Topic: G27/G25 Logitech Wheel Support on Xbone NFS Rivals Workibg with this product???

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Arrow G27/G25 Logitech Wheel Support on Xbone NFS Rivals Workibg with this product???

INFO

s

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: G27/G25 Logitech Wheel Support on Xbone NFS Rivals Workibg with this product???

I havent tested it yet but i dont see why not as long as you hook it up to your pc. Is would be great to also have support without using your pc as hub.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: G27/G25 Logitech Wheel Support on Xbone NFS Rivals Workibg with this product???

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

G27 gamepack??

Community Boss

User Info Menu

what ?

This is what it says in the link I gave

Support for the major racing wheel brands such as the Logitech G27 & Fanatec as well as all the major fight sticks are on our to-do list. We will release news once support has been added.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by prototype2020 View Post
    G27 gamepack??
    Quote Originally Posted by CronusMAX View Post
    what ?

This is what it says in the link I gave
    I've post that before the thread was moved and was just asking what the G27 do in gamepack section!

Community Boss

User Info Menu

aaah