Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 295

Topic: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

  1. #31
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    HI TOKEN,

    thanks a lot for the changes, it seems to work as expected however I have a problem. I want the script to spam autospot only when I am ADS and then stop when I go out of ADS, I want it to also not use E button on keyboard to get it activated, I want the script to do this because whenever I die and go to the deploy menu it keeps changing my class which is extremely annoying, is there a way to stop changing your class everytime autospot has been enabled? other than depressing the key again to stop autospot?

    thanks a ton!

  2. #32
    MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by telltale8021 View Post
    HI TOKEN,

    thanks a lot for the changes, it seems to work as expected however I have a problem. I want the script to spam autospot only when I am ADS and then stop when I go out of ADS, I want it to also not use E button on keyboard to get it activated, I want the script to do this because whenever I die and go to the deploy menu it keeps changing my class which is extremely annoying, is there a way to stop changing your class everytime autospot has been enabled? other than depressing the key again to stop autospot?

    thanks a ton!
    I will take a look. I assume you haven't adjust the script. If you did please post it so that one will be change instead. I be back give me a few minutes.

    I don't have enough information about the last thing you wanted. Give me details and I will incorporate it in the script if I can.

  3. #33
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    actually I just added the code for no rumble because the original does not work for me, however, now this isnt working either if you could correct that also it would be great... thanks


  4. #34
    MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    I assume ADS is zoom if not please tell me what ADS is. Sorry I don't play the game.

  5. #35
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by token View Post
    I don't have enough information about the last thing you wanted. Give me details and I will incorporate it in the script if I can.
    whenever autospot has been enabled and you die in the game u are returned to the main deploy screen so that you can deploy again, there is no autodeploy in battlefield 4 like cod, at the deploy screen you have ability to switch class and class can be switched using the lb and rb left and right respectively, thing is because spot button is tied to xboxone rb button when autospot is spamming and you die you class keeps changing at the deploy screen unless you stop it by pressing the corresponding key again

    yes ads is aiming down sights which is zoom

    also can you edit the script so that rapid fire is always on and not when pressing lt+a

  6. #36
    MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by telltale8021 View Post
    whenever autospot has been enabled and you die in the game u are returned to the main deploy screen so that you can deploy again, there is no autodeploy in battlefield 4 like cod, at the deploy screen you have ability to switch class and class can be switched using the lb and rb left and right respectively, thing is because spot button is tied to xboxone rb button when autospot is spamming and you die you class keeps changing at the deploy screen unless you stop it by pressing the corresponding key again

    yes ads is aiming down sights which is zoom

    also can you edit the script so that rapid fire is always on and not when pressing lt+a
    I'm almost done. Yes I can alter the rapid fire to do that. I only need to fix rumble now and we should be good to go.

    I tested the script. I think there's no problem.

    Auto spot will only happen when ADS. Rapid fire is always on. Rumble is off. Please let me know if it works for you. I updated it RB wasn't working. It's fixed.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to token For This Useful Post:


  8. #37
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by token View Post
    Copy the below and then highlight the original script and replace it. I tested it and it works.

    I modified it but I don't know if I understood you correctly. Do you still want it to spam RB when holding down LT? In the original script LT will press LS. I don't know if you still want that and RB spam on one button. I don't play the game so I'm not familiar with it. Please let me know if I'm wrong.

    I played with this last night and it works a treat!

    Thank-you so much..

  9. #38
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by token View Post
    I'm almost done. Yes I can alter the rapid fire to do that. I only need to fix rumble now and we should be good to go.

    I tested the script. I think there's no problem.

    Auto spot will only happen when ADS. Rapid fire is always on. Rumble is off. Please let me know if it works for you. I updated it RB wasn't working. It's fixed.
    hi token, with that script it opens up the entire spot menu because I hold the RMB (for ADS) rather than just spot which is quick tapping the RMB, can the script be changed so that even when holding the zoom button (RMB) does not act like holding the RB and rather acts like tapping the RB which is spot?

    thanks

  10. #39
    MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by telltale8021 View Post
    hi token, with that script it opens up the entire spot menu because I hold the RMB (for ADS) rather than just spot which is quick tapping the RMB, can the script be changed so that even when holding the zoom button (RMB) does not act like holding the RB and rather acts like tapping the RB which is spot?

    thanks
    Your problem is the RB button is being hold when you ADS? You want it tapping? Please let me know if I misread your post. I will change the script. I'll see what I can do.

    I assume you didn't change anything? Please post the script if you changed something.

    I'm done. Copy below


    This is the same script I modified for you but RB is now tapping. Please try it out and report back to me.

  11. #40
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Hi Token.

    Love the script.
    Could you possibly change it so that the recoil modifier can be adjusted on the fly while in game by using cemu_extra buttons?
    Alan

  12. #41
    MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by datalore01 View Post
    Hi Token.

    Love the script.
    Could you possibly change it so that the recoil modifier can be adjusted on the fly while in game by using cemu_extra buttons?
    Alan
    I'm programming something. I will do it when I'm done. Don't worry I'm almost done. Please wait.

