Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: COMPLETE NOOBS GUIDE TO SCRIPTING???

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: COMPLETE NOOBS GUIDE TO SCRIPTING???

Quote Originally Posted by EODCM View Post
    Check out the "Data Representation" page in the "GPC Language Reference". Notice the index column at the end. You'll understand it a bit better if you look at it after reading that page.

So instead of this...which you have to change to XB360_LT, PS3_L2 etc etc.

I use this...Same effect and no changing.
    Thanks for the answer! I also thought to use indexes, but for now I give up, because it's incomprehensible. Many people can not understand what these numbers mean.
    I understand what are the advantages, but I will not use them for now.
    You can at least try to explain them to the public.

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

If no one minds the thread should continue the guide. Someone should start the next section.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Hi Token.
    I will be working on this again soon.
    First I have to get my head round what you, Excalibur and EODCM have been talking about.
    And try and put it in a language that a complete beginner would understand, IE me.
    Alan.

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by datalore01 View Post
    Hi Token.
    First I have to get my head round what you, Excalibur and EODCM have been talking about.
    And try and put it in a language that a complete beginner would understand, IE me.
    Alan.
    Don't worry about the indexes but if you insist you should search "data representation" in the manual. Check the "BF4 commo rose" thread later. I think I will have your script ready soon.

User Info Menu

Hi Token.
    Alan.
    You can give for example Script Manipulator 2.7 - added opportunity to work with indexes instead of specifying controller entry.
    And if you has script that already use indexes - SM can add descriptions for those indexes.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

here is the table of indexes

Attachment 249

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Thanks for the Script Token.
    I will be getting back to this when I get a chance.
    Alan.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I am also going to start an index for the tutorials.

1. Excaliburs great explanation of GPC scriping. #6
    2. Pressing Buttons #3
    3. Commenting #7
    4. Releasing buttons #14
    Great idea, could you put hyperlinks to the posts in your index? It would save everyone a lot of time.

1. Excaliburs great explanation of GPC scriping.#6
    2. Pressing Buttons #3
    3. Commenting #7
    4. Releasing buttons #14

Or maybe this style to give bigger clickable link
    1. Excaliburs great explanation of GPC scriping - #6
    2. Pressing Buttons - #3
    3. Commenting - #7
    4. Releasing buttons - #14

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mouse For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Just got my Cronus today. I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask.

I bought it for use with NBA 2k15 (for now, anyway). I'm looking to create a script to automate some of the super button-intensive functions like moving players around, but it would be as simple as telling it to hit X, then down, then X. The other thing i'd like to try is getting it to press square, hold it for a designated period of time, and then release it.

From what I can see above, I don't think i'll have a lot of problems. My first problem, though, is that I have no idea how you guys are opening these to even write the scripts in. :P I watched the video of the guy doing the combo in a fighting game, but I can't find the page he's on. I wouldn't mind a more text-based script like the stuff Excalibur wrote but I can't figure out where to write any of this stuff. I feel like I need a guide that's even more nooby than the complete noob guide.

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

What? It's all coded in text format using our IDE. Have you looked at the manual? www.cronusmax.com/manual

SILVER II

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

nice

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the info.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: COMPLETE NOOBS GUIDE TO SCRIPTING???

This is good information!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks to the authors of the tutorials, I think from here I may be able to create a script of my own.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Can't wait to get home and start working on my first scrip. Thanks guys!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks omg

SILVER II

User Info Menu

i signed up specifically to get help with combining 2 scripts.. ill be sure to read the tutorials

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Yeah scripting is difficult would love a guide.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thx

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thx

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thx for the info, I'm learning.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hey guys, exaclibur (or anyone that knows), can you tell me how to load one of these scripts and apply it? Do I just add it in the programmer like I would a gamepack? Also can someone tell me if there is a script for recoil? Would love to get the recoil eliminated as much as a possible for RB6 Siege. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SiCkNeSs View Post
    Hey guys, exaclibur (or anyone that knows), can you tell me how to load one of these scripts and apply it? Do I just add it in the programmer like I would a gamepack? Also can someone tell me if there is a script for recoil? Would love to get the recoil eliminated as much as a possible for RB6 Siege. Thanks!

Hi,
    We have guide for almost everything related CM, you should look on section : CronusMAX PLUS Official Guides.

There you will find this guide:

How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS

And if you search in online library you will find a lot off scripts for anti recoil:

search with the nickname : LEX LOST for example :

https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=1891

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I have a question on how to write a scipt where the right trigger is canceling out the left trigger. Im using xaim with direct input to use a steam controller on xbox. The problem im having is that the left trigger is normal but when i pull right trigger i get -100 on the left trigger indicator and nothing in the right trigger indicator. I dont have xinput on the DI drop down list in settings. I have Controller (XBOX 360 for windows) only. So is there a script i can add to fix the right trigger from interfering with the left and work on its own? And if not, how do i go about getting xinput controller (xbox 360 for windows) in the direct input drop down settings. Thank you. If you come up with a tutorial for the solution on this would be excellent

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Why make it so complicated? The dudes making this device should def rethink their software side. Make it easier for your customers, not all of us have like C++ or whatever computer language this is to write scripts, you know? Plus this community isn't exactly booming with dudes willing to write a script.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WitWolfy View Post
    Why make it so complicated? The dudes making this device should def rethink their software side. Make it easier for your customers, not all of us have like C++ or whatever computer language this is to write scripts, you know? Plus this community isn't exactly booming with dudes willing to write a script.
    It is so easy and so powerful. It can't be more simple than that .
    And we are helping at all the users all the time - simply look what is the respond time is.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have had my cronus for just 3 days now, I struggled to figure out how to do some of the basics, even though I read the manual several times. This tutorial is superb and trult hope you excellent people keep it going and expand even further. My knowledge and ability is now several 100% higher than 3 days ago, I have loaded and used gamepacks and even copied and pasted some scripts from both the database and from the forum ... successfully I might add !!!! My next project is to build a script using multiple scripts into one script, haven't figured that out yet, but thanks again to you guys I know I will succeed soon..... THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE

34. The Following User Says Thank You to x The Marquis x For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Topic