PDA

View Full Version : COD WW2 [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool

Pages : [1] 2 3

Excalibur
30th August 17, 13:20
WW 2 version 2.9.6.1
The author of this tool has not received a payment for it, so why not buy him beer?
hit the DONATE button in application.
http://i67.tinypic.com/6geyxe.png (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xheqnc2e55sa280/AADd72D4gSaWfFvfcdz14EgHa?dl=0)

IMPORTANT NOTE : Because of the server change, you have to download the latest update from the above link , if you can't update.

NOTE : If you has already the app WW2.exe you need to "UPDATE" it . If you don't have the previous version - download it from the link above ( there you will find always the latest version ). If you have problems to update your app - use above link and download it from Dropbox.

Very special thanks to Amazing Hit for this great videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA3VegzYjfA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lPSWbVOXh8

VERY IMPORTANT :
Go to the tab "BUTTON LAYOUT" and select your console ( use slider and click on the console name).
If you play in game with default button layout you don't need to do nothing more.
If you play in game with different button layout - be sure that the script buttons ( in application ) match the button layout that you using in the game.

http://i68.tinypic.com/21od82q.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2qi4pag.jpg

To select colors for the anti recoil - click with right mouse button over the field and choose color from the pop up menu.

http://i63.tinypic.com/256s5r9.jpg

Change log :
v 2.9.6.1 - now you can use LED color indication for Rapid Fire and Anti Recoil together.The color for anti recoil will blink every 1 second.
v 2.9.5.1 - added new option to 'Easy Run' tab - now you have a kill switch for the kill switch.
v 2.9.2.1 - added new option in tab "Antirecoil ". Now you can select on which weapon to have anti recoil - All, only Primary or only Secondary.
v. 2.9.1.1 - added "PROP HUNT" Rapid Firein tab 'Rapid Fire'. Added new options in 'AKIMBO MODE'.
v. 2.8.3.1 - added new option to the AKIMBO MODE - Independent Rapid Fire for ADS and FIRE button.
v. 2.8.2.1 - added HELP Picture with Anti Recoil values.
v. 2.8.1.1 - - added AKIMBO MODE and removed JITTER MODE.
v. 2.7.3.1 - changed Antirecoil Switch Profiles and fixed problem with directional buttons.
Added pictures for 3 weapons ( STEN, ORSO, VOLKSSTURMGEWEHR).
Because most of the users don't understand the "Antirecoli Release" it was hidden and will generate automatically ( AntirecoilRelise = ANTIRecoil + 1 ).
Added option to "Easy Sprint" where you can set up the press sensitive value.

v. 2.6.1.1 - added new option for Shot Mode - now you can temporary switch it OFF by pressing one button.
v. 2.5.6.1 - changed code for PS4 compatible mode.
v. 2.5.5.1 - added Alternative Jitter ( slow but more stable Jitter). Some minor fixes.
v. 2.5.4.1 - changed the code for Jitter.Credits goes to Raptor,InjustZengetsu, Rich516, XxYou_DerpxX.
v. 2.5.2.1 - Fixed problem with XB1 Elite Controller used on PS4 where PL2 brings Menu in game. If you use different controller from DS4 on PS4 just enable PS4 compatible mode.
v. 2.5.1.1 -
Added LED Color Indication for Antirecoil Profiles.
Added Invert Y axis option to Button Layout.
All text fields now will save values automatically.
v. 2.4.1.1 - Added JITTER MODE.
v. 2.3.3.1 - Added new option in tab "Anti Recoil" so now you can have 4 profiles and switch between them on the fly.
v. 2.3.2.1 - Added pictures for all weapons and added antirecoil values in section "Anti Recoil".
v. 2.3.1.1 - Fixed bug in mode "EASY RUN" where was no code to ON/OFF mode.
v. 2.2.1.1 - Added PS4 Compatible mode for "Button Layout". Added Task bar to show hints.
v. 2.1.1.1 - Added check for incompatible mods.
v. 2.0.1.1 - Fixed few minor bugs. Fixed bug in mode "DEAD ZONE CORECTION"
v. 1.9.1.1 - Added option to temporary stop EASY RUN mode when you reload. Added option to use EXBOX Elite Controller paddles to start Shot Mode .
v. 1.8.1.1 - Added Burst Fire mode with ON/OFF options. Added Hair Trigger mode. Added Dead Zone Corection mode.
v. 1.7.1.1 - Added options to edit values for anti recoil and automatic save of them.
v. 1.6.1.1 - Added Auto Crouch code for Shot Mode - Auto Crouch option. When you release FIRE button you will auto crouch.
Added "Change Log" button to the menu buttons.
v. 1.5.1.1 - Added new options for "DROP SHOT" mode . Now you can choose to insta drop or dive if you are running.
v. 1.3.1.1- Fixed a lot of minor bugs. Added new tab "EASY DROP".
v. 1.2.1.1 - Fixed some minor bugs.
v. 1.1.1.1 - Fixed problem with Buton Layout when you try to choose controller. Edit Frog Jump and now it works great.

Any comments and suggestions are wellcome.

script for doing the Sliding Butt Glitch on Headquarters (Default Button Layout).
Credits : Gjin Yuko & Zitroneee for the original script

/***********************************************************************
* Credits : Gjin Yuko and Zitroneee for the original script *
* This is a script for doing the Sliding Butt Glitch on Headquarters *
* You will need the sitting down emote equipped on D-Pad Down, *
* and your Controller Layout should be on "DEFAULT". *
* SOMETIMES THE SITTING DOWN EMOTE BUGS BUT ITS BECAUSE OF THE GAME! *
* To Activate The Script just press the L1-button on PS4/LB on XB1 *
* Have Fun sliding around in the headquarters! *
************************************************************************/
int active ;
main
{
if(event_press(PS4_L1)){
combo_run(Sliding_Glitch);
active = TRUE;
}

//------------------------
if(active) {
LED_color(0,1,0,0);
}else{
LED_color(1,0,0,0);
}
}
//-----------------------------------
combo Sliding_Glitch {
wait(300);
set_val(PS4_DOWN, 100);
wait(130);
wait(1510);
set_val(PS4_CIRCLE, 100);
set_val(PS4_LY, -100);
wait(180);//
set_val(PS4_LY, -100);
wait(3000);

active = FALSE;
}

//Set LED Colors
function LED_color(a, b, c, d)
{
set_led(LED_1, a);
set_led(LED_2, b);
set_led(LED_3, c);
set_led(LED_4, d);
}

INSTRUCTIONS :
----------------------------------------------------------
1. Connect CronusMAX ( CM ) device to your PS4 with DS4 connected to CM ( if you don't know how to do this , read here (http://cronusmax.com/manual/wired_dualshock4_controller_connecting_to_ps4.htm) )
- or XB1 with XB1 controller ( if you don't know how to do this, read here (http://cronusmax.com/manual/xbox_one_controller_connecting_to_xbox_one.htm))

2. Connect CM to PC via PCProg USB Port ( if you don't know how to do this, read here (http://cronusmax.com/manual/pc_prog_usb_port.htm) )

3. Hit "Copy" button on the WW2 app.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2buptw.jpg

3. Go to CronusPro application CronusPro ->Menu : File -> New -> Empty File ( short cut Ctr + N )
and "paste" the script in the new window ( you needd to click ones inside the window before you can Paste ).

http://cronusmax.com/manual/images/drex_file_management_control_1.png

If you want to find best value for the Anti Recoil - use "Build and Run" - check how it work in game and if you want to edit value - close "Device Monitor" , edit value in script and run it again.
4. Run the script using : Menu : Compiler -> Build and Run (short cut F5) http://cronusmax.com/manual/images/drex_compiler_control_6.png

http://i66.tinypic.com/2j4ebgy.jpg

5. If you want to program the script to CronusPro slots :
- First "Save" the script and give it appropriate name, then go to tab "Programmer" and with left mouse button hold the script and drag it to some of the free slots of CronusPro on the right hand side. Hit button "Program Device" - if everything is okay you are ready to go.

http://i64.tinypic.com/27zkmzr.gif

websitter
30th August 17, 14:42
superb!!!

Excalibur
3rd September 17, 19:06
Updated ....

Added new screenshot and video.

hegsy
3rd September 17, 20:43
Dude this is awesome please keep it updated!

philton87
1st November 17, 13:23
Looks very good will it be ready for launch tomorrow by any chance?

musky
1st November 17, 14:54
i dont see jitter?

Carl Robo
2nd November 17, 11:36
omg can not wait till its out we get the live servers tonight at 12
:)

musky
2nd November 17, 13:39
is shot mode mean jitter?

xNIGHTMAREx
2nd November 17, 13:52
jitter mod!!

musky
2nd November 17, 13:59
when will this be ready for download.

DynexTheSergal
2nd November 17, 15:06
Awesome!!!

musky
2nd November 17, 16:30
jitter mod!!

yes is it in this script

ScorpionKiller
2nd November 17, 20:16
Excal when can we download this awsome script

ohNerfMe
2nd November 17, 23:45
Is it available to download now?

Sirwiggles
3rd November 17, 09:40
When will be available to DL? ��

III VeNuM III
3rd November 17, 16:23
We need this now, people already have on day 1 of release?

Crescens
3rd November 17, 17:45
We need this now, people already have on day 1 of release?

You stupid idiot. It is because the game is only one day old that they have not produced the SGI and the pack yet...they need the game to write the scripts.....

MaxADMIN
3rd November 17, 18:15
i dont see jitter?

if you don't see Jitter - then there's no Jitter.

musky
3rd November 17, 18:50
You stupid idiot. It is because the game is only one day old that they have not produced the SGI and the pack yet...they need the game to write the scripts.....

wow kind of harsh for someone just excited.

ScorpionKiller
3rd November 17, 20:20
Do you know if anyone is working on a gamepack for cod ww2 yet by any chance

musky
3rd November 17, 21:29
lol

Migulin
3rd November 17, 21:35
I'm sure most of the stuff can be imported from BO3 S.G.I, looking good already, cant wait to try it out. Your BO3 S.G.I was awesome.

Kv007
3rd November 17, 23:22
Is there a good afk for zombies/etc yet?

Crescens
4th November 17, 01:26
wow kind of harsh for someone just excited.

Hmm. I responded maybe a little unfriendly.
For this I apologise.

I reacted because I felt that his expectations were a bit over the top.

Cocaine Dust75
4th November 17, 03:46
Mouse and keyboard settings?

Raptor
4th November 17, 14:35
if you don't see Jitter - then there's no Jitter.

Hey 3 of us made jitter basically. If we share we want it to be hidden from public eye. Like for gamepack only. We don't want it getting in wrong hands of potential patch or controller companies stealing code. Get back to me an let's discuss this later.

ohNerfMe
4th November 17, 15:34
Y’all should release it anyway you feel safe to do it, im sure all of us jitter users would love to use it no matter how it gets released ��

Raptor
4th November 17, 15:37
Y’all should release it anyway you feel safe to do it, im sure all of us jitter users would love to use it no matter how it gets released ��

It's not ready. New news is it acts up online.

ohNerfMe
4th November 17, 15:48
I would figured the timings would be different from offline to online, but I think the wait would be worth it, is there only Jitter for the toggle action right now?

musky
4th November 17, 15:57
well the cod ww2 servers are so messed up now we cant even get online so waiting is no issue..

ohNerfMe
4th November 17, 16:04
Lol true, I hope they fix the servers soon tho

Raptor
4th November 17, 16:36
well the cod ww2 servers are so messed up now we cant even get online so waiting is no issue..

Yes I wasn't able to get on a few hours yesterday. Then the few matches i played I was stuck on leaderboards. I the quit and played custom games. Smh crap game...

WHITE 4ND N3RDY
4th November 17, 19:23
Man I'm trying to get online been downloading the 50 GB to play multiplayer but it's been about 2 hrs already and I'm only @ 60% downloading lol. Granted I'm at my brother in laws house so I have no idea what internet speeds he has, but seems like it will be looking at 4 hrs just to upload online multiplayer. What wait times has everyone else experienced on Xbox one?

Raptor
4th November 17, 20:24
Didn't take long to download on PS4. It only downloaded like 9 gigs for me. I have disc.

Hey are you back at it again or still retired from jitter scripting?

Crescens
4th November 17, 20:32
Well, I actually downloaded it twice. Yesterday took very long, but I was also playing CODIW at the same time. At one point I stopped playing IW and the last 40% were downloaded quickly.

Crescens
4th November 17, 20:36
I hate the game with every fiber in my body. Why would they go back to this rubbish game play? It is boring, slow and the worst of it all there is no unlimited sprint and slide available.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY
4th November 17, 20:55
Nope just gaming. Dont have time to mess around with that stuff. I like seeing what others are doing anyways.

I like the game though, I couldn't get into the future warfare stuff guess I'm old fashion or a dinosaur lol. Reminds me of waw & og cod3. Those were may favorite cods'

musky
4th November 17, 21:19
unlimited sprint is something they should have keep,im sure bo4 will get it right they usualy do ,im loving this old warefare though iv had enough of the halo like cod,s bo3 was as future as i would like to see.i still could have done without the wall running.

ScorpionKiller
5th November 17, 01:19
So can we use the black ops 3 gamepack for call of duty ww2 or just any call of duty gamepacks with cod ww2 iam prest 1 but honestly they should call this camping modded duty ww2 on killcams i see people that have unlimted sniper breath thats awsome and all but its good if you play it in warzone and not dom were snipers just camp and pick everyone off

dtfox405
5th November 17, 05:19
So ready for a script for this game lol

Crescens
5th November 17, 05:50
So can we use the black ops 3 gamepack for call of duty ww2 or just any call of duty gamepacks with cod ww2 iam prest 1 but honestly they should call this camping modded duty ww2 on killcams i see people that have unlimted sniper breath thats awsome and all but its good if you play it in warzone and not dom were snipers just camp and pick everyone off

You can use almost all gamepacks cross all COD`s including the one`s for IW. But as you can see from the screenshots in this topic there will be only a very few mods available...the downgrade of WW2 to boots on the ground will also downgrade the number of mods.

There will be no:
- boost jump
- no slide or other movement mods
- very limited jitter (so far we found one shotgun that could work for jitter, but the jitter will only work whilst running and with a certain perk).
- etc etc.

What actually brings me to the following idea....

@Raptor, in addition to what I said yesterday, because you have a close group of gamers who share jitter as a common interest I would suggest not to make it public in the game packs. For now at least. If you have more knowledge and discovered multiple ways for jitter to work, you can consider to publish it the gamepacks. But given the limitations of the game I don`t believe there will be many options. Besides the one you have is probably not a good fit for the gamepack because it is only working 70%. As soon as your character stops running, jitter stops working.

I am pretty sure that the jitter mods only get patched after many reports. So regardless if it is public or not, they will patch it if too many users are reporting the jitter to them.

I mean, you honestly don`t believe that they have the time to monitor all forums for leaks in their game? The most important factor for them are the reports they receive and maybe the marketing videos of CM, gamermodz and others. So keep it within your group, only share it with a limited amount of people, but don`t put in the gamepack because they will use it for advertising and other marketing bullshit and this is how they get spotted by the gamestudio. If they want jitter, let them create one of their own so that you at least get to keep the one working jitter you have.

dtfox405
5th November 17, 05:58
Ok sweet spill use the iw one for now then thanks man

kjetilbs
5th November 17, 08:51
Looks beautiful!

musky
5th November 17, 11:07
can you give more info on this statment which gun and which file (so far we found one shotgun that could work for jitter, but the jitter will only work whilst running and with a certain perk).
- etc etc.
You can use almost all gamepacks cross all COD`s including the one`s for IW. But as you can see from the screenshots in this topic there will be only a very few mods available...the downgrade of WW2 to boots on the ground will also downgrade the number of mods.

There will be no:
- boost jump
- no slide or other movement mods
- very limited jitter (so far we found one shotgun that could work for jitter, but the jitter will only work whilst running and with a certain perk).
- etc etc.

What actually brings me to the following idea....

@Raptor, in addition to what I said yesterday, because you have a close group of gamers who share jitter as a common interest I would suggest not to make it public in the game packs. For now at least. If you have more knowledge and discovered multiple ways for jitter to work, you can consider to publish it the gamepacks. But given the limitations of the game I don`t believe there will be many options. Besides the one you have is probably not a good fit for the gamepack because it is only working 70%. As soon as your character stops running, jitter stops working.

I am pretty sure that the jitter mods only get patched after many reports. So regardless if it is public or not, they will patch it if too many users are reporting the jitter to them.

I mean, you honestly don`t believe that they have the time to monitor all forums for leaks in their game? The most important factor for them are the reports they receive and maybe the marketing videos of CM, gamermodz and others. So keep it within your group, only share it with a limited amount of people, but don`t put in the gamepack because they will use it for advertising and other marketing bullshit and this is how they get spotted by the gamestudio. If they want jitter, let them create one of their own so that you at least get to keep the one working jitter you have.

websitter
5th November 17, 11:26
Waiting for WW2 script im using "COD Modern Warfare Remastered PRO [S.G.I.]" link http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/161430-COD-Modern-Warfare-Remastered-PRO-S-G-I?highlight=COD4+MWR
All works smoothly, antirecoil,shot mode, rapidfire and toggle ads.

Excalibur
5th November 17, 11:46

Please be patient, we already think about gamepack . We'll need a little time to figure out what's going to be useful for this game.

Crescens
5th November 17, 12:55
Waiting for WW2 script im using "COD Modern Warfare Remastered PRO [S.G.I.]" link http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/161430-COD-Modern-Warfare-Remastered-PRO-S-G-I?highlight=COD4+MWR
All works smoothly, antirecoil,shot mode, rapidfire and toggle ads.

Hi,

could you share your anti recoil settings and for which guns the apply?

My intention is to collect them and create an overview that I can send to excalibur for his SGI

Raptor
5th November 17, 20:06
FYI tip for y'all. If you want something similar to unlimited Sprint. Just tap L2 a few times while sprinting. It will allow you to continue to Sprint without getting tired and going into walk mode. Just do it every so often before you slow down.

ScorpionKiller
6th November 17, 04:25
so this script will work on call of duty world war 2? the warfare script

pitchwise666
6th November 17, 05:27
This is something that would be great to have im using it right now without script but its hard to frog jump consistent,works really good on s&d https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FnVld2_ZGo&feature=youtu.be

Excalibur
6th November 17, 06:20
I will work on S.G.I this week so any idea for something usefull will be good.

Gizmost
6th November 17, 07:05
AimAssist will work with X-Aim(Mouse+KB) ?

Excalibur
6th November 17, 07:45
AimAssist will work with X-Aim(Mouse+KB) ?

Aim Assist will be available only in gamepack - so you can't use gamepack with X-Aim ( exept you have 2 cronusmax devices ).

pitchwise666
6th November 17, 08:05
This frog jump sprint or dolphin dive sprint is basicly Gslide fastest way to move around there is even combat training that alows you to shoot when diving so it will be useful,Fast reload is another thing you can skip reload animation from 10% to 20% you basicly just sprint for sec. when your bullets are in the gun other then this just usual stuff that we have on every cod.Jitters gona be tricky one this year but im no expert on them simply bcz i dont use them that much at all.

thepr0
7th November 17, 20:35
What about a snake glitch option?

Excalibur
7th November 17, 21:09
What about a snake glitch option?

Did you saw somebody to do it ?

thepr0
7th November 17, 21:58
Not a tutorial video just an example of how it looks. If I knew the right button combination I would record it using combo recorder but I'm not sure how it's performed. Has to do with probing up and down while pushing sprint mid way up.

https://youtu.be/P_lzVONORhc

Did you saw somebody to do it ?

Crescens
8th November 17, 12:21
FYI tip for y'all. If you want something similar to unlimited Sprint. Just tap L2 a few times while sprinting. It will allow you to continue to Sprint without getting tired and going into walk mode. Just do it every so often before you slow down.
Sounds like that this can captured in a script

slow302stang
9th November 17, 04:26
Does anybody know the button combo for this snake glitch ? should be simular to G slide im assumming

XxYOU_DERPxX
10th November 17, 12:02
hey guy=)) I made a frog jumping script if you are interested=)

This is something that would be great to have im using it right now without script but its hard to frog jump consistent,works really good on s&d https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FnVld2_ZGo&feature=youtu.be

XxYOU_DERPxX
10th November 17, 12:04
ive been doing the frog jump and I made a script combo for it maybe you can fix it up make it better? also I have a ultimate jitter script that shoots so ****ing fast lol https://youtu.be/isVgU5-qflo

frog jump https://youtu.be/C30GJkPx7AM

Excalibur
10th November 17, 15:48
hey guy=)) I made a frog jumping script if you are interested=)

And where is your frog jump script?

premium308
10th November 17, 16:47
ive been doing the frog jump and I made a script combo for it maybe you can fix it up make it better? also I have a ultimate jitter script that shoots so ****ing fast lol https://youtu.be/isVgU5-qflo

Whats the script for your jitter in the video??

Raptor
10th November 17, 17:34
Whats the script for your jitter in the video??

I'm sorry I don't believe we are gonna share as sledgehammer is already hard at patching things. Things such as the flamethrower unlimited glitch. And rapid fire Nerf people are talking about.
https://charlieintel.com/2017/11/09/patch-update-1-05-call-duty-wwii-now-live-ps4/

topeco
10th November 17, 19:01

share the jitter script so i have an reson to buy this game lol i lover jitter #jitterabuser

Xplodin
12th November 17, 16:43

Ill legit pay you for that specific jitter to use. I love toggle action.

But nice work though. Uhg i miss jitters

EvilTwin011
12th November 17, 17:24
When will these be ready to use?

musky
12th November 17, 18:18
if this jitter is real i would think the coders here would put it out since that is the main purpose of the cm for most holding it back makes no sence it they are going to patch it they will at any point anyhow,so we should yous it now and have some fun.

killer chorizo
12th November 17, 19:33
share the scripts please

Raptor
12th November 17, 21:50
if this jitter is real i would think the coders here would put it out since that is the main purpose of the cm for most holding it back makes no sence it they are going to patch it they will at any point anyhow,so we should yous it now and have some fun.

Read what I wrote here. And keep in mind myself and my clan are not affiliated with any company nor get paid to do anything. I'm no different than you. Just another person who happens to own a cronusmax. We as in my clan do owe anyone. It's not my job to share for free every year and spend hours making jitter for people.

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/176704-A-question-about-making-a-jitter?highlight=Ww2+jitter

musky
12th November 17, 22:12
then why post it just to tease members.useless post.

Raptor
12th November 17, 22:29
then why post it just to tease members.useless post.

To let you all know it's possible. I could be secret about it. But I feel like I owe the community at least they know it's possible. So maybe someone else can make for themselves and share to their friends ECT. To jump start users with their own ambition to make themselves. Which of course may take some time. But others may have experience and can make quick. To let the community know this game has limited options for a over powered Jitter set up. To get everyone thinking if they make jitter is it worth uploading. Everyone is free to do so. I'm just planting some seeds or food for thought.

Goku1233
13th November 17, 11:11
To let you all know it's possible. I could be secret about it. But I feel like I owe the community at least they know it's possible. So maybe someone else can make for themselves and share to their friends ECT. To jump start users with their own ambition to make themselves. Which of course may take some time. But others may have experience and can make quick. To let the community know this game has limited options for a over powered Jitter set up. To get everyone thinking if they make jitter is it worth uploading. Everyone is free to do so. I'm just planting some seeds or food for thought.

Can you show us how to do it then? At least this way you are not really releasing it. You can inbox me the details and ill do it myself.

Excalibur
14th November 17, 09:29
WW 2 version 1.0.1.1

is ready to test it.

musky
14th November 17, 11:18
i get error when trying to put script in slot 1,the script wont go into the slot.here is the error i get.

xNIGHTMAREx
14th November 17, 12:37
why cant i choose a different controller its stuck on xbox 1 layout
edit nevermind the frog jump doesnt seem to be working it just stands up and crouches and repeats

Crescens
14th November 17, 13:28
i get error when trying to put script in slot 1,the script wont go into the slot.here is the error i get.

It is a minor fix:

iint RF_Option = PressSensitive; int RF_Mode = RF_Secondary;
int hold_time = 30;
int rest_time = 30;
int PrimaryWeapon = FALSE;
int ShotM_Option = ShotM_ScopeDisable ;
int add_drop_shot= FALSE ;
int FrogJump_ON = TRUE ;
int frog = FALSE ;
int easy_run = TRUE ;
int Col_ind

Just add int Col_ind to the script as I did above and you should be fine for now.

Excalibur will have this fixed in no time though, so you can also wait for him

Excalibur
14th November 17, 14:56

Please post the script here in the forum so I can find what causes the error.

why cant i choose a different controller its stuck on xbox 1 layout
edit nevermind the frog jump doesnt seem to be working it just stands up and crouches and repeats

IThank you for the feedback. I just make beter Frog Jump and fix the problem with selecting controllers.
Will release new version.

Excalibur
14th November 17, 15:04
UPDATED...

released new version WW2 v. 1.1.1.1

Please update your application.

Change log : Fixed problem with BUTTON LAYOUT tab when you try to choose controller.
- New beter Frog Jump.

Carl Robo
14th November 17, 16:01
UPDATED...

released new version WW2 v. 1.1.1.1

Please update your application.

Change log : Fixed problem with BUTTON LAYOUT tab when you try to choose controller.
- New beter Frog Jump.

when i download it its still 1.0.1.1 :(

musky
14th November 17, 16:18
it when in slot 1 now but the build and run tab in tools is faded out do i need to run that first before loading my cm.i never seem to have aim assit help my gun does not pull at all.

Excalibur
14th November 17, 18:16
when i download it its still 1.0.1.1 :(

No , no, the app has auto update inside it so you don't need to download , just update your app. Use button "UPDATE".

Carl Robo
14th November 17, 18:25
No , no, the app has auto update inside it so you don't need to download , just update your app. Use button "UPDATE".

still 1.0.1.1.1 and says no new updates

Excalibur
14th November 17, 22:11
still 1.0.1.1.1 and says no new updates

Try to run it like Admin. I will upload the new version on the DropBox in case that doesn't work.

Be sure that app has a net access .

Mago13
14th November 17, 22:25
Cual es la mejor configuracion para call duty wwll campo de batalla , alguna recomendacion .

Goku1233
15th November 17, 02:13
Try to run it like Admin. I will upload the new version on the DropBox in case that doesn't work.

Be sure that app has a net access .

Possible to shotgun jitter with this?

xNIGHTMAREx
15th November 17, 07:47
Possible to shotgun jitter with this?
no

Gunner70
15th November 17, 08:00
possible to get the aim assist with this? I understand the jitter, even though I see it a lot in war mode? it looks like 10 shotguns are going off at the same time with explosive shots...

I love this new interface , great piece of work

musky
15th November 17, 08:53
sometimes whem im in a lobby with my friend and he backs out to the headquaters my tv screen just stays black,also after a match is done and i want to change my attachments on my gun,the boxs beside my primary wepond are not even there so i cant change anything.

this game has all kind of problems,but beside not having jitter this script is great,but aim assist does not work for me

Carl Robo
15th November 17, 10:33
sometimes whem im in a lobby with my friend and he backs out to the headquaters my tv screen just stays black,also after a match is done and i want to change my attachments on my gun,the boxs beside my primary wepond are not even there so i cant change anything.

this game has all kind of problems,but beside not having jitter this script is great,but aim assist does not work for me

yeah its a game problem if you are host you see all :)

Carl Robo
15th November 17, 11:44
in the AR section when i click on lmg its smg same as the smg :(

ROME99
15th November 17, 15:10
thxxx

Excalibur
15th November 17, 19:17
in the AR section when i click on lmg its smg same as the smg :(

Thank you for the feedback. Yeah, there is problem. You need to click on the text "AR" or "SMG" to work . Now i fix that and release a new version .

Try to update app and in case you can't - go to the DropBox ( link on the first post) and download it.

Change log : Fix a lot of minor problems . Added new tab "EASY DROP" .

Carl Robo
16th November 17, 03:01
Thank you for the feedback. Yeah, there is problem. You need to click on the text "AR" or "SMG" to work . Now i fix that and release a new version .

