PDA

View Full Version : STREET fighter IV and V

crockett260
8th February 17, 06:35
Hello I want say I dont understand why we dont have complete packs about this popular title. We have a lot of about mortal kombat and nothing about Street Fighter. I thing its a several fault of cronusmax. We have fifa skill generator and dont exist SF combo generator? What happend with you cronusmax? We pay a lot money for your device my friend!

Excalibur
8th February 17, 10:33
Hello I want say I dont understand why we dont have complete packs about this popular title. We have a lot of about mortal kombat and nothing about Street Fighter. I thing its a several fault of cronusmax. We have fifa skill generator and dont exist SF combo generator? What happend with you cronusmax? We pay a lot money for your device my friend!

You are wrong, we have SF generator - look for Script Manipulator - Fighting Games - Combo Maker :

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/147541-Script-Manipulator-2-HELP?p=997472&viewfull=1#post997472

You can make all combos if you know the timing and button combination. SM can generate combos for you , just need to learn how to use it.

crockett260
8th February 17, 11:06
And where are the scrips of USF4? If you know how to do it, why dont create all combos of this game and build a gamepack to cronus max? why we must lose a lot of time to discover how to run this software? In SF 4 or SF V is not so much combos to create for a person who knows how run this software. Im not satisfaction with our answer... Im sorry...

falconpunch323
8th February 17, 12:34
LOL, hey man I can create the combos for you shoot if you want to buy me all the games that you want to have combos for. The staff makes things but most scripts come from the users I had to take the time to learn the combos and then learn 2 different ways to script for them. The basics are not hard to get down but you have to want to learn how to do it. The mkx forums are pretty much ONLY made up of user submitted scripts even down to the game packs that are on here for the fighters. User Created. So unless you are wanting to buy a copy of the game for someone so that they can script combos for you ( because we have to get our own games on our own dollar!) you might be short on some scripts I would make more combos for usf4 and SfV.. If i still had the game but I am not willing to go buy them again because I don't play them. And since we do not get paid in anything more than thanks and opinions, I don't think that anyone here is going to go out and spend money on something that we don't really want just to make others happy with no return.. At least on the game itself. So with that being said you might just have to take the time to learn how to make the scripts on your own or ask someone to help you figure it out before you leave a post about how you are not happy that your game is not here for all the roster on the game.

crockett260
8th February 17, 13:30
Im totally disacord with your answer. Of course I pay for my own games, you dont must say nothing about this. And you cant say me that things I can I can say and what things I cant say in this forum ok? My opinion is this, I cant believe in cronusmax we have a lot of scrips of Mortal Kombat and nothing of SF IV and V, because when I buy cronus max in the same device I can see MK scrips inside. Why not SF? Is my opinion and you must be a little more educated when write about me please, At least let's keep education.

Excalibur
8th February 17, 14:41
And where are the scrips of USF4? If you know how to do it, why dont create all combos of this game and build a gamepack to cronus max? why we must lose a lot of time to discover how to run this software? In SF 4 or SF V is not so much combos to create for a person who knows how run this software. Im not satisfaction with our answer... Im sorry...

I don't play those kind of game and don't have these games. I can't make combos for game that I don't know. If you don't want to learn how to make combos no problem, then you can make request for game pack in section "Gamepack Request". You are the first who want gamepack for these games. We have more than 70 gamepacks and mare than 1500 scripts in online library. We have Script Manipulator , FIFA Skills Generator, S.G.I toll for COD series - there is no other device on the market that have all that .

