PDA

View Full Version : MAKING STREETFIGHTER SCRIPTS NEED SM QUESTION ANSWERED

falconpunch323
5th April 17, 11:54
Just need to know if I can de-convert data segments back into the longer format with SM I know that it has the ability to convert the other format to data but I much rather make all my combos in data form from the beginning and then if I need to try to change the data to the other format. Is this possible? I am trying to get this Karen script out but I am not wanting to do it the same way as my mkx scripts just want to do the four option for right now. and it is easier to add turbos etc that way.. I can script both ways from scratch but if i can convert wtih SM then it would be a lot easier for me so i wont have to script it twice.

- - - Updated - - -

and yeaaaaa I have some swagggy stuff in the works for this game so. thanks to the member who got me an extra copy to script with :)

Excalibur
5th April 17, 15:55
Just need to know if I can de-convert data segments back into the longer format with SM I know that it has the ability to convert the other format to data but I much rather make all my combos in data form from the beginning and then if I need to try to change the data to the other format. Is this possible? I am trying to get this Karen script out but I am not wanting to do it the same way as my mkx scripts just want to do the four option for right now. and it is easier to add turbos etc that way.. I can script both ways from scratch but if i can convert wtih SM then it would be a lot easier for me so i wont have to script it twice.

- - - Updated - - -

and yeaaaaa I have some swagggy stuff in the works for this game so. thanks to the member who got me an extra copy to script with :)

Maybe I can add this feature to the SM. I will take a look.

falconpunch323
5th April 17, 17:51
that would be super awesome if so then I can set some combos up and kitty might be able to make a game pack for them or something that would be nice for everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I can add this feature to the SM. I will take a look.

yea I meant to reply with a quote lol sorry but yea that would be cool if so then I can possibly send them to kitty and get some game packs for everyone if he is willing

MaxADMIN
5th April 17, 23:10
We have a whole new GamePack team now with several new developers who you will be working with. I think you'll find progress to be much faster and you you will be much more 'involved' with the actual development of the GamePack than you were before :)

falconpunch323
6th April 17, 00:09
sweet well i have a few things made up for this now ao ill get the pack worthy stuff together