Try to update app and in case you can't - go to the DropBox ( link on the first post) and download it.

Change log : Fix a lot of minor problems . Added new tab "EASY DROP" .

this is what i am still getting in the lmg .... no lmg guns :(

4292 4293 4294

Moray
16th November 17, 03:42
so i don't get it, whats "Aim assist" supposed to do? it makes no difference other than shake the crap out of your screen when you ads

Excalibur
16th November 17, 03:43
this is what i am still getting in the lmg .... no lmg guns :(

4292 4293 4294

The LMG doesn't work ( I need to make pictures for them) . The other AR and SMG - select the gun from the list and picture will change.

Carl Robo
16th November 17, 03:46
The LMG doesn't work ( I need to make pictures for them) . The other AR and SMG - select the gun from the list and picture will change.

ok thanks ill wait till lmg comes out :)
ill just have to adjust AR :)

Crescens
16th November 17, 03:48

I guess that Excalibur was saying that you should click either one of the working options and go from there.... it might be even the case that the values for lmg are not found yet.

This is were you maybe can help?

You can easily change the values and try different ones to find the best possible settings for lmg's?

Crescens
16th November 17, 17:39
Easy drop as I see it:

if sprinting, and you want to drop shot, diving will not be the desired movement

you rather stop sprinting and preform an instant drop (no dive). So something like this I guess?

But the downside from this is that in case you are not sprinting the wait will feel as short delay, so the ideally the mod should go directly to prone if the sprint button is not used....

combo DROP {//begin
set_val( L_Y,0)
wait(20);
set_val(PRONE_BTN, 100);
wait(300); //Time To Go Prone

what do you think?

Crescens
16th November 17, 17:56
Easy drop as I see it:

if sprinting, and you want to drop shot, diving will not be the desired movement

you rather stop sprinting and preform an instant drop (no dive). So something like this I guess?

But the downside from this is that in case you are not sprinting the wait will feel as short delay, so the ideally the mod should go directly to prone if the sprint button is not used....

combo DROP {//begin
set_val( L_Y,0)
wait(20);
set_val(PRONE_BTN, 100);
wait(300); //Time To Go Prone

what do you think?

Excalibur
16th November 17, 19:49
Yeah, I can add it like 2 options - drop to prone or dive if you are sprinting.

Excalibur
17th November 17, 07:12
Released new version ....

WW2 v. 1.5.1.1

Change log :
v. 1.5.1.1 - Added new options for "DROP SHOT" mode . Now you can choose to insta drop or dive if you are running.

Gunner70
17th November 17, 11:48
excalibur , I know this was probably asked before . I do not see it , but are you going to add the xaim and aim assist to this editor? like an option for it?

again this is a killer program . I love it, I want to throw a couple hookers in your window for doing this. thankyou

Carl Robo
17th November 17, 14:37

WW2 v. 1.5.1.1

Change log :

The drop shot / side shot / jump shot / insta drop works beautifully :)

Crescens
17th November 17, 16:42
What does auto crouch actually do?

Carl Robo
17th November 17, 16:54

i used it with drop shot and it drops real fast but only combined it with drop shot will test it on its own later

Excalibur
17th November 17, 18:53

i used it with drop shot and it drops real fast but only combined it with drop shot will test it on its own later

In the moment - nothing. That was an idea that I didn't have time to test.
My idea was to crouch after you stop shoting .

kaelozim
17th November 17, 18:55
Nice, seems to be going together well

Migulin
17th November 17, 23:41
You should add the patch notes into the program itself so dont have to come here to check what has been changed.

Excalibur
18th November 17, 06:24

Change log :
v. 1.6.1.1 - Added Auto Crouch code for Shot Mode - Auto Crouch option. When you release FIRE button you will auto crouch.
Added "Change Log" button to the menu buttons.

Updated ... added "What's new" to the update file so you can see patch notes when you update file.

AshkanOveisi
18th November 17, 12:34
Thanks for this usefull App

How can i Disable/Enable Rapidfire and Scope Mode with " CEMU_EXTRA " Button ?
Rapidfire is active for all Weapons , i want to active rapidfre for SVT or M1 , Is there anyway to Enable Rapidfire with "CEMU_EXTRA" Button ?

III VeNuM III
18th November 17, 13:11
Hi Excalibur,

Great job by the way on this, can you add the script for use of the xbox one controller on the ps4 please? Also is there a way to add burst fire i.e a 2 burst shot 3 burst and so on?

Thanks

Excalibur
18th November 17, 17:19
Thanks for this usefull App

How can i Disable/Enable Rapidfire and Scope Mode with " CEMU_EXTRA " Button ?
Rapidfire is active for all Weapons , i want to active rapidfre for SVT or M1 , Is there anyway to Enable Rapidfire with "CEMU_EXTRA" Button ?

If you post here the script that you generate , I can edit it to what you want. I will add this options to the next release.

Hi Excalibur,

Great job by the way on this, can you add the script for use of the xbox one controller on the ps4 please? Also is there a way to add burst fire i.e a 2 burst shot 3 burst and so on?

Thanks

The only one problem is the TOUCH pad - which is the Scoreboard in PS4. I will need to think how to solve this problem.About the burst fire - will add this to some of the next releases ( don't know when exactly - because I will be very busy next week with my work ).

Updated .....

release a new version : WW2 v. 1.7.1.1

Change log:
v. 1.7.1.1 - Added options to edit values for anti recoil and automatic save of them.

https://s18.postimg.org/q9bqbty95/Anti_Recoil_02.png

AshkanOveisi
18th November 17, 17:35
If you post here the script that you generate , I can edit it to what you want. I will add this options to the next release.

I want Enable/Disable for every mode it generate
For Example : When i press "CEMU_EXTRA1" for Auto Run it active and when i press it again, it deactive .
Hope i can show what i want
Again Thanks for usefull APP :)

//==============================================================================|
//==============================================================================|
/*******************************************************************************|
This Script was made and intended for www.cronusmax.com (http://www.cronusmax.com) & CronusMAX ONLY. |
UNLESS permission is given by the creator and/or copywritee, |
All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, |
modified or distributed without the express prior written permission of the |
copyright holder. For permission, contact CronusMax. |
__ ____ ___ ____ __ __ _____ ___ ___ ____ __ __ |
/ ]| \ / \ | \ | | |/ ___/| | | / || | | |
/ / | D ) || _ || | ( \_ | _ _ || o || | | |
/ / | /| O || | || | |\__ || \_/ || ||_ _| |
/ \_ | \| || | || : |/ \ || | || _ || | |
\ || . \ || | || |\ || | || | || | | |
\____||__|\_|\___/ |__|__| \__,_| \___||___|___||__|__||__|__| |
|
********************************************************************************/
//______________________________________________________________________________|
//############## VARIABLES BELOW USED BY THE SCRIPT (DO NOT TOUCH) #############|
///-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
/*******************************************************************************
__ __ __ __________
/ \ / \/ \ / \_____ \
\ \/\/ /\ \/\/ // ____/
\ / \ // \
\__/\ / \__/\ / \_______ \
\/ \/ \/
********************************************************************************/
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//
// BUTTON LAYOUT : DEFAULT
// BUMPERS / TRIGGERS : DEFAULT
// STICKS : DEFAULT
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

define FIRE_BTN = PS4_R2;
define ADS_BTN = PS4_L2;
define SPRINT_BTN = PS4_L3;
define MELEE_BTN = PS4_R3;
define JUMP_BTN = PS4_CROSS;
define RELOAD_BTN = PS4_SQUARE;
define PRONE_BTN = PS4_CIRCLE;
define SW_WEAPON_BTN = PS4_TRIANGLE;
define TACTICAL = PS4_L1;
define LETHAL = PS4_R1;
define UP = PS4_UP;
define RIGHT = PS4_RIGHT;
define DOWN = PS4_DOWN;
define LEFT = PS4_LEFT;
define LY = PS4_LY;
define LX = PS4_LX;
define RY = PS4_RY;
define RX = PS4_RX;
define DropShot = 1;
define JumpShot = 2;
define SideShot = 3;
define ScopeShot = 4;
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
define RF_All = 1;
define RF_Primary = 2;
define RF_Secondary = 3;
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
define PressSensitive= 1;
define ScopeEnable = 2;
define ScopeDisable = 3;
define ShotM_PressSensitive= 1;
define ShotM_ScopeEnable = 2;
define ShotM_ScopeDisable = 3;
define Blue = 1;
define Red = 2;
define Green = 3;
define Pink = 4;
define SkyBlue = 5;
define Yellow = 6;
define White = 7;
data(1,
2,0,0,0, //1. Blue
0,2,0,0, //2. Red
0,0,2,0, //3. Green
0,0,0,2, //4. Pink
2,0,2,0, //5. SkyBlue
0,2,2,0, //6. Yellow
2,2,2,2 //7. White
);
int Col_ind;
int RF_Option = PressSensitive;
int ShotM_Option = ShotM_PressSensitive ;
int add_drop_shot = FALSE ;
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//============================= MAIN BLOCK ===============================
main { // begin of main block

}// end of main block
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// COMBO BLOCKS
//---------------------------------
combo SNIPER_SHOT {
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
wait(60);
}
combo BREATH {
wait(140);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(4000);
}
// COLOR LED function
//--------------------------------------------------------------
function colourled(Colour) {
Col_ind=(Colour*4)- 3;
set_led(LED_1,dbyte(Col_ind ));
set_led(LED_2,dbyte(Col_ind+ 1));
set_led(LED_3,dbyte(Col_ind+ 2));
set_led(LED_4,dbyte(Col_ind+ 3));
}// End

Excalibur
18th November 17, 23:52
I want Enable/Disable for every mode it generate
For Example : When i press "CEMU_EXTRA1" for Auto Run it active and when i press it again, it deactive .
Hope i can show what i want
Again Thanks for usefull APP :)

Okay, I understand what you want and will add this to the next release.

just looking
19th November 17, 01:55
]hi Excalibur

Hope your well its been a few years since i've asked for your help :wink:, i have a favour to ask is it possible to put the option in your SGI for thumb-stick dead-zone adjustment please maybe just a simple option what says define deadzone ?As i use it all the time to correct the movement of my controller stick it would be fantastic if you could include that option :trophy: so i can generate a script for my cronus at the moment i keep having to ask you guys each time to inject this script into the gpc that i'm using if you put the option in your SGI i wouldn't need to ask again

yours just looking

//Posted by just looking, a member of the community in the CronusMAX Forums - http://cronusmax.com/forums

//Posted : Sunday 19th of November, 2017 5:49 UTC

//Posted by LEX LOST, a member of the community in the CronusMAX Forums - <a href="http://cronusmax.com/forums" target="_blank">http://cronusmax.com/forums</a>
//Posted : Saturday 11th of November, 2017 5:12 UTC

define deadzone = 20; // higher value = higher sensitivity

main {

//Deadzone Correction
if (get_val(9) >2) {set_val(9, (get_val(9)+deadzone));}
if (get_val(9) >100) {set_val(9, 100);}
if (get_val(9) <2) {set_val(9, (get_val(9)-deadzone));}
if (get_val(9) <-100) {set_val(9, -100);}

if (get_val(10) >2) {set_val(10, (get_val(10)+deadzone));}
if (get_val(10) >100) {set_val(10, 100);}
if (get_val(10) <2) {set_val(10, (get_val(10)-deadzone));}
if (get_val(10) <-100) {set_val(10, -100);}
}

LEX LOST
19th November 17, 06:43
Excalibur must give precedence to mods or options that can be used by everyone.
Moreover, it's not a joke to add this option to the program.
Probably its easier for us to add that deadzone correction into your script.

In any case, the question is: why after more than 2 years and 100+ posts, you are still not able to add few lines into your script?

just looking
19th November 17, 07:02
In any case, the question is: why after more than 2 years and 100+ posts, you are still not able to add few lines into your script?

thats a good point. as i keep moving off one app onto another i'll play on my PC for six months then play ps4 no cronus then ps4 just xim4 then back to Cronus now i'm on a xbox one x by that time i cant remember what ill learn't as you'll have noticed i haven't posted here for a long long time .So if you can give me a short demo on where i put the script in the gpc file i'll give it a go .Years ago when i ask for something to be included in the SGI Excalibur never said it was a problem

Excalibur
19th November 17, 07:22
]hi Excalibur

Hope your well its been a few years since i've asked for your help :wink:, i have a favour to ask is it possible to put the option in your SGI for thumb-stick dead-zone adjustment please maybe just a simple option what says define deadzone ?As i use it all the time to correct the movement of my controller stick it would be fantastic if you could include that option :trophy: so i can generate a script for my cronus at the moment i keep having to ask you guys each time to inject this script into the gpc that i'm using if you put the option in your SGI i wouldn't need to ask again

yours just looking

//Posted by just looking, a member of the community in the CronusMAX Forums - http://cronusmax.com/forums

//Posted : Sunday 19th of November, 2017 5:49 UTC

//Posted by LEX LOST, a member of the community in the CronusMAX Forums - <a href="http://cronusmax.com/forums" target="_blank">http://cronusmax.com/forums</a>
//Posted : Saturday 11th of November, 2017 5:12 UTC

define deadzone = 20; // higher value = higher sensitivity

main {

//Deadzone Correction
if (get_val(9) >2) {set_val(9, (get_val(9)+deadzone));}
if (get_val(9) <2) {set_val(9, (get_val(9)-deadzone));}

if (get_val(10) >2) {set_val(10, (get_val(10)+deadzone));}
if (get_val(10) <2) {set_val(10, (get_val(10)-deadzone));}
}

No problems, I will add this to the next release.

III VeNuM III
19th November 17, 07:23

The only one problem is the TOUCH pad - which is the Scoreboard in PS4. I will need to think how to solve this problem.About the burst fire - will add this to some of the next releases ( don't know when exactly - because I will be very busy next week with my work ).