Im totally disacord with your answer. Of course I pay for my own games, you dont must say nothing about this. And you cant say me that things I can I can say and what things I cant say in this forum ok? My opinion is this, I cant believe in cronusmax we have a lot of scrips of Mortal Kombat and nothing of SF IV and V, because when I buy cronus max in the same device I can see MK scrips inside. Why not SF? Is my opinion and you must be a little more educated when write about me please, At least let's keep education.

falconpunch323
8th February 17, 16:57

ok first off I was giving you good and truthful information also lets not talk about education I am definitely an educated person and even if I was not lol.. I am educated enough to make scripts also please take a look at the scripts for mkx and then take a look at my name.. Then take a look back at the creator of most of those mkx scripts... ill wait...OK now, don't cry to us about your game.. I am very sure that you are right now using MY SF5 RYU script.. pretty certain of that but lets skip that fact.. Ok if you want a script then make one you have the game.. if you have enough time to play the game and go into practice then you have enough time to learn how to script... its a game. and honestly its people on the forum like you talking the way that you do that make others not want to publish things for the games that you want lol, I know a few people that have a lot of scripts for sf5 but they wont release because of people with attitude and the fact that people like you complain about things and when we give you what you want you don't even take the time to hit the thanks button lol.. listen you have the software and the device past that point its all on you there is no place on this site or on this forum that says anyone will guarantee that the game you want to play will be scripted. you should be a lot more reserved in the way that you talk to people on this forum because its not a right to be allowed to be on here. you can have the software and device and not have access to anything but that. Respect is key my friend. At the end of the day I know for a fact that I am not spending money on SF5 its not in my things to do list.. now if I happen to come across the game somehow I will be more than happy to script for it because I like to help others but it will not change the fact that nobody here that can script is making anything for the game and myself and the staff ( as you can read) don't even have the game to script anyway. The best thing to do is to stop complaining here and take a few minutes to try and learn the scripting process then you do not have to ask for the things you want.

Swizzy
8th February 17, 17:20

Nobody said anything about you not paying for or owning the games... Falcon was merely saying that he doesn't want to spend the money on games he don't want to play anymore just to help someone... he was giving you a suggestion that you could give him access to the game one way or another and he'd be willing to help...

Being all hostile and unfriendly isn't helping you anywhere... we're a small team of people working on these things behind the scenes, we're not a corporate company... most of the people on these forums also do scripting etc. in their spare time for free... all of us here have other jobs, and most of us also have families we have to care about...

Fighting games takes time to find the right timings for, and as falcon said, there are plenty of people that do make scripts, they just choose to keep them to themselves and/or share with friends because they got sick and tired of people mostly complaining about things not working, often right after a patch was released for the game altering the timings...

crockett260
8th February 17, 17:34
Ok ok. I want say you are wrong one more time. Im not a child and you one more time show that you can accept a formal critical, my own opinion, always with respect. You and nobody can say to me or other person how spend our time, ok? The first lack of repect... one more time. Ok second part: this is a forum, cronus max forum, really?. Ok this is a bussines, is not a present the cronus device. All people pay a lot of money for this software and this forum is for comercialice it. I decide buy this product becuase its fantastic I know, but I really cant understand why we have in the device cronusmaxplus scrips for a lot games and this popular one not. Only I cant understand this, no more. Dont lose your time say me that if I have time to play I have time to do scripst etc...I wrote this only why I dont know do scrips with the software you recomended me and why I want to do a formal complaint because I buy the product and I thing that with respect we can do formal complaints. I dont want enter in personal space say words than you have time to play or you buy the games for me etc... Im not a child and this is only a formal complaint. Off course if some member need help and I can help he I do, I thing the forums exist for these reasons. Greatings.

falconpunch323
8th February 17, 23:14
Ok ok. I want say you are wrong one more time. Im not a child and you one more time show that you can accept a formal critical, my own opinion, always with respect. You and nobody can say to me or other person how spend our time, ok? The first lack of repect... one more time. Ok second part: this is a forum, cronus max forum, really?. Ok this is a bussines, is not a present the cronus device. All people pay a lot of money for this software and this forum is for comercialice it. I decide buy this product becuase its fantastic I know, but I really cant understand why we have in the device cronusmaxplus scrips for a lot games and this popular one not. Only I cant understand this, no more. Dont lose your time say me that if I have time to play I have time to do scripst etc...I wrote this only why I dont know do scrips with the software you recomended me and why I want to do a formal complaint because I buy the product and I thing that with respect we can do formal complaints. I dont want enter in personal space say words than you have time to play or you buy the games for me etc... Im not a child and this is only a formal complaint. Off course if some member need help and I can help he I do, I thing the forums exist for these reasons. Greatings.

LOL.. ok and I will say this again. NOBODY and NOWHERE on the forums does it say that your game will be scripted.. The whole Idea behind this device is that you can use different controllers on any platform with the ADDED bonus of being able to program scripts for your favorite games lol that is all you are complaining about something that NOBODY told you would be there lol. You can do whatever you want cry about it or learn how to do it yourself.. I would have gladly helped you learn how to make something but you are the perfect example of why the others are not posting so at this point I am done with you. You are rude and are basing things for no reason and apparently you believe you are entitled to something that you are not. we all had to take the time to learn how to make scripts, if you are too lazy to do that or at least try then whatever. I have gone back and fourth with you to try to explain that the scripts are user made I don't know how else to get it through to you lol. Its a business right? Well you bought the product and it works so by that standard the business part is over everything else is a perk to having the software. And honestly if I had the game right now I would literally make a script for EVERY character in the game and then block your access to the scripts just because of your attitude. you have to learn how to interact with others on a forum otherwise you will never get what you want and that is the truth! now I am done you can cry about SF5 and 4 all you want but unless you make the stuff yourself at this point I don't think you will get any help with those games. GOOD DAY!

Swizzy
9th February 17, 01:35

The game may seem popular to you, but, among our customers it doesn't appear to be that popular...

You pay us for the ability to do all of these mods etc. You don't pay us to go out and make every possible mod for every possible game out there...

The CronusMAX team supply Gamepacks for games we either play ourselves or which we know are going to be hugely popular among our customers (such as the COD series)

The forum is largely Community driven, sure it's owned by the CronusMAX Team but... none of the scripts publicly posted are in any way or form actually the property of the company, they are created by users (sometimes staff members as a sparetime project)

crockett260
9th February 17, 05:34
Swizzy I think you are good marketing man, congratulations.

Ok, for you "falconpunch". I must say you that that I dont cry for nothing, and unless for persons like you my friend ;).

I only must say you this... ************ yeeessss, ************.

All the people that need scripts and good hardware and the most important, profesional customer and competent builders, this forum is perfect.

I have the solutions that I dont have in this forum, thanks people like falconpunch, a person who only knows write stupid excusses.

You are wrong bussines man, my loser friend. Ah! and we are lucky, we have cronusmax forum japan... very very best that others... falconpunch go home if you continue with this loser personality maybe ************ go up more fast... I dont want lose my time with persons like you.

Swizzy, thanks for your profesionality.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooooo I can write Con so le tu ner! 😂😂😂😂😂 so fantastic jajabab

crockett260
9th February 17, 05:36
Why when I write ************ only read ******* ? aaaaaaa because this is bussines forum? con so le tu ner, more amability....

falconpunch323
9th February 17, 08:24
Swizzy I think you are good marketing man, congratulations.

Ok, for you "falconpunch". I must say you that that I dont cry for nothing, and unless for persons like you my friend ;).

I only must say you this... ************ yeeessss, ************.

All the people that need scripts and good hardware and the most important, profesional customer and competent builders, this forum is perfect.

I have the solutions that I dont have in this forum, thanks people like falconpunch, a person who only knows write stupid excusses.

You are wrong bussines man, my loser friend. Ah! and we are lucky, we have cronusmax forum japan... very very best that others... falconpunch go home if you continue with this loser personality maybe ************ go up more fast... I dont want lose my time with persons like you.

Swizzy, thanks for your profesionality.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooooo I can write Con so le tu ner!  so fantastic jajabab

Almost played into that lol. But ok that is your opinion but I will say this... I am fine with all the USF4 combos I made lol as well as the handful of SF5 combos I made. also spellcheck is a wonderful thing my friend. now we are done I will just block you because going forward I dont want you to have access to my scripts at all ANY of them so I do hope someone can help you going forward because I do not have time for rude people that obviously do not know anything about anything once again good day and you are blocked enjoy that.

crockett260
9th February 17, 09:38
I will be all that I want ... you cant block all the accounts... And Im Hispano this is not my languaje... Cronusmax japan is more professional... Im sorry for you bad look for all the people if they read your replies...