PDA

View Full Version : Hey Help please

Darkcomics
24th May 17, 04:46
I want to buy the device for my ps4 pro and have read all the requirements for the steps and extra steps.
My question is, i am initially buying this to play injustice, i mean, im not to bad but i'd like to pull off some combos more often, i have a bit of a slow-hand movement due to injury in the past, but i still like to play.

Does anyone recommend any scripts or whatever for injustice 2 specfically? I looked at the flash one seems cool, but i am more a superman, batman, darkseid and swamp thing, kinda guy :P

Many thanks!

Mr Fwak
24th May 17, 05:51
I want to buy the device for my ps4 pro and have read all the requirements for the steps and extra steps.
My question is, i am initially buying this to play injustice, i mean, im not to bad but i'd like to pull off some combos more often, i have a bit of a slow-hand movement due to injury in the past, but i still like to play.

Does anyone recommend any scripts or whatever for injustice 2 specfically? I looked at the flash one seems cool, but i am more a superman, batman, darkseid and swamp thing, kinda guy :P

Many thanks!
as far as i now there's only been 2 community releases both of which from facepunch, there may be a gamepack for it in the future but for as of right now there isn't much for it.
any how, its worth the money imo.
Have a good day :)