Topic: CronusMAX PLUS Precision Keyboard & Mouse Control Explained

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Thumbs up CronusMAX PLUS Precision Keyboard & Mouse Control Explained

Precision Keyboard & Mouse Control

There are many "mouse and keyboard" console adapters on the market today, so, what makes the CronusMAX PLUS so different? The answer is simple: precision. Making a high precision device (like a mouse) work well in a game that was designed for controller thumbsticks is a very hard problem. All console shooters have different levels of "aim-assist" that makes them playable using a controller. If done incorrectly, adapting a mouse to these games will result in aiming that feels jerky, unresponsive, and detached. CronusMAX takes this mouse tracking information to the next level using it's unique "X-AIM" technology.

Through X-AIM, the CronusMAX PLUS is able to provide unparalleled mouse precision. The problem is simple: when the mouse moves, equivalent reticle movement on the screen should occur (i.e. 1-to-1 movement). This is the obvious result that all PC-gamers expect. But, before the creation of X-AIM this was not possible on consoles. Every console shooter has its own unique aiming system that governs how the game controls and feels to the gamer. Every game is different as they all have different stick dead-zones and geometries, variable sensitivity and acceleration regions, asymmetric sensitivity, non-linear movement, and more. Be cautious of any console mouse adapter that claims "PC-feel" without talking about how it solves all these challenges.

CronusMAX's simplicity and flexibility is also second-to-none. It's philosophy is to empower the gamer without bombarding them with unneeded complexity. It’s quick and easy to set up your preferred gaming environment. Even more, it will actually give you real-time feedback to help you find your optimal settings. For the most hard core gamer, the CronusMAX PLUS offers an insane amount of capabilities, without any kind of soldering or extra hardware to install to the controller - it's the first truly ultimate all-in-one wireless controller modding device.

CronusMAX PLUS enables a gamer to choose input devices that suits them best whether at a desk or on a couch in the living room. Mix and match different devices for your optimal playing style.

Features Include:

• Next-generation console input adapter
    • Game on your Xbox One, Playstation 4, Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 using your favorite PC gaming-grade hardware
    • Supports both desktop and living room gaming styles
    • Unsurpassed in-game 1-to-1 feel thanks to advanced X-AIM technology
    • Simple configuration
    • Real-time feedback to guide you to your optimal settings
    • Bonus Feature: Ability to remap PC grade Joypads and gamepads !
    • Note: A Windows-PC is required while using the keyboard & mouse together

Click here for a complete guide on how to connect your Keyboard & Mouse to your console using your CronusMAX PLUS and WIndows PC

A reminder on how you hookup a Mouse to your CronusMAX / Console using the X-AIM Plugin

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: CronusMAX PLUS Precision Keyboard & Mouse Control Explained

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Is it Possible to play with controller on pc?

When i set x-aim up. And i move my analog stick the mouse coursor on pc does not move.

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HANS SARPEI View Post
    Is it Possible to play with controller on pc?

When i set x-aim up. And i move my analog stick the mouse coursor on pc does not move.
    The CronusMAX does not convert a controller into Keyboard and Mouse

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

This may be a dumb question, trying to figure out whether to use a m/kb... do i have to find new configurations for every game i play, for example, if i find perfect settings for WW2, those settings would work for BF1... or do i need to reconfigure?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by potus View Post
    This may be a dumb question, trying to figure out whether to use a m/kb... do i have to find new configurations for every game i play, for example, if i find perfect settings for WW2, those settings would work for BF1... or do i need to reconfigure?
    hi can i see yuour conf for codww2?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I'm trying to figure out how this all connects... It seems that something that should take moments is now taking hours. Can you please help me? I am attempting keyboard and mouse through X Aim on the Cronus Max Pro to play The Division on Xbox One. It seems as though I have successfully mapped the keyboard and saved the config..... Do you guys have a keyboard configuration I can upload for this game?

When finished, I authorize it on the XB1 then plug the pro back into the laptop that has the keyboard and mouse plugged into it... then I enable the setting which seems as though it should communicate to the XBOX but theres no luck. What am I missing? Should something be plugged into the Xbox? The other dongle? Or should I have this keyboard and mouse enabled in the program so it knows which one to use? Little confused it doesn't seem like any tutorials are helping. Thanks in advance!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S_salanitri View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how this all connects... It seems that something that should take moments is now taking hours. Can you please help me? I am attempting keyboard and mouse through X Aim on the Cronus Max Pro to play The Division on Xbox One. It seems as though I have successfully mapped the keyboard and saved the config..... Do you guys have a keyboard configuration I can upload for this game?

When finished, I authorize it on the XB1 then plug the pro back into the laptop that has the keyboard and mouse plugged into it... then I enable the setting which seems as though it should communicate to the XBOX but theres no luck. What am I missing? Should something be plugged into the Xbox? The other dongle? Or should I have this keyboard and mouse enabled in the program so it knows which one to use? Little confused it doesn't seem like any tutorials are helping. Thanks in advance!
    plug your cronus max into your pc then run cronusmaxpro software as admin.Open up x-aim and set up your settings. disconnect your cronusmax from the pc and plug it into the xbox one. then plug your xbox one controller (without the battery) into the cronus max and then back into your pc from the pcprog input. run the xaim and press capture. should be good to go.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by precisehijack View Post
    plug your cronus max into your pc then run cronusmaxpro software as admin.Open up x-aim and set up your settings. disconnect your cronusmax from the pc and plug it into the xbox one. then plug your xbox one controller (without the battery) into the cronus max and then back into your pc from the pcprog input. run the xaim and press capture. should be good to go.
    I figured it out, so far. Now I’m looking for the button layout for the XB1 to keyboard for The Division. It’s impossible to find and I cannot figure out how to map the double tap or button hold down. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is basically the only reason why I bought the Cronus max.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grego69200 View Post
    Hello
    I explain my request
    I am a gamepad player who wants to pass keyboard + mouse
    I tested with cronusmax, it suits me perfectly, it's fluid
    But to move with a keyboard, it's difficult for me
    So I would like to know if there is no controler of the same kind as that of the venom x4
    thank you very much

I saw that the PS3 move navigation controller is compatible with cronusmax
    Anyone know if I can play with this one (via x-aim) and my mouse?
    thank you
    might want to post this some where else, and i am also curious about that to

SILVER III

User Info Menu

hola, tienes configuración para las tierras silvestres reconconocidas
    hello you have settings for ghost recon wildlands??

- - - Updated - - -

hello you have settings for ghost recon wildlands??
    hello you have settings for ghost recon wildlands

SILVER I

User Info Menu

It is OK if I use Logitech G502 !!Gaming

Tags for this Topic