Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: S.G.I. - CALL of DUTY GHOSTS & MORE with mouse and keyboard

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Arrow S.G.I. - CALL of DUTY GHOSTS & MORE with mouse and keyboard

Script Game Interface

CALL of DUTY GHOST with M&K?

This is the latest version of the script and programs:
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][B][URL="https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=99[/URL][/LIST]
    [/B][/FONT]

[LIST][*]
    [TABLE="class: gpclib_tw100, width: 655"]
    [TR]
    [TD]* mouse sensitivity, AutoHold Breath, Easy Sprint, Fast Reload, * Side Shot, Jump Shot, Drop Shot ( Slide if you running or Drop if stationary ). * Different mouse sensitivity when AIMING Long Distance and Short distance. Fast Reload for All Assault Rifles. S.G.I. - version 1.6 For more info go to:
    Version 2.43
    Author excalibur2
    Publish Date Sun, 26 Jan 2014 - 17:04
    Last Update Sun, 26 Jan 2014 - 17:25
    Downloads 2569
    [*]Download latest version : S.G.I. - CALL of DUTY.exe version 1.7 :MaxAim Extra Inputs
    [/COLOR]
    Layout Configuration
    4. Extra Inputs
    The extra inputs are available mainly to be used in conjunction with GPC scripts, where you can have, for example, a shortcut key to start a macro or to set some configuration in your script.

I apologize for spelling and grammatical errors, but English is not my first language.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Re: CALL of DUTY GHOSTS with mouse and keyboard

Call of DUTY Ghosts -with mouse and keyboard -S.G.I. version 2.43

[LIST][*]Download latest version : S.G.I. - CALL of DUTY.exe version 1.7 :[URL="https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141107&page=2&p=963944#post963944[/URL]
    [TABLE="class: zebra, width: 499"]
    [TR="class: odd, bgcolor: #1D1D1F"]
    [TD="class: bold"]Version[/TD]
    [TD]2.43[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: bold"]Author[/TD]
    [TD]excalibur2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: bold"]Publish Date[/TD]
    [TD]Sun, 26 Jan 2014 - 17:04[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR="bgcolor: #222224"]
    [TD="class: bold"]Last Update[/TD]
    [TD]Sun, 26 Jan 2014 - 17:25[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: bold"]Downloads[/TD]
    [TD]2076[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[/B]

User Info Menu

Congratulations to the the team of CronusMax for the new GamePacks and great new Interface.
    This is an incredible work and they are the best.

My capabilities are significantly smaller and for that reason I can offer only few improvements.

1. I managed to solve the problem with double click in Max Aim. And now the code work perfekt.

2.Added option to change mouse sensitivity. As for an increase and for a decrease.

-- Decreasing mouse sensitivity when Aim in LONG Distance in range of 0 to 45 % (in increments of 5)

-- Increasing mouse sensitivity when Aim in short distance in range of 0 to 45 % (in increments of 5)

hold ADS button + Dpad

Attachment 86

ATTENTION: By default mouse sensitivity is = 0 ( without decreasing and without increasing )

You can test the sensitivity in local game as you use Cronus Pro -> Compiler -> Bild and Run. So you can see what is the value of both variables in Device Monitor.
    Watch the values ​​of :

TRACE 2 - this is for INCREASING mouse sensitivity
    TRACE 3 - this is for DECREASING mouse sensitivity

When you find the value that best fits your desires remember this value.
    Now if you want you can change the code and make the mouse sensitivity to meet your default values.
    Attention both values ​​are positive. For convenience and ease of recognition value of the reduction is shown in alignment with a negative sign (TRACE 3).
    To know that this value is subtracted from the normal value.

Attached Images Attached Images

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I love the settings.

Does the auto/quick reload script work with the spring reload method? Is there a script for that?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by callofdutyisfun View Post
    I love the settings.

Does the auto/quick reload script work with the spring reload method? Is there a script for that?
    Currently there is no.

I'm currently developing a program to help people who do not understand programming to be able to customize the settings of the script. The program will automatically rework the script and put the settings selected by the user by default.

Attachment 91

User Info Menu

For those who find it difficult to deal with modifying the script I have good news. Ready is a program that will automatically make modifications to the code. You can download the program from the link below.
    Save the program to your hard drive and it is ready to start. Program needs no installation. Just run it.

1. Download the script ( CALL of DUTY Ghosts 2* with mouse and keyboard ) with Cronus Pro and then save it to your hard drive.
    XB1 XBOX 360

2. Run 'Script_modifier_CALL_of_DUTY.exe'.
    Attachment 96
    3. Load the file that you save to your disk ( for example: CALL of DUTY Ghosts 2* with mouse and keyboard ).
    go to MENU->Load Script
    Attachment 98 Attachment 100
    4. Make changes to the settings so that they SATISFY your wishes.

Attachment 101
    5.When you are done with all settings, press the button ' Write values to Script'.
    On the picture below we can see that changes in the settings are saved in the script.
    Attachment 102
    6.Save modified Script to hard disk -> MENU -> Save Script
    7. Load this script with Cronus Pro - you are done.

