Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Using Viking Controller Macros

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: Using Viking Controller Macros

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Ok I'll give it a look when I'm finished here at the chiropractic clinic. May take a couple hrs.

Ok I glanced at this everything seems to look right. The only question I have is in the top portion it says speed multiple 2.9 then the next box says = 10. If the speed multiplier is set @1.0 this 10ms would be correct. @ 2.9 it should be 3.4MS on rounded down to just 3ms. All other configurations from quick glance look good. I'd have to look @ the macro script and break down all the cofivurations to make sure the math is right. Like I said I just did a quick glance. As lo g as your speed multiplier converter works the wait / hold times should be right.

Remember that RT and LT fu tions may have different trigger sensitivities. If this was set to operate on a tac switch the trigger sensitivity would start and finish @ full pull.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    Ok I'll give it a look when I'm finished here at the chiropractic clinic. May take a couple hrs.
    Yeah, Give Excalibur's software a try. Personally it confuses me (only because I don't know how to use it and I'm too impatient to re-learn to script) but like EVERYONE else loves that program. I need to spend the time to figure out how to "manipulate" it :P as it looks SUPER simple to map things like joystick movement.

...I think SethMods just had us all a bit spoiled when it came to the ease of making a macro, hahaha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    Yeah, Give Excalibur's software a try. Personally it confuses me (only because I don't know how to use it and I'm too impatient to re-learn to script) but like EVERYONE else loves that program. I need to spend the time to figure out how to "manipulate" it :P as it looks SUPER simple to map things like joystick movement.

...I think SethMods just had us all a bit spoiled when it came to the ease of making a macro, hahaha

Thanks !
    You already know how to do script, now you can simply use its conveniences.
    Did you try at least once to use it ?

Give me a chance!

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Thanks !
    You already know how to do script, now you can simply use its conveniences.
    Did you try at least once to use it ?

Give me a chance!
    I tried using it when I first started trying to put serious effort into making scripts. My brain is just wonky, I mean, look at how I format all of my scripts when I type them up :P
    I use it for your "Find/Replace" feature. ...That thing saves me SO much tedious work as when I type my scripts to test them I use the (PS3_R2) rather than going off the data representation table because I don't have them memorized, haha :P

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

I tried using it when I first started trying to put serious effort into making scripts. My brain is just wonky, I mean, look at how I format all of my scripts when I type them up :P
    I use it for your "Find/Replace" feature. ...That thing saves me SO much tedious work as when I type my scripts to test them I use the (PS3_R2) rather than going off the data representation table because I don't have them memorized, haha :P
    Thanks!
    I'm really glad that you found some use for it.
    And did you try to use Auto complete pop for the controller entry? ( Now it is Ctrl+Alt+E )

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Thanks!
    I'm really glad that you found some use for it.
    And did you try to use Auto complete pop for the controller entry? ( Now it is Ctrl+Alt+E )

Oh wow, that's awesome! I haven't noticed you were able to just hit a hotkey. I usually end up having " PS4_ " copied so I can just paste it in place. This is much better!

Community Boss

User Info Menu

So much win in this thread

User Info Menu

Oh wow, that's awesome! I haven't noticed you were able to just hit a hotkey. I usually end up having " PS4_ " copied so I can just paste it in place. This is much better!

And if you find some free time and read this tread :
    Script Manipulator HELP

you will find a lot more conveniences that this program can give you.

Try to use and Auto complete pop ups for all other staff - like :
    All GPC key words ( press Ctrl+Space)
    All define in your script ( must press button read again first if you just write code ) then - Ctrl+Alt+D
    All int variables - Ctrl+Alt+I
    All combos Names. - Ctrl+Alt+N

You can easily indent code - Ctrl+Tab / unindent - Shift+Tab

and so on.

Just one more - if you want to delete empty line - press Ctrl+Y

Ability to drag and drop selected text using the left mouse button.
    Ability to Copy selected text with drag and drop. -
    just select text that you want to copy
    and now press and hold Ctrl and drag selected text with left mouse button to the new place . Release left mouse, release Ctrl.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

1. The only question I have is in the top portion it says speed multiple 2.9 then the next box says = 10. If the speed multiplier is set @1.0 this 10ms would be correct. @ 2.9 it should be 3.4MS on rounded down to just 3ms.
    2.Remember that RT and LT fu tions may have different trigger sensitivities. If this was set to operate on a tac switch the trigger sensitivity would start and finish @ full pull.
    1. the formula is - vicing time line ( 0.03 ) bars ( this is 30 ms ) divided Speed Multiplier ( 2.9 ) in my case = 10.34 ms , after rounded it is 10 ms.
    I can change the Vicing time line to be like this - 3 bars ( that means - 30 ms ). We need just to count how many bars are there.

2. Yes I know of that and can read this in Vicing software .

Thanks again for your time!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

1. the formula is - vicing time line ( 0.03 ) bars ( this is 30 ms ) divided Speed Multiplier ( 2.9 ) in my case = 10.34 ms , after rounded it is 10 ms.
    I can change the Vicing time line to be like this - 3 bars ( that means - 30 ms ). We need just to count how many bars are there.

2. Yes I know of that and can read this in Vicing software .

Thanks again for your time!
    Yes your 100% right. I was just confused looking at the picture. I did say quick glance lol. I was just breaking this down to a single bar 10MS @ 2.9. Your right 100%, if your start .03 in that's 30MS then formulated to 2.9. I dident mean to come out sounding like to discredit your work, I was just confused that it said speed multiplier said 2.9 and the box next to it said 10MS. I haven't used this software yet but now looking @ it i'm assuming it would convert it using 10MS as the standard baseline adjustment reading. When I glanced @ it I thought for a second that the multiplier on your software @ 2.9 was reading it @ 10MS a bar. I did not think of it using 10MS as the baseline to be divided by. I was doing all this while I was @ the chiropractor and It was all just quick glance. I just did not understand at the time but now I do. Sorry If I offended you in any way. It was not my intentions. I was misinterpreted by myself lol. I do this from time to time.

User Info Menu

Yes your 100% right. I was just confused looking at the picture. I did say quick glance lol. I was just breaking this down to a single bar 10MS @ 2.9. Your right 100%, if your start .03 in that's 30MS then formulated to 2.9. I dident mean to come out sounding like to discredit your work, I was just confused that it said speed multiplier said 2.9 and the box next to it said 10MS. I haven't used this software yet but now looking @ it i'm assuming it would convert it using 10MS as the standard baseline adjustment reading. When I glanced @ it I thought for a second that the multiplier on your software @ 2.9 was reading it @ 10MS a bar. I did not think of it using 10MS as the baseline to be divided by. I was doing all this while I was @ the chiropractor and It was all just quick glance. I just did not understand at the time but now I do. Sorry If I offended you in any way. It was not my intentions. I was misinterpreted by myself lol. I do this from time to time.
    Thanks for the replay !
    No problem, I have not perceived as criticism. I was glad when I get feedback.
    If you care anything about my program, do not worry to ask me.
    I will answer with great pleasure.
    You can write me and personal messages or wherever you like.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mastermod View Post
    wont load on to cronus. theres a script error
    Dude - this is only the combo - if you don't has main block it will give you error in Cronus Pro.

I added now main block with combo run when you press RT
    Code:
    main {

if (get_val(XB1_RT))combo_run(JITTER);
    }
    combo JITTER {
    set_val(XB1_RT,100); // RT
    set_val(XB1_Y,100); //  Y press
    set_val(XB1_X,100); //  X press
    wait(10); // 
    set_val(XB1_LS,100); //Sprint
    set_val(XB1_LX,100); // 
    set_val(XB1_LY,-100); //Up-Right
    wait(27); // 
    set_val(XB1_Y,0); //  Y release
    wait(6); // 
    set_val(XB1_RT,100); // 
    set_val(XB1_X,0); //  X release
    wait(10); // 
    set_val(XB1_LS,0); // Sprint rest
    set_val(XB1_LX,0); // 
    set_val(XB1_LY,100); //DOWN
    set_val(XB1_Y,100); // Y press
    wait(10); // 
    set_val(XB1_LS,100); //Sprint
    set_val(XB1_LX,100); // 
    wait(20); // 
    set_val(XB1_RT,0); // RT release
    set_val(XB1_Y,0); //  Y release
    wait(24); // 
    set_val(XB1_LX,-100); // 
    set_val(XB1_LY,-100); //Up-Left
    set_val(XB1_LS,0); // Sprint rest
    }  

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

I'm curious what is this specific macro u are replicating and what game is it built around? I would like to download the vkm of this macro and test it on my macro controller. I want to say not every macro pu pushed in viking is a working macro. I'm highly sceptical if this is a working sprint jitter. The anologe movements are very in traditional of any spri t jitter I know of. Unless this is some kind of straff jitter I've never seen. Please publish the vkm file and description of what game this is for and I'd like to test it on my macro. If I can find d time later today I'll try and build the same bo2 sprint jitter I reversed enginered and see if I can construct it using this script manipulator software. If I can replicate it I can confirm this softwares authenticity.

User Info Menu

I'm curious what is this specific macro u are replicating and what game is it built around? I would like to download the vkm of this macro and test it on my macro controller. I want to say not every macro pu pushed in viking is a working macro. I'm highly sceptical if this is a working sprint jitter. The anologe movements are very in traditional of any spri t jitter I know of. Unless this is some kind of straff jitter I've never seen. Please publish the vkm file and description of what game this is for and I'd like to test it on my macro. If I can find d time later today I'll try and build the same bo2 sprint jitter I reversed enginered and see if I can construct it using this script manipulator software. If I can replicate it I can confirm this softwares authenticity.

Hi
    this file was given to me and this that I'm trying to replicate.
    BO2 Jitter XYY trillll.vkm
    http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/6572789/file.html

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Nice. When my girlfriend falls asleep I'll load it into my macro, test it out and report back if its a working macro. If not I'll make it work. I believe its like the bo2 sprint jitter but instead of moving forward I think it moves forward while straffing left to right.

I'll give it a shot as well programming it To CM through my method of converting macro timeline to CM script. If that works I'll try my hand @ using your script manipulator.

I really like what you have done I must say. I feel this is going to be my main go to building block. Its going to make it so much easier for people to build their own scripts. If success full I'll be building a bunch of macros then convert them to CM scripts. I'm pretty talented at making new never before seen mods using viking software. Now with your SM I can replicate all my new creations!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Nice. When my girlfriend falls asleep I'll load it into my macro, test it out and report back if its a working macro. If not I'll make it work. I believe its like the bo2 sprint jitter but instead of moving forward I think it moves forward while straffing left to right.

I'll give it a shot as well programming it To CM through my method of converting macro timeline to CM script. If that works I'll try my hand @ using your script manipulator.

I really like what you have done I must say. I feel this is going to be my main go to building block. Its going to make it so much easier for people to build their own scripts. If success full I'll be building a bunch of macros then convert them to CM scripts. I'm pretty talented at making new never before seen mods using viking software. Now with your SM I can replicate all my new creations!
    If you need any help with SM don't worry and ask me.
    If you need to change something to make it work better or - comfortable, I'm ready for changes.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Hi
    this file was given to me and this that I'm trying to replicate.
    BO2 Jitter XYY trillll.vkm
    http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/6572789/file.html

I just tested this jitter and its a NOT COMPLETE macro. Technically im the author of this macro but what im getting is someone tried making revisions to a macro II made. A lot of macros are garbage and this is the problem people take other macros and try to do their own revisions on it and post it on the forums. Sucks u have to weave through the garbage. Ill try mastermod download file and see if he has a working jitter. Ill update this thread after testing.

Update: Just tried mastermod file and this particular macro was made by modders. I know him and he is one of the few other talented macro makers in viking. This macro works but not well. Again I do not have a clue what is up with the Left anolge movements. I feel someone is revising this portion of the macro as it just garbage. What both of these macros do is sprint jitter fire but u move forward right. I dont get it. This particular macro has an added RS anti recoil to it. But from my testing it dose not need any right anologe anti recoil.

Please let me know what u want. I feel Excaliber u want a fully functional sprint macro to test your SM software in. Ill provide u with a fully functional sprint jitter and if u re create the script Ill test it with my macro controller and your script on my CM and let u know if the results are an exact replica.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

the one i uploaded is suppose to be real fast but might switch weapon here and there which really isnt a big deal for the speed that u get
    Yes its quite fast but the forward anolge movements are all wrong and does not need any RS anti recoil moment to it. Im just going to re edit this macro into working order where its not so messed up. Maybe I can resolve the weapon swamping as well.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Now I'm really confused.

Will you give me really working viking file?

Way the X and Y press start together in Vicing Time Line?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

mastermod you excactly correct. thats how the mod works

User Info Menu

http://http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/16596974/file.html heres the working jitter calibur. the right anolge that you see going up and down dont matter.
    Give another link , this one give me error!

... update
    Everything is ok. You has error in link , but I solved it.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

https://www.mediafire.com/?rzcaotcg2r0b9yg
    Here I made a new sprint jitter from scratch. Ive tested this and it works 100% and is faster than all the others. There is such thing as too fast. If its set too high it just shoots ghost bullets. Ive timed it to where every shot regesters. Multiplier is set @ 2.50

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Mastermod;

Ive tested your macro and thats not how it functions. It moves upward to the right. The downward motion does nothing. It does not counter the forward movement. I helped create this mod. This mod needs forward movement as a reload cancler. In viking controller u cant override the stock functions of a controller so when u fire this u can hold back on the LS axis and it does counter most forward movement but u still move slightly forward. I dont know if on CM software if it will let u do this but if u try holding back on LS it should cut back on forward movement. The way the anologe movements are set u cant program this mod to work right by adding backward motion in the software. From my experience it can only be overridden by holding back on the actual controller anolge as I stated stock controller movements can not be overridden on the macro controller. They can be manipulated like programming a button to think its constantly being held down to cancel out a main controller function but thats about it.

-

35. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

so the one you just made, are you able to convert it to work on the cronus
    yes but I do it through my own mathematics breaking down the timeline. Ill do the same think I did when I recreated the shotgun ultra jitter made by bonfisher in viking forums. I'm actually creating a new one that has less forward anolge movement so u Dont hardly move forward. I can get it pretty close to little forward movement but its impossible to make this have 0 forward movement. It just requires it. I'll post my new macro in my media fire so u can look at it then I'll try to re create it using ex calibers sm software.

Update here is the new jitter macro I made using my macro. I decreased the forward motion as much as it would allow me before it would not register the mod.https://www.mediafire.com/?cd4zc4fl08ez1sz

As the the macro u gave me mastermod I do not feel comfortable publishing it due to all the bugs it has. I tested it and half way through the clip it would switch to secondary weapon and jam up. If im going to publish something its going to be 100% operational. It also may appear to be really fast but like I stated earlier there is such a thing as too fast. It shoots double bullets. What this means is one bullet registers the other does not. If you look at the clip when its being fired the gun will fire double the amount of shot that the clip shows. Those bullets are ghost bullets and they do no damage. Its all about finding the sweet spot. This macro I just published has the sweet spot. On occasion Ive seen it double fire toward the end but the constancy of it firing all rounds im going to keep it as is. I know everyone is about speed so Im going to try to deliver that with precision. If u want the full forward movement I can make two of these jitters. The first one I published in my mediafire acc. has full forward movement. This one has reduced forward movement. It may take me some time to make this and hopefully Excalibur can try to replicate these macros using his SM software. Im going to go about writing these scripts breaking down the timeline using my own formula.

Upon completion I will try it using SM software.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

illl check it out
    does not work but keep trying
    Try to explain whats happen ?
    Try to increase the time ( wait time).

Code:
    int delay1=15;
    int delay2=26; 

main { // < main > block start

if( get_val(XB1_RT) ) combo_run (BO2_JITTER_fastXYY );
    } // end of < main > block

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ///  COMBO BLOCKS  ///////////////////////////////////////////////
    combo BO2_JITTER_fastXYY {
    set_val(XB1_RT,100); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    set_val(XB1_RT,100); // 
    set_val(XB1_X,100); // 
    set_val(XB1_Y,100); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    set_val(XB1_RT,100); // 
    set_val(XB1_LS,100); // 
    set_val(XB1_LX,100); // 
    wait(delay2); // 
    set_val(XB1_Y,0); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    set_val(XB1_RT,0); // 
    set_val(XB1_X,0); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    set_val(XB1_LS,0); // 
    set_val(XB1_LX,0); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    set_val(XB1_LS,100); // 
    set_val(XB1_LX,100); // 
    set_val(XB1_RT,0); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    set_val(XB1_RT,0); // 
    set_val(XB1_Y,100); // 
    wait(delay2); // 
    set_val(XB1_Y,0); // 
    set_val(XB1_RT,100); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    set_val(XB1_LX,-100); // 
    set_val(XB1_LS,0); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    }

User Info Menu

it switches to my secondary pistol and just keeps firing my pistol
    Ok I will try something .

User Info Menu

Try this:

Code:
    int delay1=15;
    int delay2=26; 

main { // < main > block start

if( get_val(XB1_RT) ) combo_run (BO2_JITTER_fastXYY );
    } // end of < main > block

///  COMBO BLOCKS  ///////////////////////////////////////////////
    combo BO2_JITTER_fastXYY {
    set_val(XB1_RT,100); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    set_val(XB1_RT,100); // 
    set_val(XB1_X,100); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    set_val(XB1_RT,100); // 
    set_val(XB1_LS,100); //
    set_val(XB1_LX,100); // 
    wait(delay2); // 
    set_val(XB1_Y,0); // 
    wait(delay1); // 

set_val(XB1_RT,0); // 
    set_val(XB1_X,0); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    set_val(XB1_LS,0); // 
    set_val(XB1_LX,0); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    set_val(XB1_Y,100); // Y
    set_val(XB1_LS,100); // 
    set_val(XB1_LX,100); // 
    set_val(XB1_RT,0); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    set_val(XB1_RT,0); // 
    set_val(XB1_Y,100); // 
    wait(delay2); // 
    set_val(XB1_Y,0); // 
    set_val(XB1_RT,100); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    set_val(XB1_LX,-100); // 
    set_val(XB1_LS,0); // 
    wait(delay1); // 
    }

User Info Menu

its working but now shooting extremely slow. and i mean slow
    OK. Change the value of this variables:
    delay1 =10
    delay2=20

int delay1=15; // = 10
    int delay2=26; // = 20

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast