PDA

View Full Version : [Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3] Master of Tasks - Mission Mode Trophy (PS4/360/Vita)

CaptainCrunchy
2nd March 17, 21:57
Now 100% compatible with PlayStation 4!* :D
*Scripts are still just as prone to desync as other versions and will occasionally require several attempts, depending on the amount of flashy supers/unnecessary swag in the combo. Please consult your doctor if you encounter a combo lasting more than 10 tries.

Info and updated original post below:

After two months of grinding away, I've managed to complete every character's missions 8, 9 and 10 in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and I have all 144+ scriptsto share.

Boy, I am SO GLAD this is done.

Alright, so here's the details:

The combos in this pack have all been tested and verified to work on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita versions of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, as they are the three systems I own (If you're a PS3/XB1 owner, read on below, as you'll probably still be fine).

Since this isn't one giant gamepack, you'll need to pick out the missions you need to complete and do them one by one.
If you need to do all of them, I suggest loading up and programming your device with 9 at a time and going through 3 characters, then loading up the next batch.

Alternatively, if you have a laptop handy, or your PC is next to your console, you can just load and play your missions as you complete them, which is a lot faster.

If you want to use these scripts on PS3/XB1:
​I can not guarantee they'll work, since the PS3 version has lag issues compared to the 360, but given how the PS Vita version is compatible with ~90% of the 360 and PS4 combos, and only lag during super animations caused de-syncs, I imagine you should be fine. If you come across a script that doesn't work on PS3 or XB1, feel free to adjust the timings and let me know. I'll update the download to include it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Using the Combos:
Note: All scripts assume Type-A button configuration. Make sure you set your binding accordingly, and keep R3/RS unbound.

To use the scripts, simply load into the mission in question, load up the script, and press R3/RS to start the combo. Don't worry about spacing or timing, the script handles all of that for you.

If the combo drops, it's likely that you're on a combo with a really tight window (Or you're just on PS TV) and the device was off by a frame. Simply hold Touchpad/Back/Select and press Start to cancel the combo and reset the mission room. Then press R3/RS again to try again.

The usual suspects here are Captain America's Mission 10 and Dante's Mission 9 (Crazy Dance is just the worst). Just give it a few tries and it'll hit the link sooner or later. Most 2 frame link combos are fine though, and you can expect the Cronus to hit them regularly.

Also I may have gotten bored halfway through and spiced up a few of the combos here any there. Don't worry too much about it. If it looks swag, it's because it was easy and consistent.

What about Jill and Shuma?
I originally made these scripts before the re-release of the game happened, and since the DLC was impossible to obtain, I didn't bother. Regardless, the trophy for completing all missions doesn't require you completing any missions with them.

What about Missions 1 through 7?
I'm not doing them. This took long enough as is, and they're all easily do-able by someone who has little to no understanding of fighting games, so I won't be going through them with the Cronus. Most mission 8s are already pretty easy, I just did them all for consistency sake.

With the upcoming release for Xbox One and PC, will there be additional scripts added?
Probably not. I don't own an Xbox One, and while I am getting the PC version when it launches, timing is going to be dependent on your hardware, so you'd be better off modifying the existing timings anyways.

Will you be doing other fighting games?
Yes. (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/984/862/4c3.png) I've completed all Skullgirls Trials on PS Vita, and just need to check for functionality on PS4. After that, I'll be working on Guilty Gear Revelator's mission mode for PS4, and hopefully have that done some time before Rev 2 actually comes out.

That's all folks! Hope you enjoy, and let me know what you think!

RSNakeBR
7th March 17, 00:31
Thanks man!!!

RSNakeBR
12th March 17, 19:36
I cleared the Marvel part and Magneto 10 and Sentinel 10 doesn't work for me (PS4).

ogeidmochabear
12th March 17, 23:59
I fixed the Sentinal 10 script. open up your Sentinal 10 scrpit and paste this instead then save it and reload onto the Cronus:

/* *
* GPC SCRIPT
* GPC is a scripting language with C-like syntax.
* To learn more access GPC Language Reference on Help menu.
* *********************************************************** */

main
{
if(event_press(PS4_R3)) //Click the left stick to start the combo
{
combo_run(DESTROY);
}
if(event_press(PS4_OPTIONS)) //Cancel the combo by pressing Start (Options)
{
combo_stop(DESTROY);
}
}

combo DESTROY
{
RIGHT();
wait(400);
wait(800);

S();
UP();
wait(400);
wait(200);

H();
wait(160);
wait(110);

DOWN();
wait(20);
DOWN();
LEFT();
wait(20);
LEFT();
wait(20);
LEFT();
S();
wait(20);
wait(400);