NOW you are ready to PLEY

User Info Menu

The new version of Script Modifier - ver.1.2.1.1

Added opportunity to change time for Double-click. By default this value is 300 ms. ( below 70 ms is to fast and under 700 ms. will by to slow).

Attachment 105

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

This works perfectly. Great job.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

What would it take to add a sprint quick reload to your script? I know the new game packs have it and it works great with the proper timing. I just don't know what goes on behind the scene with the scripting and the keyboard and mouse setup.
    It would be awesome if this was part of your script. Then you would have everything necessary for COD Ghost all in one place.

Thanks again for all your work.

User Info Menu

What would it take to add a sprint quick reload to your script? I know the new game packs have it and it works great with the proper timing. I just don't know what goes on behind the scene with the scripting and the keyboard and mouse setup.
    It would be awesome if this was part of your script. Then you would have everything necessary for COD Ghost all in one place.

Thanks again for all your work.

Problem is I do not know how. Which combination of buttons you have to push and how long they hold. If you can clarify me this then I will write it in the script. No problems.

Also, I'm working on adding Jumping Shot, Drop shot, Sliding shot. And the new version of the script Modifier.
    Very soon I will add this to the new version of the script. You can see how it looks on the pictures below. No longer has a separate version for PS4. The user will be able to select and set the script to play what they want ( XB1, XBOX 360, PS4 ). And there is no need to understand by programming.

Attachment 107

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Problem is I do not know how. Which combination of buttons you have to push and how long they hold. If you can clarify me this then I will write it in the script. No problems.

Also, I'm working on adding Jumping Shot, Drop shot, Sliding shot. And the new version of the script Modifier.
    Very soon I will add this to the new version of the script. You can see how it looks on the pictures below. No longer has a separate version for PS4. The user will be able to select and set the script to play what they want ( XB1, XBOX 360, PS4 ). And there is no need to understand by programming.

Attachment 107
    That is amazing work. Great job add this all in one simple layout. The admin CronusMax should know the script or at least how to get it. I am no good with code or I would just write it and send it to you.

The basics are press reload for a reload say 200ms or less. Then you need a box that can be modified per weapon because the time between the button press and the default animation for each weapon is a little different. Then when you see you bullets reload in the counter on the bottom hud you simply press quick sprint with very little pressure forward and then a quick reverse. If done correctly you don't even move but is saves a ton of time. So the coding is like Left stick into 100 wait 50ms then left stick up. Left stick forward 50ms left stick backward 50ms. I am not sure on the timing but it is very fast.

This may or may not have helped but it is a current option in the Gamepack for Ghost and it works great.

Let me know how I can help. Keep you the good work.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to callofdutyisfun For This Useful Post:

CM Technician

User Info Menu

Fast Reload YY Cancel

--------------------------------------------------------
    Combo Sprint Cancel

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingMike For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

This is great

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Can you explain why you are calling for PS4 keyboard and mouse when you're using the Xbox controller?

Thank you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drspace View Post
    Can you explain why you are calling for PS4 keyboard and mouse when you're using the Xbox controller?

Thank you.
    I do not understand your question. If you can explain in more detail.

User Info Menu

Greetings to all fans of the series CALL of DUTY!

I am happy to present you the new interface of program its called " Script Game Interface". Abbreviated : S.G.I.

Attachment 114

Coming soon new version of the script "CALL of DUTY Ghosts 2 with mouse and keyboard" with the new version of S.G.I.

It does not matter on what console you play ( With the exception of PS 4 - CronusMax not yet does support PS 4 )the script will be ready in seconds. Simply select the type of input joystick and make the settings as you wish. Press the record button and then save the script to disk. You are now ready.

Below you can see some screenshots :
    Chose your Input Game-pad and preferred options - save them to the Script and Load file in Cronus Pro.
    Attachment 115 Attachment 116 Attachment 117 Attachment 118

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Amazing stuff
    I have a question, is it possible to have the Quick Scope function when you Tat Mouse 2, and have the Auto Hold Breath when mouse two is fully pressed, like the way it is now?
    I see you have something call Sniper fire, is that Quick scope?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cafu02 View Post
    Amazing stuff
    I have a question, is it possible to have the Quick Scope function when you Tat Mouse 2, and have the Auto Hold Breath when mouse two is fully pressed, like the way it is now?
    I see you have something call Sniper fire, is that Quick scope?

In the coming days I will work on this. Most likely i will released a beta version to be tested and I can get feedback what should be changed.
    Those days were very busy and did not have enough time.

User Info Menu

Rapid reload is almost completely done.You can see how it looks.If you have suggestions please share them here.
    I want to thank again on CronusTECH for his help!

Attachment 119

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Rapid reload is almost completely done.You can see how it looks.If you have suggestions please share them here.
    I want to thank again on CronusTECH for his help!

Attachment 119
    That looks great. Just to clarify in game you swap fast reload times by using the d-pad? How does that mechanic work?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Here the script indicates that mouse and keyboard is used with PS4 (Playstation4) then ..
    Can you explain to me how I can use this script and cronusmax my usb mouse and keyboard on PS4?

Thanks...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drspace View Post
    Here the script indicates that mouse and keyboard is used with PS4 (Playstation4) then ..
    Can you explain to me how I can use this script and cronusmax my usb mouse and keyboard on PS4?

Thanks...

It's my fault. So far CronusMax does not support PS 4. In the new version of main program this is corrected. We can use all kinds of joystick consoles like input control. Here the console does not matter except PS 4. Because the Cronus Max not yet does support this console. But we can use dualshock 4 with all other consoles.
    Sorry about that my mistake!

User Info Menu

That looks great. Just to clarify in game you swap fast reload times by using the d-pad? How does that mechanic work?
    We can choose in the game at least 4 weapons. Will use the D pad +one more button.Still thinking who is to be this button.
    I'm using in this moment ADS button + D-pad buttons, SHOOT button +D-pad buttons.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

We can choose in the game at least 4 weapons. Will use the D pad +one more button.Still thinking who is to be this button.
    I'm using in this moment ADS button + D-pad buttons, SHOOT button +D-pad buttons.
    That is a great idea. I think the ads button would work well.

User Info Menu

Everything is ready and I'm happy to present you the new version of the script "CALL of DUTY Ghosts - with mouse and keyboard"
    and the latest version of S.G.I.- CALL of DUTY Ghosts

N. B. : This Script can use on XB 1, XB 360, PS 3 at present ( PS 4 - as soon as CronusMax supports PS 4 )
    For input Game-pad, we can use All supported Game-pads from CronusMax. ( XB 1, XB 360, DS 3, DS 4 ).
    Call of DUTY Ghosts -with mouse and keyboard -S.G.I. version 2.43
    2.43 by excalibur2

Attachment 128 Attachment 134

NEW FILE - Fixed error with Slide Shot -> Side Shot
    S G I CALL of DUTY Ghosts-1-6.exe
    http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/40523537/file.html

Attachment 129

From previous version :
    - Easy Sprint
    - Auto Hold Breath
    - Different mouse sensitivity when AIMING Long Distance and short distance
    Added :
    - FAST RELOAD for ALL ASSAULT RIFLES ( press RELOAD BTN <200 ms - / more that 300 ms ->take the foreign weapon).
    - ATTENTION : if you take foreign weapon - You must hold RELOAD BTN for more of 300 ms to reload .
    - JUMP Shot
    - Side Shot - move in side
    - Drop Shot ( if you running = Slide Shot , if you stationary = Drop Shot)
    -

Use the program "S G I CALL of DUTY Ghosts.exe" to set all options of the script.
    Attachment 132 Attachment 133 Attachment 122 Attachment 123

Chose 4 Assault Rifles ( Check Check box if you has Perk Sleigh of Hand ).
    Attachment 124

How to work with program :
    1. DOWNLOAD the script and program from above links.
    2. Start program "S G I CALL of DUTY Ghosts.exe"
    3. Go to -> MENU -> Load Script
    4. Set up all options :
    - Mouse sensitivity for Long and Short Distance
    - Rapid Fire Mode
    - Chose Input Game-pad
    - Chose 4 Assault Rifles ( Check Check box if you has Perk Sleigh of Hand ).
    5. Save Changes ->MENU ->
    "Save Changes" or Button "Save Changes".
    N.B. Save Changes - save changes to the loaded Script ( not to the file).
    6. Save Script to File -> "MENU" ->"Save Script"
    7. Load Script with Cronus Pro

N.B. : In game - when you start for the first time - FAST RELOAD is set by default for the Weapon that is hook to the " D-pad UP".
    Attachment 125 Attachment 126 Attachment 127
    • File Type: jpg 1.JPG (156.1 KB, 187 views)

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

hey do you have to be running to do the slide shot?

User Info Menu

hey do you have to be running to do the slide shot?
    I made a little mistake, now i corrected this. Uploaded a new file to the program.
    - Drop Shot - if you are running -> will made Slide Shot , if you stationarity - will drop to the ground.

I was a little messed up. Now I fixed it.

- JUMP Shot
    - Drop Shot ( if you running = Slide Shot , if you )

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

I made a little mistake, now i corrected this. Uploaded a new file to the program.
    - Drop Shot - if you are running -> will made Slide Shot , if you stationarity - will drop to the ground.

I was a little messed up. Now I fixed it.

- JUMP Shot
    - Drop Shot ( if you running = Slide Shot , if you )

Ok i'll test the new file later.
    The side shit / jump shot is pretty cool. Very nice scripts over all man.
    The default setting for the double click ADS is high, at -25 you can't really move. Maybe update it to like -5, the normal ADS is perfect at 20+.
    Amazing work man. keep it up.

User Info Menu

Ok i'll test the new file later.
    The side shit / jump shot is pretty cool. Very nice scripts over all man.
    The default setting for the double click ADS is high, at -25 you can't really move. Maybe update it to like -5, the normal ADS is perfect at 20+.
    Amazing work man. keep it up.

Thanks dude!
    For ADS - there is no default values - You must decide with values is best for you and put them like default values. Must use S.G.I. and set All options.

User Info Menu

Fixed some minor Errors.

S G I CALL of DUTY Ghosts-1-5.exe
    http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/88041387/file.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast