Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: S.G.I. - CALL of DUTY GHOSTS & MORE with mouse and keyboard

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: CALL of DUTY GHOSTS with mouse and keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    I don't remember that script.
    This is the most complete that I was able to assemble, but I could not test it...
    I don't remember either. I made many scripts for many people. I remember you helping me but I don't remember any collaboration.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

but in this script there are some combos written by you: Laser off is the first that comes to mind

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hell o sir.. i've downloaded scripts with commands liket he ones you posted. "CEMU_EXTRA4:" that was the 4th one to be specific, but i dont understand it. what button does it represent? and if its a custom button i can assign, how do i assign it?

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by reconops View Post
    hell o sir.. i've downloaded scripts with commands liket he ones you posted. "CEMU_EXTRA4:" that was the 4th one to be specific, but i dont understand it. what button does it represent? and if its a custom button i can assign, how do i assign it?
    Hello reconops,
    Typically we use these extra buttons to configure script.
    In MaxAim connect Extra inputs (CEMU_EXTRA) 1,2,3,4,5 with butons on your keyboard.
    ATTENTION:Check your version of Cronus Pro and if necessary do update.

In my script use them to switch Auto Fire modes :
    CEMU_EXTRA5 = 0 // off Auto Fire
    CEMU_EXTRA1 = Auto Fire 2 - rapid fire
    CEMU_EXTRA2 = Auto Fire 3 - one by one
    CEMU_EXTRA3 = Auto Fire 4 - like Birst Fire

CEMU_EXTRA4 = Auto Fire 1 Sniper

If you needs more info about Extra Inputs ( CEMU_EXTRA) , go at :http://www.gamepadproxy.com/manual/k...figuration.htm

Layout Configuration

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello Excalibur!!

Thank you, i have spent 2 hours to read everything about your comments and post. I´m a spanish guy so i need to read slowly in order to understand all of this....

I have wondering, if your program will be usefull on the system Ps3 with the game Cod Black Ops 2 with m/kb??

I have a KB logitech g15 and mouse RAT 3. Yesterday i get my cronusmax and i made everything ok to play on PS3. Just i noticed one problem for me (just 1 ) :

all the movements are good for me with KB. But with the mouse not yet. I mean, when i´m not aiming everything it´s ok, but when i´m aiming (ADS??) i will need more movement, becuase the feeling it´s to slow. So i saw in your program the posibility to increase the sensebility when aim... Let me know if it´s posible to use it on PS3 with Black ops2, please...

I´m so noobie with this kind of things, so please be clear

Thanks in advance!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vitosag View Post
    Hello Excalibur!!

Thank you, i have spent 2 hours to read everything about your comments and post. I´m a spanish guy so i need to read slowly in order to understand all of this....

I have wondering, if your program will be usefull on the system Ps3 with the game Cod Black Ops 2 with m/kb??

I have a KB logitech g15 and mouse RAT 3. Yesterday i get my cronusmax and i made everything ok to play on PS3. Just i noticed one problem for me (just 1 ) :

all the movements are good for me with KB. But with the mouse not yet. I mean, when i´m not aiming everything it´s ok, but when i´m aiming (ADS??) i will need more movement, becuase the feeling it´s to slow. So i saw in your program the posibility to increase the sensebility when aim... Let me know if it´s posible to use it on PS3 with Black ops2, please...

I´m so noobie with this kind of things, so please be clear

Thanks in advance!!
    You are Spanish, I am Bulgarian and we will need to understand in English.

OK. I have not tested this script with Black Ops 2, but it should work fine for the most part and there.
    Right now I can not test because I can not find the disc on Black Ops 2. But you can test it.
    Make everything as described and most importantly to change the sensitivity of the mouse.

You have to follow the description of my first post.
    Download both programs and script and keep them at the same place on your hard drive.
    Now - run the program - SGI CALL of DUTY ...exe
    Change Input Game pad with yours- PS3 ( just press PS3 from the list).
    Change sensitivity - increase sensitivity - On the picture with PS3 game pad you will see buttons on D-pad. Use this buttons to increase sensitivity.
    You must use D-pad RIGHT button to Increase sensitivity. Look at the value for SENS_INCREASE_BY.The maximum value for increasing is 45 %, that means in game 145 %, because your normal sensitivity in game is 100%. But when you make ADS the game reduce sensitivity. This is why you have this feeling in the game.
    When you are ready with this settings - press button Save Changes .
    Then save the script on disk - use MENU- > Save script.

Run Cronus Pro and Load script ( the same you just save with program SGI CAAL of DUTY).
    Run plugin MAxAim and load script - use Layout Options- Load script

When you are in game you can test the sensitivity when do ADS, if it to slow use -> hold ADS button and press D-pad RIGHT. this will increase you sensitivity with 5%. But if you got the maximum value
    It will not change anything.
    If it to fast - use hold ADS button and press D-pad Left. This will reduce sensitivity by 5%. Every time you do this will reduce sensitivity by 5% until it rich the value 0%.
    My advice is to do sensitivity of 25-30% with the help of the program ( SGI CALL of DUTY.exe) . And when you are in game check sensitivity with ADS. Now you can change , but remember how many times have you increased or decreased. So you will understand what is the value that you most like and next time you can do this default value by using the program CALL of DUTY. exe

If you still have problems you can write here. I'll try to help.

User Info Menu

Re: S.G.I. - CALL of DUTY GHOSTS with mouse and keyboard

Hey people, no one gives me feedback as to whether everything is fine and works.

Does something need to add or change?

How hard is it to write a few lines!?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Wow this looks awesome I will try and get chance to test tomorrow, does it have any decent anti recoil in it?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Db23x View Post
    Wow this looks awesome I will try and get chance to test tomorrow, does it have any decent anti recoil in it?
    No, there is no antirecoil.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

hi friend would like to know if you have to use rapid fire on the ps4 bf4 with keyboard and mouse

SILVER III

User Info Menu

hi friend would like to know if havê use rapid fire on the ps4 bf4 with keyboard and mouse?

User Info Menu

I do not understand what you mean!

User Info Menu

hi friend would like to know if havê use rapid fire on the ps4 bf4 with keyboard and mouse?

Yes - you can use almost everything that game packs have.
    Just make your subject and write what you want to use .

User Info Menu

I am currently preparing a new version of the program and script.

I want to add the following options:
    Re mapping the buttons
    Save sensitivity for ADS for Long and Short distance( you will be able to change sensitivity on the fly and if you want you can save this value permanently in the EEPROM memory of device.
    The next time you start a game, the script will automatically load this value from the memory.)
    Opportunity to change in game sensitivity and options to save it permanently.

If anyone want to include something else - this is the moment to propose!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I am currently preparing a new version of the program and script.

I want to add the following options:
    Re mapping the buttons
    Save sensitivity for ADS for Long and Short distance( you will be able to change sensitivity on the fly and if you want you can save this value permanently in the EEPROM memory of device.
    The next time you start a game, the script will automatically load this value from the memory.)
    Opportunity to change in game sensitivity and options to save it permanently.

If anyone want to include something else - this is the moment to propose!

I stop working on this because there is no feedback.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I stop working on this because there is no feedback.
    because it was already perfect :cool2:

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: S.G.I. - CALL of DUTY GHOSTS & MORE with mouse and keyboard

hi Excalibur very nice job!!!
    it is possible introduce Anti-recoil code?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: S.G.I. - CALL of DUTY GHOSTS & MORE with mouse and keyboard

Do you have Mouse Settings for COD4 and MW2?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123