16, 19:32
I would totally put a bunch of combos into gamepack form if I had a template to do it that would be cool 9 slots with 4 characters each that would be awsome actually then I could program up and not have to connect to switch if I need something that is not slotted.

Cutthroat
18th December 16, 15:24
That would be dope man!

Smoke
21st December 16, 12:11
Ask KittyDawn to make a template isn't he the one who made the Kombo packs that work that way ?