Updated .....

release a new version : WW2 v. 1.7.1.1

Change log:

The Script you used in Infinite Warfare is perfect, i have modded the script to use in WW2 I am just lazy and cant be bothered re adding the script each time lol

just looking
19th November 17, 07:33
thank you :thumbsup:

LEX LOST
19th November 17, 08:13

thats a good point. as i keep moving off one app onto another i'll play on my PC for six months then play ps4 no cronus then ps4 just xim4 then back to Cronus now i'm on a xbox one x by that time i cant remember what ill learn't as you'll have noticed i haven't posted here for a long long time .So if you can give me a short demo on where i put the script in the gpc file i'll give it a go .Years ago when i ask for something to be included in the SGI Excalibur never said it was a problem

this is the guide: How to combine scripts (http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/149119-How-to-combine-scripts)

Anyway in your case its very easy as you must add only these few lines into your main section:

//Deadzone Correction
if (get_val(9) >2) {set_val(9, (get_val(9)+ 20));}
if (get_val(9) <2) {set_val(9, (get_val(9)- 20));}

if (get_val(10) >2) {set_val(10, (get_val(10)+ 20));}
if (get_val(10) <2) {set_val(10, (get_val(10)- 20));}

Crescens
19th November 17, 12:25
Hi guys,

I was thinking. I think it would be great that we also have ELITE controller options.

For example, drop shot, but only activated when right lower peddle would used for firing (http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/176804-WW2-drop-shot-but-only-activated-by-a-peddle?p=1093543#post1093543)?

Codes/mods like that would be helpfuIl guess for many players.

Crescens
19th November 17, 14:20
Hi guys,

I was thinking. I think it would be great that we also have ELITE controller options.

For example, drop shot, but only activated when right lower peddle would used for firing (http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/176804-WW2-drop-shot-but-only-activated-by-a-peddle?p=1093543#post1093543)?

Codes/mods like that would be helpfuIl guess for many players.

I think the cleanest would be like this:

//
// BUTTON LAYOUT : TACTICAL

define FIRE_BTN = XB1_RT;
define ADS_BTN = XB1_LT;
define SPRINT_BTN = XB1_LS;
define MELEE_BTN = XB1_B;
define JUMP_BTN = XB1_A;
define RELOAD_BTN = XB1_X;
define PRONE_BTN = XB1_RS;
define SW_WEAPON_BTN = XB1_Y;
define TACTICAL = XB1_LB;
define LETHAL = XB1_RB;
define UP = XB1_UP;
define RIGHT = XB1_RIGHT;
define DOWN = XB1_DOWN;
define LEFT = XB1_LEFT;
define LY = XB1_LY;
define LX = XB1_LX;
define RY = XB1_RY;
define RX = XB1_RX;
define DropShot = 1;
define JumpShot = 2;
define SideShot = 3;
define ScopeShot = 4;
define RF_All = 1;
define RF_Primary = 2;
define RF_Secondary = 3;
define ScopeEnable = 2;
define ScopeDisable = 3;
define Blue = 1;
define Red = 2;
define Green = 3;
define Pink = 4;
define SkyBlue = 5;
define Yellow = 6;
define White = 7;
data(1,
2,0,0,0, //1. Blue
0,2,0,0, //2. Red
0,0,2,0, //3. Green
0,0,0,2, //4. Pink
2,0,2,0, //5. SkyBlue
0,2,2,0, //6. Yellow
2,2,2,2 //7. White
);
int Col_ind;
int ShotMode = DropShot ;
int InstaDrop = TRUE ;

//---------------------------------------------------------------------
if(ShotMode == DropShot){
if(ShotM_Option == ShotM_PressSensitive){
if(get_val(XB1_PR2)> 90) combo_run(DROP_SHOT);
}
else if(ShotM_Option == ShotM_ScopeEnable){
if(get_val(FIRE_BTN) && get_val(ADS_BTN)) combo_run(DROP_SHOT);
}
else if(ShotM_Option == ShotM_ScopeDisable){
if(get_val(FIRE_BTN) && !get_val(ADS_BTN)) combo_run(DROP_SHOT);
}
}
//---------------------------------------------------------------------
}// end of main block
// COMBO BLOCKS
combo SNIPER_SHOT {
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
wait(60);
}
combo DROP_SHOT{
if(get_val(LY)> 10) set_val(LY,0);
wait(20);
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(500);
wait(5000);
}
// COLOR LED function
Col_ind=(Colour*4)- 3;
}// End

But how do I get rid of the WAIT time in case I am not running and want to drop immediately!?
if(get_val(LY)> 10) set_val(LY,0);
wait(20);

CauseRacecar97
19th November 17, 15:18
WHERE?!?!?!

Migulin
19th November 17, 22:15
I assume anti recoil tab is still under works since it doesn't have all guns and LMGs are showing as SMGs.

Excalibur
19th November 17, 22:28
I assume anti recoil tab is still under works since it doesn't have all guns and LMGs are showing as SMGs.

Yes, Anti Recoil is not finished yet. If somebody can help me with good pictures for the LMG guns will be a lot of help. I'm very busy this week.

pitchwise666
20th November 17, 01:48
You nailed it again awsome app big thanks Excalibur (http://cronusmax.com/forums/member.php/280729-Excalibur)

AshkanOveisi
20th November 17, 09:18
Still Enable/Disable is remaining :(

Excalibur
20th November 17, 10:40
Still Enable/Disable is remaining :(

You must be more specific! If you enable mode in app you don't need to enable it when you start script.

AshkanOveisi
20th November 17, 14:24
I know , but when i Enable "Easy Run" in app ,, in game its hard to reload . it need a key to Disable it or enable it when player want .

Like Frog Jump mode its work greate, when i press "F1" Frog Jump Enable when i press F1 again it Disable .

Crescens
20th November 17, 16:53
*EDIT*

I realise that my script is not the same as the SGI, but it is very simple to get a reload time added to the script.

So Excalibur can maybe add reload wait time to his script, so that every time your press reload it well not get cancelled by autosprint. :)

In the meantime, send me your script and I will add it to yours. I have it my script and can easily write for your script as well (2 minutes).

Excalibur
20th November 17, 17:35
I know , but when i Enable "Easy Run" in app ,, in game its hard to reload . it need a key to Disable it or enable it when player want .

Like Frog Jump mode its work greate, when i press "F1" Frog Jump Enable when i press F1 again it Disable .

*EDIT*

I realise that my script is not the same as the SGI, but it is very simple to get a reload time added to the script.

So Excalibur can maybe add reload wait time to his script, so that every time your press reload it well not get cancelled by autosprint. :)

In the meantime, send me your script and I will add it to yours. I have it my script and can easily write for your script as well (2 minutes).

We can add code that will OFF sprint for specific amount of time when you press reload button if you are Enable "Easy Run" mode.

Carl Robo
21st November 17, 09:41
omg the quickscope is fast i am liking this :)

Excalibur
21st November 17, 13:47
UPDATED.....

Released new version WW2 v. 1.8.1.1
v. 1.8.1.1
Change log:
v. 1.8.1.1 - Added Burst Fire mode with ON/OFF options. Added Hair Trigger mode. Added Dead Zone Corection mode.

ihs0h
21st November 17, 13:58
UPDATED.....

Released new version WW2 v. 1.8.1.1
v. 1.8.1.1
Change log:

Says no update available?
Nvm.. Reinstalled the program and the update is there :)
Any ideas whats good values for the deadzone corection? (PS 4 controller)

Excalibur
21st November 17, 14:51
Says no update available?
Nvm.. Reinstalled the program and the update is there :)
Any ideas whats good values for the deadzone corection? (PS 4 controller)

I think that if your controller is good you don't need to do anything about dead zone.

ihs0h
21st November 17, 15:11
I think that if your controller is good you don't need to do anything about dead zone.

I hear ya.
Great update btw. Awesome work.
Is it possible to get the aim assist in there when the v6 is out?

Excalibur
21st November 17, 15:46
Updated ....

Released new WW2 v 1.9.1.1

Change log:
v. 1.9.1.1 - Added option to temporary stop EASY RUN mode when you reload.
Added option to use EXBOX Elite Controller paddles to start Shot Mode .

brasso
21st November 17, 22:12
I get errors when i enable the deadzone correction

Excalibur
22nd November 17, 02:31
I get errors when i enable the deadzone correction

UPDATED....

Released new WW2 v. 2.0.1.1

Change log:
v. 2.0.1.1 -
Fixed few minor bugs.
Fixed bug in mode "DEAD ZONE CORECTION".

Carl Robo
22nd November 17, 05:23
well i like the quickscope so here is a quick look at it

https://youtu.be/3kK6wmvdwuk

Gunner70
22nd November 17, 12:11
half of those shots - i didn't even see them line up. nice

Excalibur
22nd November 17, 12:28
UPDATED....

released new WW2 v. 2.1.1.1

Change log :
v. 2.1.1.1 - Added check for incompatible mods.

kjetilbs
22nd November 17, 16:29
this is great! easy to use an great functions. But would be nice if you could add the Select - Touchpad switch for PS3 and PS4

brasso
22nd November 17, 20:19
does anybody have deadzone settings for mouse? If you put the sensitivity at 6 it seems to help break from the aim assist. I just can't get the perfect setting

Carl Robo
23rd November 17, 05:42
does anybody have deadzone settings for mouse? If you put the sensitivity at 6 it seems to help break from the aim assist. I just can't get the perfect setting

my settings for the mouse are as follow for the steelseries rival 7 + xim4

in game sensitivity = insane 14

dpi 1 = 16000
dpi 2 = 16000
pol = 1000
angle snapping = on
speed of hand movement = 50% acceleration 50% deceleration
ads delay = 600

logic
23rd November 17, 08:28
hi will this script be made into a game pack ? i’m a newbie with only owning my cronus max for a few days i’m unsure on how to use a script .

many thanks :)

Excalibur
23rd November 17, 10:43
hi will this script be made into a game pack ? i’m a newbie with only owning my cronus max for a few days i’m unsure on how to use a script .

many thanks :)

Nope, this is a different approach where you can generate script and edit it or adjust it to what is best for you.

If you don't know how to program scripts to the CM device , look on this guide:

How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS (http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/148935-How-to-program-scripts-from-the-forums-to-your-CronusMAX-PLUS)

logic
23rd November 17, 10:57
Nope, this is a different approach where you can generate script and edit it or adjust it to what is best for you.

If you don't know how to program scripts to the CM device , look on this guide:

How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS (http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/148935-How-to-program-scripts-from-the-forums-to-your-CronusMAX-PLUS)

thank you for your reply and help .

Excalibur
24th November 17, 00:44
Updated...

Released new WW2 v. 2.2.1.1

Change log:
v. 2.2.1.1 - Added PS4 Compatible mode for "Button Layout". Added Task bar to show hints.

https://s18.postimg.org/wy9muul1l/Button_Layout_new.png

tabiju
24th November 17, 00:54
how fast fire is active does not change from red to green

Excalibur
25th November 17, 11:34
how fast fire is active does not change from red to green

I don't understand what do you ask .

AshkanOveisi
25th November 17, 16:56
Excalibur (http://cronusmax.com/forums/member.php/280729-Excalibur) Still easy run dont work when i press Reload BTN or when i press CEMU_EXTRA for On/Off. In generated script i checked there is no line for CEMU_EXTRA on/off

Excalibur
25th November 17, 21:54
Excalibur (http://cronusmax.com/forums/member.php/280729-Excalibur) Still easy run dont work when i press Reload BTN or when i press CEMU_EXTRA for On/Off. In generated script i checked there is no line for CEMU_EXTRA on/off

You are right. I fixed that bug and released new version.

WW2 v 2.3.1.1

Change log. : v. 2.3.1.1 -
Fixed bug in mode "EASY RUN" where was no code to ON/OFF mode.

Migulin
25th November 17, 23:20
You are right. I fixed that bug and released new version.

WW2 v 2.3.1.1

Change log. : v. 2.3.1.1 -
Fixed bug in mode "EASY RUN" where was no code to ON/OFF mode.
My dude, you are using your version numbers wrong. You are supposed to increase third number when doing bug fixes into program. Second number when adding features and first number when doing major changes to it. But anyway, keep up the good work. xD

Excalibur
26th November 17, 07:09
My dude, you are using your version numbers wrong. You are supposed to increase third number when doing bug fixes into program. Second number when adding features and first number when doing major changes to it. But anyway, keep up the good work. xD

Thanks mate. I learn something new from you.

Kixsofresh
29th November 17, 14:30
Read every page. Didn’t see this question. In regards to the anti-recoil, are all parameters set for every weapon when turned on or do you have to set one slot for every weaopon you want? Are the anti-recoil values already adjusted to work or do I need to set the parameters/is there a parameter list? Thank you to anyone that can answer.

Excalibur
29th November 17, 15:02
Read every page. Didn’t see this question. In regards to the anti-recoil, are all parameters set for every weapon when turned on or do you have to set one slot for every weaopon you want? Are the anti-recoil values already adjusted to work or do I need to set the parameters/is there a parameter list? Thank you to anyone that can answer.

My idea was to put there ready to use values, but didn't have time to test all weapons so I put there example values and you need to adjust them. You will need to have different scripts for every weapon you use.

Kixsofresh
29th November 17, 15:18
My idea was to put there ready to use values, but didn't have time to test all weapons so I put there example values and you need to adjust them. You will need to have different scripts for every weapon you use.

Thank you for the quick response! Also, what is the antirecoil release and how do I activate script once installed? XB1

Excalibur
29th November 17, 18:38
Thank you for the quick response! Also, what is the antirecoil release and how do I activate script once installed? XB1

look on this guide:

Kixsofresh
29th November 17, 18:55
What is antirecoil release?

Excalibur
30th November 17, 03:50
What is antirecoil release?

Anti recoil release - is very usefull , if you try to folow you target and move AIM stick more it will stop anti recoil.

Mike06
30th November 17, 17:18
Do you have to c opy and paste just one time for all guns, or different classes? I am trying to control the recoil on the ppsh but keeping going up to the sky ?

EvilTwin011
30th November 17, 17:19
How do I sync the S.G.I. to sync with my cronus max

Excalibur
1st December 17, 06:15
Do you have to c opy and paste just one time for all guns, or different classes? I am trying to control the recoil on the ppsh but keeping going up to the sky ?

If you use the same weapon but with different attachments ( specially "Foregrip" ) you will need different script.

