Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: S.G.I. - CALL of DUTY GHOSTS & MORE with mouse and keyboard

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: CALL of DUTY GHOSTS with mouse and keyboard

tested it out.
    Working very well

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

S G I CALL of DUTY Ghosts-1-6.exe
    http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/40523537/file.html

Just some cosmetic :

Attachment 143

If you use Script manipulator the old version ( version 1.5 ) don't recognized the console.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Greetings to all fans of the series CALL of DUTY!

I am happy to present you the new interface of program its called " Script Game Interface". Abbreviated : S.G.I.

Attachment 114

Coming soon new version of the script "CALL of DUTY Ghosts 2 with mouse and keyboard" with the new version of S.G.I.

It does not matter on what console you play ( With the exception of PS 4 - CronusMax not yet does support PS 4 )the script will be ready in seconds. Simply select the type of input joystick and make the settings as you wish. Press the record button and then save the script to disk. You are now ready.

Below you can see some screenshots :
    Chose your Input Game-pad and preferred options - save them to the Script and Load file in Cronus Pro.
    Attachment 115 Attachment 116 Attachment 117 Attachment 118
    Great work! I'm getting my CronusMax in the mail today and will be check out your script. I've been looking into your script and it seems pretty straight forward, and easy to manipulate/playwith. Hope I can contribute in the future with code changes, fixes, bug help, etc... I'm a business intelligence consultant and work a lot with many different coding languages, graphic design, etc. I was curious if you'd like some help with :
    Attachment 114
    I would like to fix it up for you in photoshop and spruce up the over all design of it. Let me know if I can help in any way. Once again great work looking forward to the night of figuring this all out and hopefully being able to document the steps required from unboxing to gaming on a PC/mouse config.

Cheers,

Keamo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to keamo For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by keamo View Post
    Great work! I'm getting my CronusMax in the mail today and will be check out your script. I've been looking into your script and it seems pretty straight forward, and easy to manipulate/playwith. Hope I can contribute in the future with code changes, fixes, bug help, etc... I'm a business intelligence consultant and work a lot with many different coding languages, graphic design, etc. I was curious if you'd like some help with :
    Attachment 114
    I would like to fix it up for you in photoshop and spruce up the over all design of it. Let me know if I can help in any way. Once again great work looking forward to the night of figuring this all out and hopefully being able to document the steps required from unboxing to gaming on a PC/mouse config.

Cheers,

Keamo

Thank you very much! I'm not a professional programmer. It's just fun and very interesting. If you wish to help I will be very happy. My specialty is very far away from programming the applications.
    I'll wait you to write as you get your CronusMax!

I am open to suggestions and improvements.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you very much! I'm not a professional programmer. It's just fun and very interesting. If you wish to help I will be very happy. My specialty is very far away from programming the applications.
    I'll wait you to write as you get your CronusMax!

I am open to suggestions and improvements.
    Alright I got it working, I havent tried your setup just yet because i had some issues just figuring it out without trying to dig through step by step manuals. only took me like 30mins to get it running right. But i did notice a lot of trouble aiming down scope and suttle mouse movements didnt really register so im probably going to need to read the actual forums/manuals and stuff to figure that bit out. It's a logitech g500... i saw something about increasing the sensitivity maxed out on the system then edit it on the computer... but im not 100% im sure it wont take much. i got some videos of the basic configure and how to get up and running fast, ill edit it and get it on here soon enough.

KEAMO

User Info Menu

Alright I got it working, I havent tried your setup just yet because i had some issues just figuring it out without trying to dig through step by step manuals. only took me like 30mins to get it running right. But i did notice a lot of trouble aiming down scope and suttle mouse movements didnt really register so im probably going to need to read the actual forums/manuals and stuff to figure that bit out. It's a logitech g500... i saw something about increasing the sensitivity maxed out on the system then edit it on the computer... but im not 100% im sure it wont take much. i got some videos of the basic configure and how to get up and running fast, ill edit it and get it on here soon enough.

KEAMO
    Hey! Good to 'hear' again. If there's anything I can help, do not hesitate to write.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hey! Good to 'hear' again. If there's anything I can help, do not hesitate to write.
    I def dont want to get called out for not reading the tutorial, because i have extensively gone over it but im simply stumped trying to get my mouse setup. I've read through it a few times and as much as I think i know wtf im doing... i just kept messing up my aiming. Seems the best setup was just leaving it alone and messing with the sensitivity in game. Although still pretty bad when doing any slow movements... and i simply can't snipe to save my life... which really sucks considering ive played fps since i was a little kid and am extremely good with sniping. I think i spent 2 hours unsuccessfully accomplishing anything last night and just restarted and went back to the basic setup. If you have skype and feel like helping out - add me? Keamo3 but i know this maybe asking a lot but if u could help id be greatful. I'm just not getting it I guess.

Currently I'm using the Logitech G500. It can get up to 5700 dpi. But when I follow all the steps on the Cronus Pro manual I simply can't make it work even barely functionally lol. I'll keep at it for now.
    Keamo

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I just want to say this is excellent. Keep up the great work!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigBoss For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I def dont want to get called out for not reading the tutorial, because i have extensively gone over it but im simply stumped trying to get my mouse setup. I've read through it a few times and as much as I think i know wtf im doing... i just kept messing up my aiming. Seems the best setup was just leaving it alone and messing with the sensitivity in game. Although still pretty bad when doing any slow movements... and i simply can't snipe to save my life... which really sucks considering ive played fps since i was a little kid and am extremely good with sniping. I think i spent 2 hours unsuccessfully accomplishing anything last night and just restarted and went back to the basic setup. If you have skype and feel like helping out - add me? Keamo3 but i know this maybe asking a lot but if u could help id be greatful. I'm just not getting it I guess.

Currently I'm using the Logitech G500. It can get up to 5700 dpi. But when I follow all the steps on the Cronus Pro manual I simply can't make it work even barely functionally lol. I'll keep at it for now.
    Keamo
    okay started from square one and i think im figuring it all out! too much fun

User Info Menu

okay started from square one and i think im figuring it all out! too much fun

When you use X-AIM should not change the settings for the mouse. Let them default. Then use the script and just change the mouse sensitivity.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

When you use MaksAim should not change the settings for the mouse. Let them default. Then use the script and just change the mouse sensitivity.
    I simply needed to run through the basic settings, before jumping into the details. I was doing too much at one time and really messed it up. Last night I finally started doing really well. I'm not sure though if it's simply the fact that I've played the game less than 10 times or the fact that I don't know the maps yet... Anyways, I've got it all figured out now and it's a real blast. I def need to check out these scripts of yours now that I understand maxaim. I'll keep you in the loop.

Keamo

User Info Menu

I simply needed to run through the basic settings, before jumping into the details. I was doing too much at one time and really messed it up. Last night I finally started doing really well. I'm not sure though if it's simply the fact that I've played the game less than 10 times or the fact that I don't know the maps yet... Anyways, I've got it all figured out now and it's a real blast. I def need to check out these scripts of yours now that I understand maxaim. I'll keep you in the loop.

Keamo
    Now I'm added new video. Have nice Game!

User Info Menu

• I made a new version of application S.G.I. CALL of DUTY Ghosts :

Download last S.G.I. - CALL of DUTY.exe version 1.7 :SGI-CALL of DUTY.exe

and new program CONFIG_COD.exe

Download CONFIG_COD.exe :CONFIG_COD.exe

INFORMATION:
    I am an old man and I forget how I configured the script. I needed something which tells me what is the configuration. Therefore I made another small program that shows me this information. Her window always stays on top on the Desktop. Now I can let Cronus Pro and MaxAim and this program will always be visible. This is CONFIG_COD.exe Look at screenshot.

Attachment 245

How to use them.

• Download both programs and save them in the same place.
    • S.G.I.-CALL of DUTY works as before - refer to the first post.
    • When you are finished with the settings of the script and save it to the file again, it will automatically run the program CONFIG_COD.exe
    • You can close the program S.G.I.-CALL of DUTY.
    • Load script with Cronus Pro then run MaxAim
    • The programCONFIG_COD.exe will always stay on top and you'll always be able to remember what is your configuration

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Great work man
    I love your stuff, most appreciated
    Do you have anything like this for BF4?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cafu02 View Post
    Great work man
    I love your stuff, most appreciated
    Do you have anything like this for BF4?
    Thank you! Unfortunately I do not play this game.
    But if you give me the script - I can do the same for BF4

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

What should the script have? I might make one for BF4.

The question is not specifically directed to Excalibur but to anyone who plays BF4.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

I have one that i'm using that i got from here.
    I can post it up for you. made by Lex Lost and Token

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

I forgot the script LEX LOST and I did. Please post it I think Excalibur can use it.

One more thing. Excalibur is there a manual for making programs like your S.G.I. - CALL of DUTY.exe?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by token View Post
    I forgot the script LEX LOST and I did. Please post it I think Excalibur can use it.

One more thing. Excalibur is there a manual for making programs like your S.G.I. - CALL of DUTY.exe?
    No. The idea of ​​this program was born when I saw how the game packages was configured. Now I started learning C + + so I can take the next step and achieve the next level. The program will reflect the change of configuration during the game.

User Info Menu

Make a new thread and drop it there. Once you have completed the script I immediately began to make an interface for it.

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

No. The idea of ​​this program was born when I saw how the game packages was configured. Now I started learning C + + so I can take the next step and achieve the next level. The program will reflect the change of configuration during the game.
    Thank you Excalibur. I'm determine to start learning C++. I think I will understand C++ once I start fiddling with it and having tutorials by my side will help.

User Info Menu

I wield Delphi on average level, but do not do it in my work. My specialty is far from programming. I found that the programming is fun and enjoyable, like playing chess.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hi guys, i play battlefield 4 with mouse & keyboard and it's working like a charm. It's just amazing, exactly the same feeling that on a PC. i'm 10 times better as with a controller.
    But when i tried Call Of Duty Ghosts, nothing worked well, i followed these steps but nothing. I play better with a controller because the mouse isn't very precise.
    Do you have same issues guys ? If i don't found a solution, i will sell the game, because i no more play it.

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skandou View Post
    Hi guys, i play battlefield 4 with mouse & keyboard and it's working like a charm. It's just amazing, exactly the same feeling that on a PC. i'm 10 times better as with a controller.
    But when i tried Call Of Duty Ghosts, nothing worked well, i followed these steps but nothing. I play better with a controller because the mouse isn't very precise.
    Do you have same issues guys ? If i don't found a solution, i will sell the game, because i no more play it.
    I'm confused. I think you worded your post wrong? Do you want to use the mouse or the controller?

Please reply back.

User Info Menu

When you put such a question, you first need to explain in detail what exactly the configuration you used.
    What console, wich controller, wich mouse , what is the DPI of the mouse. Who script do you use. What exactly is that means "nothing worked well". You must precise what do not work well.
    What exactly you was do step by step. If you really want someone to help you, you should describe in detail what the problem is. If you just do not like the game, just the wrong place to post.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hi man, i play on XBOX ONE, with Mouse & Keyboard, my mouse is a RAZER DEATHADDER 6400 DPI (i put it on 3200 DPI because i followed the mouse settings from JIM007. It work amazing on battlefield 4.
    On call of duty like i said, i have not the same feeling that on battlefield, the mouse is not precise, when i'm aiming, there are some acceleration. JIM007 said the same thing, he said that he tried all the settings but he wasn't able to find a settings that work really good with CoD.

User Info Menu

Hi man, i play on XBOX ONE, with Mouse & Keyboard, my mouse is a RAZER DEATHADDER 6400 DPI (i put it on 3200 DPI because i followed the mouse settings from JIM007. It work amazing on battlefield 4.
    On call of duty like i said, i have not the same feeling that on battlefield, the mouse is not precise, when i'm aiming, there are some acceleration. JIM007 said the same thing, he said that he tried all the settings but he wasn't able to find a settings that work really good with CoD.
    Thanks for the answer!
    Both games are very different in every aspect. Before I was playing BF3 and I liked it, then tried COD 2 and I liked more. I tried and BF4 beta - but I did not like. The feeling is other, the weapons behave differently. Maybe that's why you do not find the correct settings.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

hi man, no no no no ! you don't understand what i'm saying. I love both games ! with the controller i play every day the two games, but M&K work 1000 time better on battlefield 4 that on CoD.
    I don't know why.

please read this, this is the post from JIM007:

"Re: Eagerly awaiting Jim007's T1tanFall 'Mouse Settings'

I pre-ordered the game, but I didn't pick it up today. I'm going to get it tomorrow (Wednesday) night after I leave work.

I played the beta and noticed mouse settings "issues" were similar to COD Ghosts (both games are based off a similar game engine). Acceleration was too hard to get rid of. When it was reduced to a minimum, there was too much zig-zag-behavior when aiming. That's something I was able to put up with while playing. I tinkered with mouse settings for hours and concluded that it was not possible to get a close-to-pc feel.

The CM has room for improvement when it comes to mouse support IMO."

It's not just me, CoD and T1tanfall have problems with M&K.

I don't know if you tried M&K on Battlefield 4, but it's just amazing, it work like on a PC.

User Info Menu

hi man, no no no no ! you don't understand what i'm saying. I love both games ! with the controller i play every day the two games, but M&K work 1000 time better on battlefield 4 that on CoD.
    I don't know why.

please read this, this is the post from JIM007:

"Re: Eagerly awaiting Jim007's T1tanFall 'Mouse Settings'

I pre-ordered the game, but I didn't pick it up today. I'm going to get it tomorrow (Wednesday) night after I leave work.

I played the beta and noticed mouse settings "issues" were similar to COD Ghosts (both games are based off a similar game engine). Acceleration was too hard to get rid of. When it was reduced to a minimum, there was too much zig-zag-behavior when aiming. That's something I was able to put up with while playing. I tinkered with mouse settings for hours and concluded that it was not possible to get a close-to-pc feel.

The CM has room for improvement when it comes to mouse support IMO."

It's not just me, CoD and T1tanfall have problems with M&K.

I don't know if you tried M&K on Battlefield 4, but it's just amazing, it work like on a PC.
    O.K. Now i understand , but that means you are in wrong place - you must post this tread in CronusMAX Precision Mouse & Keyboard Control

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by token View Post

I don't remember that script.
    This is the most complete that I was able to assemble, but I could not test it...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast