PDA

View Full Version : COD MODERN WARFARE REMASTERED PRO [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool

terp outmypores
20th January 17, 22:12
http://i65.tinypic.com/n4n7.png

MWR Pro v. 1.3
http://i65.tinypic.com/302x9ja.jpg (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/81u6cifpgeptite/AAA1XWBl0oCTxUoXyyo1G-UNa?dl=0)

How to use S.G.I:

Remap your controller to match your controller layout.
If you use default controller layout, do not worry.
Set up to 10 different classes to match your in game classes.
Just choose your gun and the interface should do the rest.
Make sure you choose your console in general settings tab.

Notes:

Sometimes the script thinks you are holding your primary when you are hold you secondary (or vice versa).
To fix this hold X until you feel a vibration.
Sometimes reload cancel will fail even though the script knows what weapon you are holding. This is because of your ping.
To fix this increase your reload cancel time by 1 millisecond every time you notice it happen.
Sniper mode seems to be broken.
More guns coming soon.

Features:

Rapid Fire
Aim Assist
Jitter/Dropshot
Anti Recoil
Easy Sprint
Easily change between mod settings

MWR Pro v. 1.3

BigGFromMP
22nd January 17, 04:18
can you do one for the ak74u asap please.

Cheshirejacko
30th January 17, 18:38
Easy sprint does not seem to work

Excalibur
30th January 17, 20:53
Easy sprint does not seem to work

You are right.

There was a bug in app.

I released new version of app - MWR Pro v. 1.3

Change log : fixed bug with perfect sprint option.

xlegendzx
4th February 17, 14:05
i have a few questions if you don't mind answering, i just bought a cronusmax and i'm using it on my xbox one with my ps4 controller connected, does this work in private match? also when creating these scripts do i have to put ps4 controller in the button layout? and how do i know if this is actually working. If you could help me out i would appreciate it

Excalibur
4th February 17, 14:58
i have a few questions if you don't mind answering, i just bought a cronusmax and i'm using it on my xbox one with my ps4 controller connected, does this work in private match? also when creating these scripts do i have to put ps4 controller in the button layout? and how do i know if this is actually working. If you could help me out i would appreciate it

1." does this work in private match?" - Yes.

2. "also when creating these scripts do i have to put ps4 controller in the button layout? " It does't matter the controller ( but for your convenience , if you are fill more comfortable with PS4 - yes ).
IMPORTANT : You must ensure that the button Layout here ( on COD4 MWR.exe ) match you button layout in game.

3. " and how do i know if this is actually working." - connect Cronusmax device to you PC and connect you controller to the Cronusmax (CM) . Generate script - for ex. enable mode "Always Run" and "Rapid Fire Secondary".

Paste script in new window of CronusPro app ( short cuts - Ctr +N ( New Empty File ) , then Ctr+V ( Paste)) . Run script - use "Build and Run" from menu.

Now check is there rapid fire - hold fire button and look on device monitor - if you have rapid fire the right panel will show you blincking output for fire button. If not press "Switch weapon" button and again hold fire button. Now you should see on the right panel that you fire button blincking ( but you just held it ). Switch weapon again and it should stop blincking.

That means you have rapid fire only on secondary weapon.

xlegendzx
4th February 17, 15:09
Ok thanks for the quick reply. So when i connect the cronus to my PC connect my ps4 controller to the cronusmax also? and im only looking for no recoil script for my mp5 and possibly my m16... how will i know if that's activated. and also in the script program you created do the create a class number have to match the ones i have in private match?

I appreciate the help, i know i'm asking alot of question but that's only because i'm new to this stuff

Excalibur
4th February 17, 17:06
Ok thanks for the quick reply. So when i connect the cronus to my PC connect my ps4 controller to the cronusmax also? and im only looking for no recoil script for my mp5 and possibly my m16... how will i know if that's activated. and also in the script program you created do the create a class number have to match the ones i have in private match?

I appreciate the help, i know i'm asking alot of question but that's only because i'm new to this stuff

"So when i connect the cronus to my PC connect my ps4 controller to the cronusmax also?" - Yes.

"... and im only looking for no recoil script for my mp5 and possibly my m16... how will i know if that's activated." - you have hotkeys ( remamber that hotkeys). About recoil - you should experiment with different values - for recoil amount.

"... do the create a class number have to match the ones i have in private match?" - will be better if they match.

xlegendzx
4th February 17, 17:25
ok this is helpful information.. also just curious what values do you recommend? im not really sure how that works

Excalibur
4th February 17, 18:31
ok this is helpful information.. also just curious what values do you recommend? im not really sure how that works

I don't play this game - try first with lower values - like 10,15 and then increase or decrease them .

ApoC KroniC
5th April 17, 03:52
any new updates coming soon for the mwr pro S.G.I?

mag1c64
10th April 17, 17:46
Is there anyway to add a quickscope script?