How do I sync the S.G.I. to sync with my cronus max

You don't need to sync them . WW2 is a stand alone application that can generate code for you. Read instruction on the first post ( I just add new instruction there ).

Excalibur
1st December 17, 06:59
UPDATED....

release new WW2 v. 2.3.2.1

Change log:
v. 2.3.2.1 - Added pictures for all weapons and added antirecoil values in section "Anti Recoil".

GameZero
2nd December 17, 06:46
hello, great work! Please update this great script constantly.
how many weapons can you choose at the same time at the anti recoil?
unfortunately I have problems with the presentation of the user interface. The illustration is cut off. i use win 7, resolution 2560x 1440. please help. Thanks and regards

Excalibur
2nd December 17, 07:11
hello, great work! Please update this great script constantly.
how many weapons can you choose at the same time at the anti recoil?
unfortunately I have problems with the presentation of the user interface. The illustration is cut off. i use win 7, resolution 2560x 1440. please help. Thanks and regards

Please take a screenshot of your desktop and post it here .

For now you can choose only one weapon .

The WW2 app
hight : 800
with :1076

ScorpionKiller
2nd December 17, 11:32
Not many guns in cod ww2 have a lot of recoil like the bar with grip ext mags it will shoot little to no recoil same with stg44 grip ext mags doesn't have any recoil so half the guns in cod ww2 you don't need antil recoil just throw on grip and ext mags and your on point with sub machine ppsh grease gun type100 there a script for no recoil with those guns the most useful scripts that really help as I seen is by xx22dot and Excal is sniper breath and rapid fire for m1grand and all semi auto guns quick scope is so easy in cod ww2 hope this info helps guys

x22DOT
2nd December 17, 12:50
Thats true, so far as I think the best gun is M1 Garand with Rapid Fire + Rapid Fire attachment.
Its so strong it should be banned lol

Excalibur
2nd December 17, 20:02
UPDATED ...

released new WW2 v 2.3.3.1

Change log :
v. 2.3.3.1 - Added new option in tab "Anti Recoil" so now you can have 4 profiles and switch between them on the fly.

https://s18.postimg.org/qew5xnx4p/Anti_Recoil_new.png

GameZero
3rd December 17, 04:45
Please take a screenshot of your desktop and post it here .

For now you can choose only one weapon .

The WW2 app
hight : 800
with :1076

here is the screenshot. no scrolling (left / right and up/down) is possible.

websitter
3rd December 17, 07:26
Morning, can't update from 2.3.2.1 to last dev
After dowloaded the last version, on reboot i receive the application update message:

Any help?

GameZero
3rd December 17, 08:33
After dowloaded the last version, on reboot i receive the application update message:

Any help?

have same problems.

best regards

websitter
3rd December 17, 08:53
deleted the app and executed the note but always same problem:

NOTE :If you has already the app WW2.exe you need to "UPDATE" it . If you don't have the previous version - download it and when you run it - update it to the latest version. If you have problems to update your app - use above link and download it from Dropbox.

Excalibur
3rd December 17, 09:06
here is the screenshot. no scrolling (left / right and up/down) is possible.

You need to change your Font Size - make it 100%

https://s7.postimg.org/u0avdcsbf/Size.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0E_2L7EjMY

Excalibur
3rd December 17, 09:32

Any help?

have same problems.

best regards

I don't know what case this problem. It never happen to me so I can't find the problem.

Use the link in first post and download the latest version from Dropbox.

A1russ
3rd December 17, 09:33
Excalibur, have to say; your S.G.I and Uscript are insane they have been a massive help, not solely for the accuracy of scripting ensuring all aspects 'run' correctly, but also for the incite you have given me into the 'C' programming transition into Bytecode, truly grateful. Thank you.

Excalibur
3rd December 17, 09:42
Excalibur, have to say; your S.G.I and Uscript are insane they have been a massive help, not solely for the accuracy of scripting ensuring all aspects 'run' correctly, but also for the incite you have given me into the 'C' programming transition into Bytecode, truly grateful. Thank you.

I greatly appreciate your kind words.

websitter
3rd December 17, 09:46
Hello Excalibur did ur advice
Use the link in first post and download the latest version from Dropbox. but no luck.
The version even just downloaded is 2.3.2.1 not the 2.3.3.1

Excalibur
3rd December 17, 09:49
Hello Excalibur did ur advice but no luck.
The version even just downloaded is 2.3.2.1 not the 2.3.3.1

It is my fault - this is the latest version . I will release very soon the new version - where will add Jitter.
Run it and go to tab "Anti Recoil" and you should see the new fields .

AmazingHit
4th December 17, 09:06
Check out my video to see how to get extremely low recoil on the ppsh-41/with this .exe

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kt2VET6Z-Uo

Also to have no recoil on the bar check out this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQiq9N_txI

xNIGHTMAREx
4th December 17, 13:56
Check out my video to see how to get extremely low recoil on the ppsh-41/with this .exe

or better yet just give us the script

Excalibur
4th December 17, 14:08
UPDATED...released new WW2 v. 2.4.1.1

Change log:Added Jitter for Toggle Action Shotgun .
Credits : Raptor, Injust_Zengetsu, Rich516, XxYou_DerpxX and everyone else who helped test and gave feedback.

https://s18.postimg.org/ffq4dckih/Jitter.png

GameZero
6th December 17, 14:02
UPDATED ...

released new WW2 v 2.3.3.1

Change log :

https://s18.postimg.org/qew5xnx4p/Anti_Recoil_new.png

thanks for the great script.unfortunately I do not understand something. can I activate 4 weapons simultaneously with a script? it did not work for me.

fundamental question: if the right values ​​for the antirecoil of a weapon were determined, can one then save the grip?Does a good antirecoil replace the grip?

thanks again for your advice because of the screen resolution.have a 4k monitor. For the use of this app, I have to change the resolution and fond size each time. will the app be adapted in this regard? Many Thanks

update: the switching beetween profile now works. but in the LMG section i cant see any weapons.

You may be able to change the LED colors when changing the profiles?

Captain Becks
7th December 17, 12:01
Hallo, have anyone a list for weapon anti recoil?

The Originals are Not The best...

i have allready for weapon Type 100 : horizontal 15 Vertical o

ppsh-41: h:29 v: -3

sorry for my Bad englisch ^^
and thanks for The help!

Crescens
7th December 17, 17:21

Yes, please share your script. Because whatever value I fill out: my weapons ALWAYS bounce like mother-****ing crazy.

I tried anti recoil so many times now, that I just believe that everyone is THINKING it is actually helping, but in reality it is a big cocoon.

Because for me it does jack-shit.

The same for Aim Assist. All totally completely crap.

asaintwithsins
7th December 17, 17:41
Ok, I have read 33 pages now to figure out and have no answer so I will ask here. There is no answer for people like me that play inverted. I usually use anti recoil and with anti recoil just swap to a negative. Example, if it is normally what people say about 44 I will use -44 and it worked before. Now it doesn't. I went as far as going to -150 and It acts the same as -10. So can we get a way to add for inverted people? Please? Or am I doing something wrong

Crescens
7th December 17, 19:11
I have using sniper modes (quick scope and sniper).

Only sniper seems to work, but both modes don`t seem to activate auto breath. And quick scope does nothing.

Maybe it is me, so if anyone has been using them without a problem, please reply

Excalibur
8th December 17, 07:36
thanks for the great script.unfortunately I do not understand something. can I activate 4 weapons simultaneously with a script? it did not work for me.

fundamental question: if the right values ​​for the antirecoil of a weapon were determined, can one then save the grip?Does a good antirecoil replace the grip?

thanks again for your advice because of the screen resolution.have a 4k monitor. For the use of this app, I have to change the resolution and fond size each time. will the app be adapted in this regard? Many Thanks

update: the switching beetween profile now works. but in the LMG section i cant see any weapons.

You may be able to change the LED colors when changing the profiles?

Thanks for thefeedback.

Q : fundamental question: if the right values ​​for the antirecoil of a weapon were determined, can one then save the grip?Does a good antirecoil replace the grip?
A : - most of the weapons has random recoil so "Antirecoil Script" can't counteract to this . So the answer is "nope" IMO. It can help a little bit when you have "grip".

Q : screen resolution. - A : I'm not a profetional programmer and don't know the easy way to do that. So for now the answer is - nope.

I will release a new version , where you can choose the color for every profile.

Excalibur
8th December 17, 08:30
Updated ...

release a new WW2 v. 2.5.1.1

Change log :

Added LED Color Indication for Antirecoil Profiles.
Added Invert Y axis option to Button Layout.
All text fields now will save values automatically.

https://s18.postimg.org/cspzi8bo9/AR_02.png

https://s18.postimg.org/6t28e7vx5/Inverted.png

Carl Robo
8th December 17, 10:08
I have using sniper modes (quick scope and sniper).

Only sniper seems to work, but both modes don`t seem to activate auto breath. And quick scope does nothing.

Maybe it is me, so if anyone has been using them without a problem, please reply

this is the quickscope i used from the s.g.i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&amp;v=3kK6wmvdwuk

Crescens
8th December 17, 11:24
this is the quickscope i used from the s.g.i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&amp;v=3kK6wmvdwuk

Thanks. I'll need to figure out what I'm doing wrong. ��

Carl Robo
8th December 17, 11:27
Thanks. I'll need to figure out what I'm doing wrong. ��

this is all i use from the s.g.i.

define FIRE_BTN = XB1_RT; define ADS_BTN = XB1_LT;
define LY = XB1_LY;
define LX = XB1_LX;

int easy_run = TRUE ;
int QuickScope = TRUE ;

main {

if(easy_run){
if(get_val(LY) < -90) combo_run(EASY_RUN);
}

if(QuickScope){

if(get_val(ADS_BTN)) combo_run(BREATH);

if(event_release(ADS_BTN) && get_ptime(ADS_BTN)< 200)combo_run(QUICK_SHOT);

if(event_press(FIRE_BTN) && !get_val(ADS_BTN))combo_run(QShot_2);

}
}

combo EASY_RUN {
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(30);
wait(100);
}

combo BREATH {
wait(140);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(4000);
}

combo QUICK_SHOT {
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(390); //change for scope and shot to match around 400 is good
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
wait(60);
}

combo QShot_2 {
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(FIRE_BTN, 0);
wait(390); //change for scope and shot to match around 400 is good
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
wait(60);
}

Gr1zzzz_cs
9th December 17, 11:09
shit program ben trying to get it to work for a week now... wont copy to my clipboard

Excalibur
9th December 17, 12:05
shit program ben trying to get it to work for a week now... wont copy to my clipboard

lol. What exactly do you try to say?

rdjp12
9th December 17, 13:02
awesome found a setup for the ppsh could you give me a setup for no recoil on the bar and fg42 i messed with the numbers but cant seem to get it right

Excalibur
9th December 17, 13:40
awesome found a setup for the ppsh could you give me a setup for no recoil on the bar and fg42 i messed with the numbers but cant seem to get it right

Amazyng Hit has made a very good video - how to set up anti recoil in WW2 app.
Use "Build and Run" and start script then try you recoil on the game - if the weapon still goes up - increase value for vertical recoil. If your weapon goes down - decrease value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt2VET6Z-Uo&amp;t=336s

rdjp12
9th December 17, 17:45
yeah what about the bottom one anti recoil release what does that do

Excalibur
9th December 17, 20:57
yeah what about the bottom one anti recoil release what does that do

It will stop anti recoil if you move more right stick - in case you try to falow you target.

stro3579
10th December 17, 10:10
can I use this app for xover? i have xbox elite controller playing on ps4.

stro3579
10th December 17, 10:32
can I use this app for xover? i have xbox elite controller playing on ps4. It is working for the xover. But the only problem I am having is when I press my bottom left paddle it switches weapons (what I want) but also pulls up the menu screen.

Excalibur
10th December 17, 11:08
It is working for the xover. But the only problem I am having is when I press my bottom left paddle it switches weapons (what I want) but also pulls up the menu screen.

Yeah - because it is assigned to PS4 TOUCH pad. Post here the script and I can fix these problem

stro3579
10th December 17, 11:37
/*******************************************************************************|
This Script was made and intended for www.cronusmax.com & CronusMAX ONLY. |
|
//______________________________________________________________________________|
//############## VARIABLES BELOW USED BY THE SCRIPT (DO NOT TOUCH) #############|
///-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
/*******************************************************************************
__ __ __ __________
/ \ / \/ \ / \_____ \
\ \/\/ /\ \/\/ // ____/
\ / \ // \
\/ \/ \/
//

define ADS_BTN = XB1_LT;
define MELEE_BTN = XB1_RS;
define JUMP_BTN = XB1_A;
define PRONE_BTN = XB1_B;
define LETHAL = XB1_RB;
define UP = XB1_UP;
define DOWN = XB1_DOWN;
define LEFT = XB1_LEFT;
define LY = XB1_LY;
define LX = XB1_LX;
define RY = XB1_RY;
define RX = XB1_RX;
define DropShot = 1;
define JumpShot = 2;
define SideShot = 3;
define ScopeShot = 4;
define RF_All = 1;
define RF_Primary = 2;
define RF_Secondary = 3;
define ScopeEnable = 2;
define ScopeDisable = 3;
define Blue = 1;
define Red = 2;
define Green = 3;
define Pink = 4;
define SkyBlue = 5;
define Yellow = 6;
define White = 7;
data(1,
2,0,0,0, //1. Blue
0,2,0,0, //2. Red
0,0,2,0, //3. Green
0,0,0,2, //4. Pink
2,0,2,0, //5. SkyBlue
0,2,2,0, //6. Yellow
2,2,2,2 //7. White
);
int Col_ind;
int Invert = 1;
int QuickScope = TRUE ;
int recoil_onoff = TRUE; // if TRUE Antirecoil is ON by default - if FALSE, OFF by default
int ANTI_RECOIL = 40;
int ANTI_RECOIL_H = 0;
int anti_recoil;
int anti_recoil_H;
int AR_Release = 50;
int easy_run = TRUE ;
int easy_drop = TRUE ;
int PS4_Compatible= TRUE;

