Topic: Cronusmax Not Light LED, Not Working :(

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Cronusmax Not Light LED, Not Working :(

I am from Argentina and buy CRONUSMAX being in the USA a few weeks ago, now want to use the device does not turn on, no led light, the pc did not recognize the device, do nothing. as if the device does not start.

Can you tell me if there is any way I can fix it and make it work, I'm not going to change it to USA! jajaj

Sorry for my bad english!

Thank you very much! Greetings -.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Re: Cronusmax Not Light LED, Not Working :(

Where did you buy your CronusMAX from? If it's a faulty device there's really no way to fix that. You'll want to send it for an exchange from the retailer purchased from.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Ebay seller lsg-Shop 100% positive more 700 calification!!! cronusmax be nothing! dont power on!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonoloko View Post
    Ebay seller lsg-Shop 100% positive more 700 calification!!! cronusmax be nothing! dont power on!
    Do you have a link? I don't think that is a official device you have purchased. https://cronusmax.com/retailers/
    The rating of the shop has nothing to do with if it's legit or not. Do you have serial # for device in Cronus Pro?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    Do you have a link? I don't think that is a official device you have purchased. https://cronusmax.com/retailers/
    The rating of the shop has nothing to do with if it's legit or not. Do you have serial # for device in Cronus Pro?
    The seller copy my Serial # ED1A3134EDC246248C5E4F15279152A2D2B12188 ; the device nothing nothing nothing.....connect cable usb type B by pcprog....nothing...no led...nothing...i lost 60usd!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

That is official CronusMAX, you need to send it back for a replacement if no power to it.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    That is official CronusMAX, you need to send it back for a replacement if no power to it.
    I am now in Argentina, there will be any chance that I can fix it? reflashing or something?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

If you think it is faulty you need to send it to whoever you bought it from for a replacement