  13. #42
    MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Here's the script you wanted

    Change the CEMU_EXTRA3 and CEMU_EXTRA4 if you want. I didn't test it thoroughly but it compile without any errors. Please let me know if it works.

  14. #43
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Thanks again Token.

  15. #44
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  17. #45
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    lex, man thanks bro... wish i could repay u

  18. #46
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Thx, here u can find your complete script
    https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...=141885&page=4

  19. #47
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    and lastly the final multiplatform version, compatible with mouse and keyboard:
    - vertical antirecoil
    - horizontal antirecoil in both directions


    PS:
    I don't want to hear about anti recoil no more

  20. #48
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    no more ??? lol

  21. #49
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Sorry if this is a stupid question...but....would this script be beneficial to someone who is playing Support with a LMG or does the recoil settings need to be fine tuned to the exact weapon like the other scripts??


    Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    and lastly the final multiplatform version, compatible with mouse and keyboard:
    - vertical antirecoil
    - horizontal antirecoil in both directions


    PS:
    I don't want to hear about anti recoil no more

  22. #50
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Yes, the recoil settings need to be fine tuned to the exact weapon

  23. #51
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Anyone up for creating a script for the PKP Pecheneg? Pretty please lol!

  24. #52
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    the recoil of a weapon also changes depending on the accessory you put on there.
    if we talk about BF4 then my advice is to start from the script below.
    Connect the CM to PC and console, open Cronus Pro and loads the script.
    Start the game and go to the shooting range and test your weapon (considering that in PKP Pecheneg you will need to adjust only the vertical recoil)
    If your weapon has still recoil will need to increase this value and try again.
    If your weapon will pull down then you will need to decrease it

    Here's the script

  25. #53
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Much appreciated Lex Lost!!

  26. #54
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    You're welcome

  27. #55
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by Robdizz View Post
    Thank you very much for the script for the PKP. I was wondering if you would be able to add in some rapid fire and Auto Spotting as well?

    I added Autospot (you just have to tap the spotbutton (RB) to activate or deactivate);
    rapidfire (which you can turn on and off by pressing A + LT);
    autorun, press sensitive: for autorun you have to go all the way up with Left stick (100% LY_UP = autorun. Up to 99% = just walk)
    autobreath, press sensitive (you have to fully press LT for autobreath);
    lower 20% sensitivity when aiming
    Here's the script:


    If there is anything you do not understand ask me

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  29. #56
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Originally Posted by Robdizz

    Could you possibly make the script so that Rapid Fire is always on?
    try this


  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  31. #57
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Awesome! I didnt really like having to toggle it on/off. One less thing I have to worry about now. Good work LEX!!



  32. #58
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    LEXLOST,

    In regards to the RATE OF FIRE... I started to play around with the number and changed it to 25 and I reloaded the edited script onto my CronusMax. Unfortunately, I couldnt really tell much of a difference compared to 16.6. Maybe @ 25 RPM I am expecting too much. Did I not do something correctly?

  33. #59
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Quote Originally Posted by Robdizz View Post
    LEXLOST,

    In regards to the RATE OF FIRE... I started to play around with the number and changed it to 25 and I reloaded the edited script onto my CronusMax. Unfortunately, I couldnt really tell much of a difference compared to 16.6. Maybe @ 25 RPM I am expecting too much. Did I not do something correctly?
    It's hard to notice the difference between 16 and 25 rps,
    To verify that the script works, try with very small number (5 or 6).

    Remember that to make these attempts, such as finding the right rate of fire, or the correct amount of anti recoil, you don't need to upload every time the script on CM:
    Just connect CM to your console and controller and start the game.
    Now also connect CM to your PC and open Cronus Pro.
    Upload the script.
    Change the value you want to change and press "build and run" (the button shaped like a triangle)
    Now you can already test the script without disconnecting the CM from PC (even if you don't have still uploaded it on the device)
    If you are still not satisfied of the result, changes the value in the script, press build and run and test again the result in game.
    In this way you can make all the attempts that you want in no time.
    And finally, when you're satisfied with the result, you will upload the script on CM :smile:

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  35. #60
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Generic Anti-Recoil Script

    Hmmm, you learn something new every day!! I was doing it the long and drawn out way by editing the script, saving it, deleting the old script from CM, uploading the new changes, pressing a button on the controller to authenticate, then unplugging the controller to "reset" things and then on to testing my changes...which often times weren't to my liking! Again, thanks for making my life easier!!




    Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    It's hard to notice the difference between 16 and 25 rps,
    To verify that the script works, try with very small number (5 or 6).

    Remember that to make these attempts, such as finding the right rate of fire, or the correct amount of anti recoil, you don't need to upload every time the script on CM:
    Just connect CM to your console and controller and start the game.
    Now also connect CM to your PC and open Cronus Pro.
    Upload the script.
    Change the value you want to change and press "build and run" (the button shaped like a triangle)
    Now you can already test the script without disconnecting the CM from PC (even if you don't have still uploaded it on the device)
    If you are still not satisfied of the result, changes the value in the script, press build and run and test again the result in game.
    In this way you can make all the attempts that you want in no time.
    And finally, when you're satisfied with the result, you will upload the script on CM :smile:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •