PDA

View Full Version : OMG GUYS OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! FIGURED OUT CHARGE CHARACTER COMBOS ON SF5 ITS ON!!

falconpunch323
15th September 17, 14:41
YESSSS! JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO COMBOS INTO CHARGE MOVES IN SF5 SO THIS MEANS ITS GOING DOWN GUYS IM DOING BALROG TODAY AND THE REST LATER!!!! SF5 IS COMING...
Well as many as I can I dont have season pass 2 on ps4 and this little laptop i am on is not good enough to run games (mine is still broken) but I can do all the ones that are available to me as of now

byakugam
15th September 17, 15:56
GREAT! thanks!

make for the guile XD

Are you going to do the trials too? I'm doing and sharing mine, but of course if you do them they look better than mine ^^

falconpunch323
15th September 17, 20:03
GREAT! thanks!

make for the guile XD

Are you going to do the trials too? I'm doing and sharing mine, but of course if you do them they look better than mine ^^

I can make something for trials too this made me want to script sf5 again lol and if guile is in season 1 i can i dont have season 2 dlc on ps4

cheshiremoose
26th September 17, 00:41
Did you learn how to make the controller hold down a button while inputting other button presses? I'm dying to learn how to do this. Please share if you do.

GayStation
29th September 17, 18:25
Do you think spamming some of these combos would help with survival hard and extreme? I just really want to beat hard and extreme with 1 character for trophies, but I always die around trial 40

crunchypickle
9th August 18, 01:24
Did you ever finish the post the Balrog stuff? Did you ever end up doing any other charge characters like Vega or M. Bison or Chun?