PDA

View Full Version : WHO'S NEXT AKUMA OR JOSIE V2?

falconpunch323
9th June 17, 14:36
POLL 12 HRS.. WHO'S NEXT AKUMA OR JOSIE V2?
BOTH ARE NICE ONE WILL RELEASE SUGGESTIONS?

JQuest313
9th June 17, 14:45
Definitely Akuma!

EMin3m
9th June 17, 14:57
Akumaa

madmax4
9th June 17, 18:39
josiev2

Rezarector
9th June 17, 18:39
Akuma

glitchh
9th June 17, 23:13
can't wait to try your Akuma set! Akuma for sure!!!

eletif
9th June 17, 23:20
Akuma has really interesting and flashy combos that work like in SF, meaning they can't really be blocked as they are true combos, as opposed to long tekken combo strings that can still get blocked mid combo, I would really like to see how that works with scripts, so my vote definitely goes to akuma.

falconpunch323
10th June 17, 09:14
AKUMA is coming to play :)

falconpunch323
10th June 17, 14:34
Almost ready have to put the final touches on this one Akuma has some sweet cancels that I need to figure out first:)

glitchh
10th June 17, 15:14
can't wait to give it a try! Akuma has some deadly damage potential!

alsayed2vip
10th June 17, 15:37
Akuma :ok:

eletif
10th June 17, 16:33
Almost ready have to put the final touches on this one Akuma has some sweet cancels that I need to figure out first:)

Akuma cancels with FADC which is done pressing the two punches and then dash forward, so you can do a special attack like hadoken and then FADC out of it, which consumes one bar.

madmax4
15th June 17, 08:47
Problem here is you always need to press forward before you can use any of the moves. So if you are blocking you CANNOT use this moves (since you are pressing back).

So than you need to top blocking pres forward (and 90% of the time you get hit) before you can use any of the moves again. SO you cant use this while in defense and thats not good. Since you are always moving back and fort blocking dashing and blocking so you never have a chance to use this moves as you wish.

Its important to be able to use this moves while in defense you know other than that it no use. No one especially online will give you the time to keep pressing forward while blocking they will hit you.

So hope its possible to make sure this works also while you are blocking without the need to press forward every time.