PDA

View Full Version : Endless battle simulator farming

xecrode
23rd May 17, 17:30
I know you can set your character to play as AI but after every match you have to press the continue button so I was wondering if anyone could make a simple script for that.

trixzzx
23rd May 17, 19:33
PS4 Use Max Rec Plugin and spam X and touch pad once its recording i used this alot to get character to level 20 while I do something else

xecrode
23rd May 17, 19:46
Sorry forgot to put for Xbox.

ScorpionKiller
23rd May 17, 23:04
How do you do that i wanna try that Trixx i only 3 characters to level up iam on xboxone as well

trixzzx
24th May 17, 00:50
in cronus max use max record plugin select your three characters you want to level up start recording then spam A for like 5 seconds stop the recording then put recording on loop and it should work

ScorpionKiller
24th May 17, 01:03
Thanks now i just gotta learn this scripting and ill be putting up alot of combos for each character in injustice 2 and up and comming fighting games

DivineSolar
25th May 17, 07:44
I know you can set your character to play as AI but after every match you have to press the continue button so I was wondering if anyone could make a simple script for that.
This can also be done without the cronusmax. Just use the AI loadout. For consistently pressing X you can use remoteplay on the pc and an auto-presser set to constantly press enter as I am doing now since I use cronus for combos mainly.

ScorpionKiller
25th May 17, 09:53
I don't get it how can I select the characters I wanna level up and record it with max record plugin

Legendarystephe
25th May 17, 22:19
The best way to level a character is to go to Extras, change the number of rounds to 1 instead of two, go to single player and choose single fight, choose the character you want to level, and then Choose Cheetah (because she needs to get up close to attack and doesnt have zoning attacks), make sure to choose a loadout for her that doesnt have gear or anything, and then choose Super Easy, and then Run the X/A spammer while holding the Left Analog Stick to the left OR AFK Method: Use something to keep the left stick down, I use a rubber band. Much faster than Endless because of the efficiency. Also here's a script I wrote to SPAM X on PS4

"main { combo_run(Turbo_1);
}

combo Turbo_1 {
set_val(PS4_CROSS, 100);
wait(1);
set_val(PS4_CROSS, 0);
wait(1);
set_val(PS4_CROSS, 0);
}"

XBOX VERSION: " main {
combo_run(Turbo_1);
}

combo Turbo_1 {
set_val(XB1_A, 100);
wait(1);
set_val(XB1_A, 0);
wait(1);
set_val(XB1_A, 0);
} "

DivineSolar
25th May 17, 23:43
The best way to level a character is to go to Extras, change the number of rounds to 1 instead of two, go to single player and choose single fight, choose the character you want to level, and then Choose Cheetah (because she needs to get up close to attack and doesnt have zoning attacks), make sure to choose a loadout for her that doesnt have gear or anything, and then choose Super Easy, and then Run the X/A spammer while holding the Left Analog Stick to the left OR AFK Method: Use something to keep the left stick down, I use a rubber band. Much faster than Endless because of the efficiency. Also here's a script I wrote to SPAM X on PS4

"main { combo_run(Turbo_1);
}

combo Turbo_1 {
set_val(PS4_CROSS, 100);
wait(1);
set_val(PS4_CROSS, 0);
wait(1);
set_val(PS4_CROSS, 0);
}"

XBOX VERSION: " main {
combo_run(Turbo_1);
}

combo Turbo_1 {
set_val(XB1_A, 100);
wait(1);
set_val(XB1_A, 0);
wait(1);
set_val(XB1_A, 0);
} "

Nice ;). That's a good and very helpful script to those who don't have one already. I use the remoteplay method since I do not use my PC at night most of the time in general. So with this if I ever wanted to, I could now just use cronus for it