L();
wait(20);
wait(250);
H();
wait(20);
wait(250);

DOWN();
wait(20);
DOWN();
LEFT();
wait(20);
LEFT();
wait(20);
LEFT();
S();
wait(20);
wait(330);

H();
wait(20);
wait(650);

S();
UP();
wait(400);
wait(100);

M();
wait(20);
wait(300);
M();
wait(20);
wait(300);
H();
wait(20);
wait(400);
S();
wait(20);
wait(980);

DOWN();
wait(20);
DOWN();
LEFT();
wait(20);
LEFT();
wait(20);
LEFT();
L();
wait(20);
wait(340);

L();
M();
H();
S();
wait(20);
wait(400);

DOWN();
wait(20);
DOWN();
RIGHT();
wait(20);
RIGHT();
wait(20);
RIGHT();
L();
wait(20);
wait(1050);

DOWN();
wait(20);
DOWN();
LEFT();
wait(20);
LEFT();
wait(20);
LEFT();
S();
wait(20);
wait(330);

S();
wait(20);
wait(530);

S();
wait(20);
UP();
RIGHT();
wait(500);
wait(20);

S();
wait(20);
wait(1320);

DOWN();
wait(20);
DOWN();
RIGHT();
wait(20);
RIGHT();
wait(20);
RIGHT();
L();
wait(20);
wait(400);

DOWN();
wait(20);
DOWN();
RIGHT();
wait(20);
RIGHT();
wait(20);
RIGHT();
M();
H();
wait(20);
wait(700);
}

function L() { set_val(PS4_SQUARE,100); }
function M() { set_val(PS4_TRIANGLE,100); }
function H() { set_val(PS4_CIRCLE,100); }
function S() { set_val(PS4_CROSS,100); }

function ASSIST1() { set_val(PS4_L1,100); }
function ASSIST2() { set_val(PS4_R1,100); }

function LEFT() { set_val(PS4_LEFT,100); }
function DOWN() { set_val(PS4_DOWN,100); }
function RIGHT() { set_val(PS4_RIGHT,100); }
function UP() { set_val(PS4_UP,100); }

ogeidmochabear
13th March 17, 00:03
I also fixed Magneto 10 script. Copy this onto the old Magneto 10 script then reload on Conus:

/* *
* GPC SCRIPT
* GPC is a scripting language with C-like syntax.
* To learn more access GPC Language Reference on Help menu.
* *********************************************************** */

main
{
if(event_press(PS4_R3)) //Click the left stick to start the combo
{
combo_run(Chyeh);
}
if(event_press(PS4_OPTIONS)) //Cancel the combo by pressing Start (Options)
{
combo_stop(Chyeh);
}
}

combo Chyeh
{
RIGHT();
wait(1200);
wait(20);

UP();
S();
wait(550);
UP();
wait(20);
wait(60);

H();
wait(20);
wait(120);

DOWN();
RIGHT();
M();
H();
wait(20);
wait(200);

H();
wait(20);
wait(160);

DOWN();
wait(20);
DOWN();
LEFT();
wait(20);
LEFT();
S();
wait(20);
wait(200);

L();
M();
H();
S();
wait(20);
wait(550);

H();
wait(50);
wait(170);

M();
H();
wait(50);
wait(170);

H();
wait(50);
wait(170);
M();
H();
wait(50);
wait(170);

H();
wait(50);
wait(170);
M();
H();
wait(50);
wait(170);

H();
wait(50);
wait(170);
M();
H();
wait(50);
wait(170);

H();
wait(50);
wait(170);
M();
H();
wait(50);
wait(170);

H();
wait(50);
wait(170);

DOWN();
wait(20);
DOWN();
LEFT();
wait(20);
LEFT();
S();
wait(20);
wait(200);

H();
wait(50);
wait(400);

S();
wait(240);
wait(20);

RIGHT();
wait(20);
DOWN();
wait(20);
DOWN();
RIGHT();
M();
H();
wait(20);
}

function L() { set_val(PS4_SQUARE,100); }
function M() { set_val(PS4_TRIANGLE,100); }
function H() { set_val(PS4_CIRCLE,100); }
function S() { set_val(PS4_CROSS,100); }

function ASSIST1() { set_val(PS4_L1,100); }
function ASSIST2() { set_val(PS4_R1,100); }

function LEFT() { set_val(PS4_LEFT,100); }
function DOWN() { set_val(PS4_DOWN,100); }
function RIGHT() { set_val(PS4_RIGHT,100); }
function UP() { set_val(PS4_UP,100); }

RSNakeBR
13th March 17, 00:41
Thanks man, I'll try tomorrow and let you know. :thumbsup:

RSNakeBR
16th March 17, 22:54
I cleared Capcom part today. All working. Sentinel and Magneto 10 worked too. Thanks.

Rodrigo
9th July 17, 18:44
I have the scripts but I do not know sending the use of in cronusmax somebody help me please ... * I do not speak English I use google translator

*Scripts are still just as prone to desync as other versions and will occasionally require several attempts, depending on the amount of flashy supers/unnecessary swag in the combo. Please consult your doctor if you encounter a combo lasting more than 10 tries.

After two months of grinding away, I've managed to complete every character's missions 8, 9 and 10 in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and I have all 144+ scriptsto share.

The combos in this pack have all been tested and verified to work on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita versions of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, as they are the three systems I own (If you're a PS3/XB1 owner, read on below, as you'll probably still be fine).

Since this isn't one giant gamepack, you'll need to pick out the missions you need to complete and do them one by one.
If you need to do all of them, I suggest loading up and programming your device with 9 at a time and going through 3 characters, then loading up the next batch.

Alternatively, if you have a laptop handy, or your PC is next to your console, you can just load and play your missions as you complete them, which is a lot faster.

​I can not guarantee they'll work, since the PS3 version has lag issues compared to the 360, but given how the PS Vita version is compatible with ~90% of the 360 and PS4 combos, and only lag during super animations caused de-syncs, I imagine you should be fine. If you come across a script that doesn't work on PS3 or XB1, feel free to adjust the timings and let me know. I'll update the download to include it.

Using the Combos:
Note: All scripts assume Type-A button configuration. Make sure you set your binding accordingly, and keep R3/RS unbound.

To use the scripts, simply load into the mission in question, load up the script, and press R3/RS to start the combo. Don't worry about spacing or timing, the script handles all of that for you.

If the combo drops, it's likely that you're on a combo with a really tight window (Or you're just on PS TV) and the device was off by a frame. Simply hold Touchpad/Back/Select and press Start to cancel the combo and reset the mission room. Then press R3/RS again to try again.

The usual suspects here are Captain America's Mission 10 and Dante's Mission 9 (Crazy Dance is just the worst). Just give it a few tries and it'll hit the link sooner or later. Most 2 frame link combos are fine though, and you can expect the Cronus to hit them regularly.

Also I may have gotten bored halfway through and spiced up a few of the combos here any there. Don't worry too much about it. If it looks swag, it's because it was easy and consistent.

I originally made these scripts before the re-release of the game happened, and since the DLC was impossible to obtain, I didn't bother. Regardless, the trophy for completing all missions doesn't require you completing any missions with them.

I'm not doing them. This took long enough as is, and they're all easily do-able by someone who has little to no understanding of fighting games, so I won't be going through them with the Cronus. Most mission 8s are already pretty easy, I just did them all for consistency sake.

With the upcoming release for Xbox One and PC, will there be additional scripts added?
Probably not. I don't own an Xbox One, and while I am getting the PC version when it launches, timing is going to be dependent on your hardware, so you'd be better off modifying the existing timings anyways.

Yes. (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/984/862/4c3.png) I've completed all Skullgirls Trials on PS Vita, and just need to check for functionality on PS4. After that, I'll be working on Guilty Gear Revelator's mission mode for PS4, and hopefully have that done some time before Rev 2 actually comes out.

Rodrigo
23rd August 17, 13:59
:trophy:

uzumaki1989
10th October 17, 06:14

Using the Combos:

its working sorry i loaded the ps3 one lol

chipp
13th December 17, 05:32
Thread's a real helper. Tried a couple of 10th combos and they worked perfectly.

uzumaki1989
11th May 18, 17:55

‚ÄčI can not guarantee they'll work, since the PS3 version has lag issues compared to the 360, but given how the PS Vita version is compatible with ~90% of the 360 and PS4 combos, and only lag during super animations caused de-syncs, I imagine you should be fine. If you come across a script that doesn't work on PS3 or XB1, feel free to adjust the timings and let me know. I'll update the download to include it.

Using the Combos:

Ammy/Amaterasu mission 10 isnt working keeps failing first part (vita) thanks.

FuriousToaster
29th September 18, 17:54
Thank you so much!

I am very stuck on Phoenix Wright's 07 and Strider's 07

Is there any chance someone could help me out? I'm playing on VITA TV

ogoboro
10th May 19, 15:10
Thanks for this. Any chance we could get Jill and Shuma-Gorath missions 8,9 and 10 too ?