PDA

View Full Version : TEKKEN 7 Guys i really need help PLEASE <3 ( TK7 PC )

unikron32
10th July 17, 23:06
I suck hard at this stuff ... like i see some of you already made scripts thats fine i own a DS3 controller most of your scritps are ment fro DS4 controller which is also fine i figured out how to reverse those settings to DS3 controller with Script manipulator saved everything bla bla thats fine , downloaded The Chronus Pro 1.20 pasted the script there clicked " compile " and what now ? The click and Run (the play button) is still shaded it doesnt go green i cannot do anyhing how do i actually run scripts so i could use them in game? ... i feel like my head is going to explode this is the first time i came across this kind of stuff . Would like to lean but i don't even know where to start ....
So please if anyone has time to write down couple of explanations to me at least how to run a copy'd script that would be just refreshing <3

justframe
12th July 17, 09:51
Unikron:

i see some of you already made scripts thats fine i own a DS3 controller most of your scritps are ment fro DS4 controller which is also fine i figured out how to reverse those settings to DS3 controller with Script manipulator

This isn't necessary, all button inputs are universal in a script, whether the script is written with PS3 or Xbox or PS4 inputs it will work for all controllers (assuming your controller is supported by Cronusmax). You don't need to edit a script because its inputs say PS4.

downloaded The Chronus Pro 1.20

I'm fairly certain that the latest version of CronusPro is 1.24, I don't think that is your problem but you may want to check for updates.

so please if anyone has time to write down couple of explanations to me at least how to run a copy'd script that would be just refreshing <3

here is a step by step guide to copying scripts from the forum into your cronusmax:
http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/148935-How-to-program-scripts-from-the-forums-to-your-CronusMAX-PLUS