Topic: CronusMAX Plug and Play Rapid Fire Controller Explained

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Thumbs up CronusMAX Plug and Play Rapid Fire Controller Explained

Plug and Play Rapid Fire Controller - No Soldering/Wires/Chips !

The CronusMAX really is the ultimate solution to all of your controller tuning needs. It allows you to implement powerful Rapid Fire capabilities to your controller WITHOUT the need to add additional chips or wires to the hardware. This means it will work with your controller RIGHT NOW giving you a complete Rapid Fire controller with no installation necessary and keeping your warranty intact. There is absolutely no need to make changes or modifications to your Xbox One, Playstation 4, Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 controller - this has never been done before This innovative new technology isn't available anywhere else on the market. With a full selection of modes at your fingertips, CronusMAX is perfect for the gamer looking to add an extra edge to their game.

Features include:

• Wireless state of the art modification technology
    • Millions of configurations - No Combo Limit !
    • No lag time (tested to 1.2 milliseconds)
    • No chips, wires, or other hardware installation required
    • No soldering or opening the controller - Plug and Play !
    • Fully loaded with ALL major GamePacks
    • Support for all console games (i.e. COD series, Battlefield Series, Mortal Kombat, Madden, FIFA, GTA, Tiger Woods and many more!)
    • Stores memory for up to 9 of your favorite games. Button on the CronusMAX allows you to switch between game slots
    • 100% undetectable online
    • Custom software for mapping the controllers buttons
    • Complete button layout configuration
    • User friendly menu system using controller LEDs
    • Works with all major controllers including Xbox One, Playstation 4, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
    • Does NOT void controller warranty

CronusMAX GamePacks has multiple different classes, with selectable mods within each class, allowing for millions of mod combinations giving you a complete Rapid Fire controller with no installation necessary. With most GamePacks you can choose and combine modes from each class to use active modes at the SAME TIME. This means you can make combinations such a burst fire added to rapidfire resulting in an exclusive "automatic burstfire" mode. This mode can be optimized by adjusting the number of bullets fired per burst as well as the time between bursts. For additional optimization, you can add the "scope enable" mod which will allow your "automatic burstfire" to be activated only when the ADS scope is in use.

Combination examples include (but are not limited to):

PLEASE NOTE: These are only examples. You do not have to use the combinations in this manner. You can experiment and use whatever combinations suit your playing style best. The possibilities are endless!

With the exclusive "press sensitivity" feature, you can assign two different mods to one single button for combinations like:

The Cronus PRO software is fully loaded with ALL game packs and scripts. There are no extra fees !
    WE WILL NEVER CHARGE EXTRA FOR A GAMEPACK !!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: CronusMAX Plug and Play Rapidfire Controller Explained

Can you run two profiles? Example: One for XBox360 controller to PS3 and one for XBox360 controller to PS4. Would like to go from PS3 to PS4 without reprogramming stick. Thank you

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CampiJR View Post
    Can you run two profiles? Example: One for XBox360 controller to PS3 and one for XBox360 controller to PS4. Would like to go from PS3 to PS4 without reprogramming stick. Thank you
    You can have 9 scripts stored on the CronusMax. For the PS4 though, you will need to plug your CM and 360 controller into a PC.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDawn For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thank you for the fast reply. I've had the CM for awhile and just got back into gaming so I'm familiar with the CM and 360 controller into a PC procedure. To clarify, The 9 slots can hold both profiles and scripts or are they one in the same?

Thank you

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CampiJR View Post
    Thank you for the fast reply. I've had the CM for awhile and just got back into gaming so I'm familiar with the CM and 360 controller into a PC procedure. To clarify, The 9 slots can hold both profiles and scripts or are they one in the same?

Thank you
    GPC, remaps and gamepacks are all scripts and will take up one slot each. However, we can combine a GPC script and remapper script into one file if need be.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDawn For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thank you, cool.... I'll do my homework on GPCs, remaps and gamepacks...

Tags for this Topic