PDA

View Full Version : Mortal kombat 11 trailer

WHITE 4ND N3RDY
7th December 18, 02:45
https://youtu.be/Klla8F-hxuw

Anyone seen this yet? Looks super dope! Cant wait for this to drop! What are your thoughts on mk11?

Disarch
7th December 18, 02:51
Looks Nice characters look dope cant wait for the community reveal
!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY
7th December 18, 02:58
Looks Nice characters look dope cant wait for the community reveal
!!

Definitely going to buy this and make some combos! Though I dont think I can compete with falconpunch323. That dude has the sick fighting game scripts. I'm more into fightsticks so if I make somethin it will be for fightsticks!

Disarch
7th December 18, 03:02
Falcon is a monster lmao imma try my best to learn to script cause i love mortal kombat and would love to help out the community

WHITE 4ND N3RDY
7th December 18, 03:13
Falcon is a monster lmao imma try my best to learn to script cause i love mortal kombat and would love to help out the community

Script manipulator! Download it and u will be making combos in no time! Very user friendly!

Disarch
7th December 18, 03:17
Timings is what gets to me lmao and if i script i kinda wanna write it all out i know its time consuming but i fell like it would be better for me

WHITE 4ND N3RDY
7th December 18, 03:49
Timings is what gets to me lmao and if i script i kinda wanna write it all out i know its time consuming but i fell like it would be better for me

Writing it all out is good I do that myself but u will learn a lot faster with script manipulator. U will see how everything goes together and it will help u understand how everything works. If u need help on anything feel free to hit me up and I'll try to trouble shoot all your issues!

JQuest313
7th December 18, 11:30
Can't wait for this game and can't wait to see what you guys come up with!