// XBOX ELITE Paddle Left down
if(get_val(PS4_TOUCH)) set_val(PS4_TOUCH,0);
if(PS4_Compatible) {
if(get_console() == PIO_PS4 && get_controller() != PIO_PS4){
if(get_val(PS4_SHARE)) {
if(!get_val(PS4_R3)) {
set_val(PS4_TOUCH, 100);
set_val(PS4_SHARE, 0);
}
set_val(PS4_R3, 0);
}
}
}
//------------------------------------------------
// EASY DROP
if(easy_drop){
if(get_val(LY) < -90) {
if(event_press(PRONE_BTN)){
combo_run(DROP);
}
}
}
// EASY RUN
if(easy_run){
}
// ANTI RECOIL
if( get_val(ADS_BTN) && get_val(FIRE_BTN )) {
combo_run(AntiRecoil);
}

if( abs(get_val(RY)) > AR_Release || abs(get_val(RX)) > AR_Release) {
combo_stop (AntiRecoil);
}

// QUICK SCOPE
if(QuickScope){

}

}// end of main block
// COMBO BLOCKS
combo SNIPER_SHOT {
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
wait(60);
}
combo BREATH {
wait(140);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(4000);
}
combo QUICK_SHOT {
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(300);
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
wait(60);
if(add_drop_shot) combo_run(DROP);
}
combo DROP {
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(300);
}
combo EASY_RUN {
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(30);
wait(100);
}
combo AntiRecoil {
if(recoil_onoff) {
anti_recoil = get_val(RY) + (ANTI_RECOIL * Invert);
if(anti_recoil > 100) anti_recoil = 100;
set_val(10, anti_recoil);
anti_recoil_H = get_val(RX) + ANTI_RECOIL_H;
if(anti_recoil_H > 100) anti_recoil_H = 100;
set_val(9, anti_recoil_H);
}
}
// COLOR LED function
Col_ind=(Colour*4)- 3;
}// End

stro3579
10th December 17, 11:42
another small issue that I am having is when i tap ads it fires automatically 1 shot. but if I press it, it ads properly.

stro3579
10th December 17, 12:49
another small issue that I am having is when i tap ads it fires automatically 1 shot. but if I press it, it ads properly. problem fixed on this issue. I just removed the quick scope script from the pack and it worked fine when using a smg. I made another pack just for sniping.

stro3579
10th December 17, 16:04
It is working for the xover. But the only problem I am having is when I press my bottom left paddle it switches weapons (what I want) but also pulls up the menu screen.
still cant resolve this issue. tried everything.

c4nTdo
10th December 17, 17:23

Same problem here

Excalibur
10th December 17, 19:35

Same problem here

Just add this line of code to the first line after "main { "

main {

here is your script :

This Script was made and intended for www.cronusmax.com & CronusMAX ONLY. |
|
__ __ __ __________
/ \ / \/ \ / \_____ \
\ \/\/ /\ \/\/ // ____/
\ / \ // \
\/ \/ \/
//

define ADS_BTN = XB1_LT;
define MELEE_BTN = XB1_RS;
define JUMP_BTN = XB1_A;
define PRONE_BTN = XB1_B;
define LETHAL = XB1_RB;
define UP = XB1_UP;
define DOWN = XB1_DOWN;
define LEFT = XB1_LEFT;
define LY = XB1_LY;
define LX = XB1_LX;
define RY = XB1_RY;
define RX = XB1_RX;
define DropShot = 1;
define JumpShot = 2;
define SideShot = 3;
define ScopeShot = 4;
define RF_All = 1;
define RF_Primary = 2;
define RF_Secondary = 3;
define ScopeEnable = 2;
define ScopeDisable = 3;
define Blue = 1;
define Red = 2;
define Green = 3;
define Pink = 4;
define SkyBlue = 5;
define Yellow = 6;
define White = 7;
data(1,
2,0,0,0, //1. Blue
0,2,0,0, //2. Red
0,0,2,0, //3. Green
0,0,0,2, //4. Pink
2,0,2,0, //5. SkyBlue
0,2,2,0, //6. Yellow
2,2,2,2 //7. White
);
int Col_ind;
int Invert = 1;
int QuickScope = TRUE ;
int recoil_onoff = TRUE; // if TRUE Antirecoil is ON by default - if FALSE, OFF by default
int ANTI_RECOIL = 40;
int ANTI_RECOIL_H = 0;
int anti_recoil;
int anti_recoil_H;
int AR_Release = 50;
int easy_run = TRUE ;
int easy_drop = TRUE ;
int PS4_Compatible= TRUE;

if(PS4_Compatible) {
if(get_console() == PIO_PS4 && get_controller() != PIO_PS4){
if(get_val(PS4_SHARE)) {
if(!get_val(PS4_R3)) {
set_val(PS4_TOUCH, 100);
set_val(PS4_SHARE, 0);
}
set_val(PS4_R3, 0);
}
}
}
// EASY DROP
if(easy_drop){
if(get_val(LY) < -90) {
if(event_press(PRONE_BTN)){
combo_run(DROP);
}
}
}
// EASY RUN
if(easy_run){
}
// ANTI RECOIL
if( get_val(ADS_BTN) && get_val(FIRE_BTN )) {
combo_run(AntiRecoil);
}

if( abs(get_val(RY)) > AR_Release || abs(get_val(RX)) > AR_Release) {
combo_stop (AntiRecoil);
}

// QUICK SCOPE
if(QuickScope){

}

}// end of main block
// COMBO BLOCKS
combo SNIPER_SHOT {
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
wait(60);
}
combo BREATH {
wait(140);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(4000);
}
combo QUICK_SHOT {
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(300);
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
wait(60);
if(add_drop_shot) combo_run(DROP);
}
combo DROP {
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(300);
}
combo EASY_RUN {
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(30);
wait(100);
}
combo AntiRecoil {
if(recoil_onoff) {
anti_recoil = get_val(RY) + (ANTI_RECOIL * Invert);
if(anti_recoil > 100) anti_recoil = 100;
set_val(10, anti_recoil);
anti_recoil_H = get_val(RX) + ANTI_RECOIL_H;
if(anti_recoil_H > 100) anti_recoil_H = 100;
set_val(9, anti_recoil_H);
}
}
// COLOR LED function
Col_ind=(Colour*4)- 3;
}// End

stro3579
10th December 17, 21:51
thanks this fixed it. you are the bomb!!

Excalibur
11th December 17, 06:17
UPDATED...

released new WW2 v. 2.5.2.1

Change log:
v. 2.5.2.1 Fixed problem with XB1 Elite Paddle (PL2).
If you use XB1 Elite on PS4 just enable PS4 compatible mode.

Carl Robo
12th December 17, 08:49
loving this S.G.I
Thinking of trying a drop quick scope give me something to work on :)

Excalibur
12th December 17, 11:09
loving this S.G.I
Thinking of trying a drop quick scope give me something to work on :)

After few hours I will release new version - some fix for drop shot with "Quick Scope" and "Sniper Mode"

Username123
12th December 17, 23:00
Thanks for the videos AmazingHit. What is your in game senstivity?

Excalibur
13th December 17, 04:06
UPDATED...

released WW2 v. 2.5.3.1

Change log:
v. 2.5.3.1 - for Sniper mode added text field and few internal fixes.

chimerajr
13th December 17, 12:22
i have been you using this script for WW2 it works ok but i would like to know if thers a way to have ADS as a fire button but still have my left trigger R2 as fire button....and is possible to dead zone to the script. I beeen trying to use the the script manipulator but no luck

********************************************************/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//
// BUTTON LAYOUT : BUMPER JUMPER TACTICAL
// BUMPERS/TRIGGERS : DEFAULT
// STICK LAYOUT : DEFAULT
//------------------------------------------------------
define FIRE_BTN = PS4_R2; // default RT
define ADS_BTN = PS4_L2; // LT
define SPRINT_BTN = PS4_L3; // LS
define PRONE_BTN = PS4_R3; // B
define JUMP_BTN = PS4_L1; // A
define SWITCH_WEAPON = PS4_TRIANGLE; // Y
define RELOAD_BTN = PS4_SQUARE; // X
define MELEE = PS4_CIRCLE; // RS/R3
define LETHAL = PS4_R1; // RB
define TACTICAL = PS4_CROSS; // LB
define Up = PS4_UP;
define Right = PS4_RIGHT;
define Down = PS4_DOWN;
define Left = PS4_LEFT;
define R_X = PS4_RX;
define R_Y = PS4_RY;
define L_X = PS4_LX;
define L_Y = PS4_LY;
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//
define dropDelay =300;
define time_to_dblclick =300;
define NotUse = 0;

define RT = FIRE_BTN; // default RT
define LT = ADS_BTN ; // LT
define RX = R_X ;
define RY = R_Y ;
define LX = L_X ;
define LY = L_Y ;
define CONTROLLER = TRUE; //CONTROLLER
define MOUSE = FALSE; // MOUSE / KEYBOARD
define SENSE_LOW = FALSE; //SENSITIVITY 1 - 4
define SENSE_MID = TRUE; //SENSITIVITY 5 - 14
define SENSE_HIGH = FALSE; //SENSITIVITY 15 - 20
define SENSE_MOUSE = FALSE; //SENSITIVITY 20 MOUSE
//

int b_dblclick;
int dblclick_msecs;
int dblclick_count;
int hold_timeA = 30; // Akimbo Rapid Fire
int rest_timeA = 10; // ----- || --------
int hold_time = 30; // All Weapons
int rest_time = 10;
int hold_timeP = 30; // Primary Weapon
int rest_timeP = 10;
int hold_timeS = 30; // secondary
int rest_timeS = 10; // secondary

// Boolean Variables
int b_infinite_slide = TRUE;
int loop;
int rapid_onoff = TRUE;
int RF_ALL_weapons = TRUE;
int akimbo_onoff = TRUE; // On/Off Akimbo mode
int Akimbo_Secondary =FALSE; // On/Off Akimbo mode
int dropshot_OnOff =FALSE; // On/Off Drop Shot
int side_shot_OnOff =FALSE;
int JumpShot_OnOff =FALSE;
int ScopeShot =FALSE;
int QuickScope =FALSE;
int SniperOnOff =FALSE;
int hold_breath_On_Off =FALSE;
int Prim_SecondWeapon =FALSE;
int PrimaryWeapon =FALSE;
int SecondaryWeapon =FALSE;
int InvertYaxis =FALSE;
int TogleADS =FALSE; // On /Off Togle ADS

int Invert = 1;
int b_hold_ADS =FALSE; // if Toggle ADS in use * / need to be reset
int b_ADS_Delay = TRUE; // On /Off ADS Delay
int InstantDrop =FALSE; // Slide or instant drop
int aim_assist_switch = TRUE;
int b_switch;
int NotReloading = TRUE;
int DblClick_JUMP;
int LongJump = TRUE; // mode Long Jump
int b_running;

int Slide_Reload = TRUE; // mode Slide and Reload
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//
int timer;
int Sens = 9;
int SlideOrDrop = 20;
int DelayScope = 20;
int ADS_Delay = 150;// ADS delay value
int value = 0;
int value2 = 0;
int delay = 11;
int negative_value_rt_first = 0;
int positive_value_rt_first = 0;
int positive_value_rt_second = 0;

int negative_value_lt_first = 0;
int positive_value_lt_first = 0;
int positive_value_lt_second = 0;

//INITIALIZATION - init
init {//#############################################
if(InvertYaxis) Invert = -1;
if(InstantDrop)SlideOrDrop=20;
else SlideOrDrop=10;
}//##################################################
//MAIN BLOCK RUTINES
main { // Start of MAIN BLOCK
////////////////////////////////////////////////
// switch Infinite Slide OFF / ON
if( get_val(PS4_R1)) {
//----------------------------------------------
if(event_press(PS4_L1)) {
b_infinite_slide = !b_infinite_slide;
loop = FALSE;
}
}//---------------------------------------------

// start Infinite Slide with EXTRA INPUT
if(b_infinite_slide){//---------------------------
if( get_val(PS4_PS)) {//====================
if( event_press(PS4_DOWN)) loop = TRUE;
}//==============================================
if( abs(get_val(L_Y)) <20 && abs(get_val(L_X)) <20) loop = FALSE;
if(loop) {
combo_run(INFINITE_SLIDE);
}else{
combo_stop(INFINITE_SLIDE);
}

}//-----------------------------------------------
if(LongJump){
if(double_click(PS4_L1)) combo_run(DOUBLE_JUMP);
}
///////////////////////////////////////////
// SLIDE and RELOAD
if(Slide_Reload){
if(get_val(12) < -70){
if(event_press(RELOAD_BTN)) combo_run(DROPSHOT);
}
}

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// SPECIAL ABILITY /////////////////////////////////////////

if(get_val(PS4_UP)) {
set_val(TACTICAL,100);
set_val(LETHAL,100);
}

// AKIMBO /////////////////////////////////////////////////
// ON/OFF AKIMBO hold : PS4_L2 and press :PS4_UP
if(get_val(PS4_L2)) {
if( event_press(PS4_UP)) akimbo_onoff = !akimbo_onoff;
}
if(rapid_onoff && akimbo_onoff && !get_val(ADS_BTN)){
if(get_val(FIRE_BTN)) combo_run(RAPID_AKIMBO);
}
else if(akimbo_onoff) {
if(get_val(FIRE_BTN) && !get_val(ADS_BTN)){
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
}
}
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////// AUTO SPRINT ////////////////////////
// AUTO SPRINT START
if (get_val(L_Y)<=-95 && NotReloading && !get_val(ADS_BTN)){ combo_run( AutoSprint); }
else if(get_val(L_Y) > -95) { combo_stop( AutoSprint); }
// AUTO SPRINT END

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// EASY SLIDE mode
if(event_press(PRONE_BTN)) combo_run(EASY_SLIDE);
//---------------------------------------------------------------

if(CONTROLLER == TRUE && MOUSE == FALSE) {//
// CONTROLLER
value = 28;
value2 = -28;
}

if(MOUSE == TRUE && CONTROLLER == FALSE) {
// MOUSE
value = 22;
value2 = -22;
}

if(SENSE_MOUSE == TRUE) {
positive_value_lt_first = 22;
positive_value_lt_second = 22;
negative_value_lt_first = -22;

negative_value_rt_first = -32;
positive_value_rt_first = 32;
positive_value_rt_second = 22;
}

if(SENSE_HIGH == TRUE) {

negative_value_lt_first = -24;
positive_value_lt_first = 24;
positive_value_lt_second = 24;

negative_value_rt_first = -33;
positive_value_rt_first = 33;
positive_value_rt_second = 23;
}

if(SENSE_MID == TRUE) {

negative_value_lt_first = -25;
positive_value_lt_first = 25;
positive_value_lt_second = 25;

negative_value_rt_first = -34;
positive_value_rt_first = 34;
}

if(SENSE_LOW == TRUE) {

negative_value_lt_first = -27;
positive_value_lt_first = 27;
positive_value_lt_second = 27;

negative_value_rt_first = -36;
positive_value_rt_first = 36;
positive_value_rt_second = 25;
}

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// AIM ASSIST
if(aim_assist_switch) {//=========================================
if(get_val(LT)) {
combo_run(LT_C);
}

if(get_val(LT) && get_val(RT)) {
combo_stop(LT_C);
combo_run(RT_C);
}

if(get_val(RX) < value2 || get_val(RX) > value || get_val(RY) < value2 || get_val(RY) > value
|| get_val(RX) < value2 || get_val(RX) > value || get_val(RY) < value2 || get_val(RY) > value){
combo_stop(LT_C);
combo_stop(RT_C);
}
}//=============================================================
}// End of MAIN BLOCK

//COMBO BLOCKS //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
combo EASY_SLIDE {
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(300);
}
// Infinite SLide
combo INFINITE_SLIDE {
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(50);
wait(80);
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(200);
wait(500);
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(200);
wait(500);
}
combo DOUBLE_JUMP {
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(60);
set_val(JUMP_BTN, 0);
wait(100);
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(1000);
set_val(JUMP_BTN, 0);
wait(200);
}
combo LT_C {
set_val(RY, negative_value_lt_first);
wait(delay)
set_val(RX, positive_value_lt_first);
set_val(RY, positive_value_lt_second);
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
set_val(RX, negative_value_lt_first);
wait(delay)
}

combo RT_C {
set_val(RY, negative_value_rt_first);
wait(delay)
set_val(RX, positive_value_rt_first);
set_val(RY, positive_value_rt_second);
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
set_val(RX, negative_value_rt_first);
wait(delay)
}
combo Jump {
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);//1
wait(60);
wait(80);
wait(200);
}
combo RAPID_AKIMBO {
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
set_val( ADS_BTN,100);
wait(hold_timeA);
set_val( ADS_BTN,0);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
wait(rest_timeA);
set_val( ADS_BTN,0);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
wait(rest_timeA);
}
combo TAKE_SHOT {
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
set_val(ADS_BTN, 100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(100);
}
combo AutoSprint {
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(10); // hold Sprint btn.
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
}
//DROP SHOT
combo DROPSHOT {//begin
if(InstantDrop){set_val( L_Y,0);}
wait(SlideOrDrop);
set_val(PRONE_BTN, 100);
wait(dropDelay); //Time To Go Prone
}//end

combo SIDE_SHOT {
set_val(L_X, 100);
wait(400); // -----------------
set_val(L_X,-100);
}

///////////////////////////////////////
// function double click
function double_click (button) {
if (b_dblclick) {
dblclick_msecs = dblclick_msecs + get_rtime();
if ( dblclick_msecs > time_to_dblclick ) {
dblclick_count = 0;
dblclick_msecs = 0;
b_dblclick = FALSE;
}
}
if (event_release(button) && get_ptime(button) < 150) {
if (dblclick_count == 0) {
b_dblclick = TRUE;
} else if (dblclick_count == 1) {
dblclick_count = 0;
return 1;
}
dblclick_count = dblclick_count + 1;
}

return 0;
}

// end of script

Carl Robo
13th December 17, 12:51
try this for the fire and zoom on one button so fire and it will zoom as well i added ......... if (get_val (PS4_R2)) set_val (PS4_L2, 100);
}

********************************************************/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//
define Up = PS4_UP;
define Down = PS4_DOWN;
define Left = PS4_LEFT;
define R_X = PS4_RX;
define R_Y = PS4_RY;
define L_X = PS4_LX;
define L_Y = PS4_LY;
//
define dropDelay =300;
define NotUse = 0;

define RX = R_X ;
define RY = R_Y ;
define LX = L_X ;
define LY = L_Y ;
//

int b_dblclick;
int dblclick_msecs;
int dblclick_count;
int rest_time = 10;
int rest_timeP = 10;

// Boolean Variables
int loop;
int rapid_onoff = TRUE;
int ScopeShot =FALSE;
int QuickScope =FALSE;
int SniperOnOff =FALSE;
int InvertYaxis =FALSE;

int Invert = 1;
int b_switch;
int NotReloading = TRUE;
int DblClick_JUMP;
int b_running;

//
int timer;
int Sens = 9;
int SlideOrDrop = 20;
int DelayScope = 20;
int value = 0;
int value2 = 0;
int delay = 11;

//INITIALIZATION - init
else SlideOrDrop=10;
//MAIN BLOCK RUTINES

if (get_val (PS4_R2)) set_val (PS4_L2, 100);

}
if( get_val(PS4_R1)) {
loop = FALSE;
}

if(loop) {
}else{
}

if(LongJump){
}
// SLIDE and RELOAD
if(Slide_Reload){
if(get_val(12) < -70){
}
}

if(get_val(PS4_UP)) {
set_val(TACTICAL,100);
set_val(LETHAL,100);
}

if(get_val(PS4_L2)) {
}
}
else if(akimbo_onoff) {
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
}
}
// AUTO SPRINT START
if (get_val(L_Y)<=-95 && NotReloading && !get_val(ADS_BTN)){ combo_run( AutoSprint); }
// AUTO SPRINT END

// EASY SLIDE mode

// CONTROLLER
value = 28;
value2 = -28;
}

// MOUSE
value = 22;
value2 = -22;
}

}

if(SENSE_HIGH == TRUE) {

}

if(SENSE_MID == TRUE) {

}

if(SENSE_LOW == TRUE) {

}

// AIM ASSIST
if(get_val(LT)) {
combo_run(LT_C);
}

combo_stop(LT_C);
combo_run(RT_C);
}

if(get_val(RX) < value2 || get_val(RX) > value || get_val(RY) < value2 || get_val(RY) > value
|| get_val(RX) < value2 || get_val(RX) > value || get_val(RY) < value2 || get_val(RY) > value){
combo_stop(LT_C);
combo_stop(RT_C);
}
}// End of MAIN BLOCK

combo EASY_SLIDE {
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(300);
}
// Infinite SLide
combo INFINITE_SLIDE {
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(50);
wait(80);
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(200);
wait(500);
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(200);
wait(500);
}
combo DOUBLE_JUMP {
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(60);
set_val(JUMP_BTN, 0);
wait(100);
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(1000);
set_val(JUMP_BTN, 0);
wait(200);
}
combo LT_C {
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
}

combo RT_C {
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
}
combo Jump {
wait(60);
wait(80);
wait(200);
}
combo RAPID_AKIMBO {
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
set_val( ADS_BTN,100);
wait(hold_timeA);
set_val( ADS_BTN,0);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
wait(rest_timeA);
set_val( ADS_BTN,0);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
wait(rest_timeA);
}
combo TAKE_SHOT {
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
set_val(ADS_BTN, 100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(100);
}
combo AutoSprint {
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
}
//DROP SHOT
combo DROPSHOT {//begin
wait(SlideOrDrop);
set_val(PRONE_BTN, 100);
}//end

combo SIDE_SHOT {
set_val(L_X, 100);
set_val(L_X,-100);
}

// function double click
if (b_dblclick) {
dblclick_count = 0;
dblclick_msecs = 0;
b_dblclick = FALSE;
}
}
b_dblclick = TRUE;
dblclick_count = 0;
return 1;
}
}

return 0;
}

// end of script

Optshirt
13th December 17, 14:44
Thanks for you really help on this thread it’s been great following along and playing around. For a first time user it’s intimidating but once you mess around it’s fun!

chimerajr
13th December 17, 15:01
ok thanks but i only can get it to zoom but no fire

Carl Robo
13th December 17, 15:17

it worked ok for me when tested it

chimerajr
13th December 17, 15:23
Here it is in the script..... did i do something wrong

//
define Up = PS4_UP;
define Down = PS4_DOWN;
define Left = PS4_LEFT;
define R_X = PS4_RX;
define R_Y = PS4_RY;
define L_X = PS4_LX;
define L_Y = PS4_LY;
//
define dropDelay =300;
define NotUse = 0;

define RX = R_X ;
define RY = R_Y ;
define LX = L_X ;
define LY = L_Y ;
//

int b_dblclick;
int dblclick_msecs;
int dblclick_count;
int rest_time = 10;
int rest_timeP = 10;

// Boolean Variables
int loop;
int rapid_onoff = TRUE;
int ScopeShot =FALSE;
int QuickScope =FALSE;
int SniperOnOff =FALSE;
int InvertYaxis =FALSE;

int Invert = 1;
int b_switch;
int NotReloading = TRUE;
int DblClick_JUMP;
int b_running;

//
int timer;
int Sens = 9;
int SlideOrDrop = 20;
int DelayScope = 20;
int value = 0;
int value2 = 0;
int delay = 11;

//INITIALIZATION - init
else SlideOrDrop=10;
//MAIN BLOCK RUTINES

if( get_val(PS4_R1)) {
loop = FALSE;
}

if(loop) {
}else{
}

if(LongJump){
}
// SLIDE and RELOAD
if(Slide_Reload){
if(get_val(12) < -70){
}
}

if(get_val(PS4_UP)) {
set_val(TACTICAL,100);
set_val(LETHAL,100);
}

if(get_val(PS4_L2)) {
}
}
else if(akimbo_onoff) {
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
}
}
// AUTO SPRINT START
// AUTO SPRINT END

// EASY SLIDE mode

// CONTROLLER
value = 28;
value2 = -28;
}

// MOUSE
value = 22;
value2 = -22;
}

}

if(SENSE_HIGH == TRUE) {

}

if(SENSE_MID == TRUE) {

}

if(SENSE_LOW == TRUE) {

}

// AIM ASSIST
if(get_val(LT)) {
combo_run(LT_C);
}

combo_stop(LT_C);
combo_run(RT_C);
}

combo_stop(LT_C);
combo_stop(RT_C);
}
}// End of MAIN BLOCK

combo EASY_SLIDE {
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(300);
}
// Infinite SLide
combo INFINITE_SLIDE {
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(50);
wait(80);
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(200);
wait(500);
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(200);
wait(500);
}
combo DOUBLE_JUMP {
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(60);
set_val(JUMP_BTN, 0);
wait(100);
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(1000);
set_val(JUMP_BTN, 0);
wait(200);
}
combo LT_C {
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
}

combo RT_C {
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
}
combo Jump {
wait(60);
wait(80);
wait(200);
}
combo RAPID_AKIMBO {
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
set_val( ADS_BTN,100);
wait(hold_timeA);
set_val( ADS_BTN,0);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
wait(rest_timeA);
set_val( ADS_BTN,0);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
wait(rest_timeA);
}
combo TAKE_SHOT {
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
set_val(ADS_BTN, 100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(100);
}
combo AutoSprint {
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
}
//DROP SHOT
combo DROPSHOT {//begin
wait(SlideOrDrop);
set_val(PRONE_BTN, 100);
}//end

combo SIDE_SHOT {
set_val(L_X, 100);
set_val(L_X,-100);
}

// function double click
if (b_dblclick) {
dblclick_count = 0;
dblclick_msecs = 0;
b_dblclick = FALSE;
}
}
b_dblclick = TRUE;
dblclick_count = 0;
return 1;
}
}

return 0;
}

// end of script

LEX LOST
13th December 17, 15:46
Here it is in the script..... did i do something wrong

//
define Up = PS4_UP;
define Down = PS4_DOWN;
define Left = PS4_LEFT;
define R_X = PS4_RX;
define R_Y = PS4_RY;
define L_X = PS4_LX;
define L_Y = PS4_LY;
//
define dropDelay =300;
define NotUse = 0;

define RX = R_X ;
define RY = R_Y ;
define LX = L_X ;
define LY = L_Y ;
//

int b_dblclick;
int dblclick_msecs;
int dblclick_count;
int rest_time = 10;
int rest_timeP = 10;

// Boolean Variables
int loop;
int rapid_onoff = TRUE;
int ScopeShot =FALSE;
int QuickScope =FALSE;
int SniperOnOff =FALSE;
int InvertYaxis =FALSE;

int Invert = 1;
int b_switch;
int NotReloading = TRUE;
int DblClick_JUMP;
int b_running;

//
int timer;
int Sens = 9;
int SlideOrDrop = 20;
int DelayScope = 20;
int value = 0;
int value2 = 0;
int delay = 11;

//INITIALIZATION - init
else SlideOrDrop=10;
//MAIN BLOCK RUTINES

if( get_val(PS4_R1)) {
loop = FALSE;
}

if(loop) {
}else{
}

if(LongJump){
}
// SLIDE and RELOAD
if(Slide_Reload){
if(get_val(12) < -70){
}
}

if(get_val(PS4_UP)) {
set_val(TACTICAL,100);
set_val(LETHAL,100);
}

if(get_val(PS4_L2)) {
}
}
else if(akimbo_onoff) {
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
}
}
// AUTO SPRINT START
// AUTO SPRINT END

// EASY SLIDE mode

// CONTROLLER
value = 28;
value2 = -28;
}

// MOUSE
value = 22;
value2 = -22;
}

}

if(SENSE_HIGH == TRUE) {

}

if(SENSE_MID == TRUE) {

}

if(SENSE_LOW == TRUE) {

}

// AIM ASSIST
if(get_val(LT)) {
combo_run(LT_C);
}

combo_stop(LT_C);
combo_run(RT_C);
}

combo_stop(LT_C);
combo_stop(RT_C);
}
}// End of MAIN BLOCK

combo EASY_SLIDE {
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(300);
}
// Infinite SLide
combo INFINITE_SLIDE {
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(50);
wait(80);
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(200);
wait(500);
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(200);
wait(500);
}
combo DOUBLE_JUMP {
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(60);
set_val(JUMP_BTN, 0);
wait(100);
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(1000);
set_val(JUMP_BTN, 0);
wait(200);
}
combo LT_C {
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
}

combo RT_C {
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
}
combo Jump {
wait(60);
wait(80);
wait(200);
}
combo RAPID_AKIMBO {
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
set_val( ADS_BTN,100);
wait(hold_timeA);
set_val( ADS_BTN,0);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
wait(rest_timeA);
set_val( ADS_BTN,0);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
wait(rest_timeA);
}
combo TAKE_SHOT {
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
set_val(ADS_BTN, 100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(100);
}
combo AutoSprint {
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
}
//DROP SHOT
combo DROPSHOT {//begin
wait(SlideOrDrop);
set_val(PRONE_BTN, 100);
}//end

combo SIDE_SHOT {
set_val(L_X, 100);
set_val(L_X,-100);
}

// function double click
if (b_dblclick) {
dblclick_count = 0;
dblclick_msecs = 0;
b_dblclick = FALSE;
}
}
b_dblclick = TRUE;
dblclick_count = 0;
return 1;
}
}

return 0;
}

// end of script

here you go:

define Up = PS4_UP;
define Down = PS4_DOWN;
define Left = PS4_LEFT;
define R_X = PS4_RX;
define R_Y = PS4_RY;
define L_X = PS4_LX;
define L_Y = PS4_LY;
//
define dropDelay =300;
define NotUse = 0;

define RX = R_X ;
define RY = R_Y ;
define LX = L_X ;
define LY = L_Y ;
//

int b_dblclick;
int dblclick_msecs;
int dblclick_count;
int rest_time = 10;
int rest_timeP = 10;

// Boolean Variables
int loop;
int rapid_onoff = TRUE;
int ScopeShot =FALSE;
int QuickScope =FALSE;
int SniperOnOff =FALSE;
int InvertYaxis =FALSE;

int Invert = 1;
int b_switch;
int NotReloading = TRUE;
int DblClick_JUMP;
int b_running;

//
int timer;
int Sens = 9;
int SlideOrDrop = 20;
int DelayScope = 20;
int value = 0;
int value2 = 0;
int delay = 11;

//INITIALIZATION - init
else SlideOrDrop=10;
//MAIN BLOCK RUTINES

if (get_val (PS4_L2)) set_val (PS4_R2, 100);

if( get_val(PS4_R1)) {
loop = FALSE;
}

if(loop) {
}else{
}

if(LongJump){
}
// SLIDE and RELOAD
if(Slide_Reload){
if(get_val(12) < -70){
}
}

if(get_val(PS4_UP)) {
set_val(TACTICAL,100);
set_val(LETHAL,100);
}

if(get_val(PS4_L2)) {
}
}
else if(akimbo_onoff) {
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
}
}
// AUTO SPRINT START
// AUTO SPRINT END

// EASY SLIDE mode

// CONTROLLER
value = 28;
value2 = -28;
}

// MOUSE
value = 22;
value2 = -22;
}

}

if(SENSE_HIGH == TRUE) {

}

if(SENSE_MID == TRUE) {

}

if(SENSE_LOW == TRUE) {

}

// AIM ASSIST
if(get_val(LT)) {
combo_run(LT_C);
}

combo_stop(LT_C);
combo_run(RT_C);
}

combo_stop(LT_C);
combo_stop(RT_C);
}
}// End of MAIN BLOCK

combo EASY_SLIDE {
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(300);
}
// Infinite SLide
combo INFINITE_SLIDE {
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(50);
wait(80);
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(200);
wait(500);
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(200);
wait(500);
}
combo DOUBLE_JUMP {
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(60);
set_val(JUMP_BTN, 0);
wait(100);
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(1000);
set_val(JUMP_BTN, 0);
wait(200);
}
combo LT_C {
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
}

combo RT_C {
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
}
combo Jump {
wait(60);
wait(80);
wait(200);
}
combo RAPID_AKIMBO {
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
set_val( ADS_BTN,100);
wait(hold_timeA);
set_val( ADS_BTN,0);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
wait(rest_timeA);
set_val( ADS_BTN,0);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
wait(rest_timeA);
}
combo TAKE_SHOT {
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
set_val(ADS_BTN, 100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(100);
}
combo AutoSprint {
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
}
//DROP SHOT
combo DROPSHOT {//begin
wait(SlideOrDrop);
set_val(PRONE_BTN, 100);
}//end

combo SIDE_SHOT {
set_val(L_X, 100);
set_val(L_X,-100);
}

// function double click
if (b_dblclick) {
dblclick_count = 0;
dblclick_msecs = 0;
b_dblclick = FALSE;
}
}
b_dblclick = TRUE;
dblclick_count = 0;
return 1;
}
}

return 0;
}

// end of script

it worked ok for me when tested it

Carl,
he want

and not

but thx anyway!

Carl Robo
13th December 17, 16:01

what are your fire and zoom buttons or trigger

chimerajr
13th December 17, 16:05
that worked,,,, thanx

- - - Updated - - -

L2 to zoom and R2 to fire

Carl Robo
13th December 17, 16:05
SWEET

Carl Robo
13th December 17, 16:10
here you go:

define Up = PS4_UP;
define Down = PS4_DOWN;
define Left = PS4_LEFT;
define R_X = PS4_RX;
define R_Y = PS4_RY;
define L_X = PS4_LX;
define L_Y = PS4_LY;
//
define dropDelay =300;
define NotUse = 0;

define RX = R_X ;
define RY = R_Y ;
define LX = L_X ;
define LY = L_Y ;
//

int b_dblclick;
int dblclick_msecs;
int dblclick_count;
int rest_time = 10;
int rest_timeP = 10;

// Boolean Variables
int loop;
int rapid_onoff = TRUE;
int ScopeShot =FALSE;
int QuickScope =FALSE;
int SniperOnOff =FALSE;
int InvertYaxis =FALSE;

int Invert = 1;
int b_switch;
int NotReloading = TRUE;
int DblClick_JUMP;
int b_running;

//
int timer;
int Sens = 9;
int SlideOrDrop = 20;
int DelayScope = 20;
int value = 0;
int value2 = 0;
int delay = 11;

//INITIALIZATION - init
else SlideOrDrop=10;
//MAIN BLOCK RUTINES

if( get_val(PS4_R1)) {
loop = FALSE;
}

if(loop) {
}else{
}

if(LongJump){
}
// SLIDE and RELOAD
if(Slide_Reload){
if(get_val(12) < -70){
}
}

if(get_val(PS4_UP)) {
set_val(TACTICAL,100);
set_val(LETHAL,100);
}

if(get_val(PS4_L2)) {
}
}
else if(akimbo_onoff) {
set_val(ADS_BTN,100);
}
}
// AUTO SPRINT START
// AUTO SPRINT END

// EASY SLIDE mode

// CONTROLLER
value = 28;
value2 = -28;
}

// MOUSE
value = 22;
value2 = -22;
}

}

if(SENSE_HIGH == TRUE) {

}

if(SENSE_MID == TRUE) {

}

if(SENSE_LOW == TRUE) {

}

// AIM ASSIST
if(get_val(LT)) {
combo_run(LT_C);
}

combo_stop(LT_C);
combo_run(RT_C);
}

combo_stop(LT_C);
combo_stop(RT_C);
}
}// End of MAIN BLOCK

combo EASY_SLIDE {
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(300);
}
// Infinite SLide
combo INFINITE_SLIDE {
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(50);
wait(80);
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(200);
wait(500);
set_val(PRONE_BTN,100);
wait(200);
wait(500);
}
combo DOUBLE_JUMP {
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(60);
set_val(JUMP_BTN, 0);
wait(100);
set_val(JUMP_BTN,100);
wait(1000);
set_val(JUMP_BTN, 0);
wait(200);
}
combo LT_C {
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
}

combo RT_C {
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
wait(delay)
}
combo Jump {
wait(60);
wait(80);
wait(200);
}
combo RAPID_AKIMBO {
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
set_val( ADS_BTN,100);
wait(hold_timeA);
set_val( ADS_BTN,0);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
wait(rest_timeA);
set_val( ADS_BTN,0);
set_val(FIRE_BTN,0);
wait(rest_timeA);
}
combo TAKE_SHOT {
set_val(FIRE_BTN,100);
set_val(ADS_BTN, 100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
wait(100);
}
combo AutoSprint {
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
set_val(SPRINT_BTN,100);
}
//DROP SHOT
combo DROPSHOT {//begin
wait(SlideOrDrop);
set_val(PRONE_BTN, 100);
}//end

combo SIDE_SHOT {
set_val(L_X, 100);
set_val(L_X,-100);
}

// function double click
if (b_dblclick) {
dblclick_count = 0;
dblclick_msecs = 0;
b_dblclick = FALSE;
}
}
b_dblclick = TRUE;
dblclick_count = 0;
return 1;
}
}

return 0;
}

// end of script

Carl,
he want

and not

but thx anyway!

THANKS LEX I SHOULD LEARN THE PS4 KEYS AND TRIGGERS AS I AM A XB1 MAN :)

c4nTdo
13th December 17, 19:40
Does someone figured out good settings yet and wanna share those with us? :D

ScorpionKiller
13th December 17, 20:04
c4n i did already and i posted them in the forum i tested online and works good i dropped 62 kills in war mode

Excalibur
14th December 17, 06:37
Thank you ScorpionKiller for you shared set ups.

Updated

released new WW2 v. 2.5.4.1

Change log:
v. 2.5.4.1 - changed the code for Jitter. Credits goes to Raptor, InjustZengetsu, Rich516, XxYou_DerpxX.

musky
14th December 17, 09:09
what does changed the code for Jitter. mean.

Excalibur
14th December 17, 12:22
what does changed the code for Jitter. mean.

It is a new code - a little bit better. Again all credits go to Raptor & InjustIngetsu.

ScorpionKiller
14th December 17, 14:28
thank you excal for all you do in helping everyone out n putting these gamepacks out for us

GameZero
14th December 17, 15:21
hi,
im using a ps4 controller and switch the profiles (for example):
PS4 L1 + up , STG44, color red
PS4 L1 + right, Bar, color green
PS4 L1 + down, Typ 100, color pink
the 4. profile i would take a LMG. But this dont work, there are no weapons >>> what is the problem?

would it be possible to programm reset function for the recoil off?

for example:
press PS4 L1 + up >>> profile is on. press PS4 L1 + up again >>> profile is off.

this might be a helpfull function.

thx for your support.

Excalibur
14th December 17, 16:41
hi,
im using a ps4 controller and switch the profiles (for example):
PS4 L1 + up , STG44, color red
PS4 L1 + right, Bar, color green
PS4 L1 + down, Typ 100, color pink
the 4. profile i would take a LMG. But this dont work, there are no weapons >>> what is the problem?

would it be possible to programm reset function for the recoil off?

for example:
press PS4 L1 + up >>> profile is on. press PS4 L1 + up again >>> profile is off.

this might be a helpfull function.

thx for your support.

Thanks for you suggestions. I will think about that and next week will make something .

rdjp12
14th December 17, 18:27
Really good program shout out to @excaliber for this. Managed to prefect the recoil on all guns. I was just wondering if there is a button to reset all the recoils to default if you mess one up though? Thanks again

musky
14th December 17, 19:47
the jitter is slow and jerky do i have to activate it in the program in COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

Excalibur
15th December 17, 02:34
Really good program shout out to @excaliber for this. Managed to prefect the recoil on all guns. I was just wondering if there is a button to reset all the recoils to default if you mess one up though? Thanks again

I will make something about that next week.

the jitter is slow and jerky do i have to activate it in the program in COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

Yeah, the jitter is "slow and jerky" but this is the most stable version for now.
This is bad and good, otherwise we would have dominated in the game completely and there will be a lot of complains and will be patched soon.

andbear413
15th December 17, 02:40
Your jitter works great i tried it earlier thanks again credits to Raptor & InjustIngetsu

teglinto
15th December 17, 13:33
mind sharing settings for ppsh , stg? and bar?

ScorpionKiller
15th December 17, 19:51
teg i already posted those guns in the forums just gotta look them up

Gurkenbaum
16th December 17, 18:11
is the 300ms quick scope time correct? and is it possibel to add maybe a mode like: press ads under 200ms make a quickshot..and if i hold the button longer than 200ms scope in hold breath and after release shot?

Excalibur
16th December 17, 18:47
is the 300ms quick scope time correct? and is it possibel to add maybe a mode like: press ads under 200ms make a quickshot..and if i hold the button longer than 200ms scope in hold breath and after release shot?

The 300 ms is enough but some prefer it to be 390 ms.
About your second question - this is the mode "SNIPER"

Gurkenbaum
17th December 17, 05:24
is it possibel to use x22 Aim Assist from the sniper pack with this pack?

edit: i mean the v5 from x22

Excalibur
17th December 17, 07:48
is it possibel to use x22 Aim Assist from the sniper pack with this pack?

edit: i mean the v5 from x22

Unfortunately not, you can't combine scripts with gamepack.
The code for the Aim Assist is exclusive for the gamepacks.

AmazingHit
17th December 17, 21:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHawtdTjDtg&amp;t=39s

tyras
18th December 17, 01:37
how come with anti recoil when i aim and i move my mouse down a little when aiming it jitters down like its resisting my sensitivity please help because it throws my aim off dramatically.

Excalibur
18th December 17, 06:30
how come with anti recoil when i aim and i move my mouse down a little when aiming it jitters down like its resisting my sensitivity please help because it throws my aim off dramatically.

Is this happen for every weapon ? What is your set up for anti recoil ?

sugard
18th December 17, 09:03
Is this happen for every weapon ? What is your set up for anti recoil ?

I sent u msg on live, this antirecoil not work for any weapon, i thought there are ready templates I load them and the result is the same.

Excalibur
18th December 17, 09:47
I sent u msg on live, this antirecoil not work for any weapon, i thought there are ready templates I load them and the result is the same.

Where you send me message ? The anti recoil works - what is your in game button layout ?