Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Topic: COMPLETE NOOBS GUIDE TO SCRIPTING???

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: COMPLETE NOOBS GUIDE TO SCRIPTING???

Well I'm unsure how to even begin to script, I play Tekken and was trying to figure out what I need to do to add scripts if any.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Archon View Post
    Hi guys, I'm back the script has been running great to collect HC in Hawken, but now I've moved to Ark.
    I'm about to try to use the main portion of this script and just change the combo to "press down and forward on the left stick" at the same time indefinitely until I shut the combo off.

Before I load it to my CM Is this correct?
    Next time post your request in the correct section ( "Script Request" ) and make your own thread .

The script is correct with exept of one little mistake - forward for the Left Stick must has value -100 ( not +100).

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello, Excalibur! Can you please help me with my script? It's very simple, I need only auto-fire mod, so I use pretty generic code:
    main {
    if (get_val(XB1_RT)) {
    combo_run(RAPID_FIRE);
    }
    }
    combo RAPID_FIRE {
    set_val(XB1_RT,100);
    wait(30);
    set_val(XB1_RT,0);
    wait(30);
    }

But I need one more important thing - autofire mode must turn on and off by pressing Y-button and at the same time Y-button must work in game as it should ( for switch weapons). I saw some scripts on Cronusmax.com with similar functionality, but they have very complex code structure and I can't identify required lines. Can you somehow help me with this?

P.S. Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread. I was looking for right one but didn't find.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you a LOT! Will try it in a few hours. I'm just curious what second script do? You mean it can use with auto rifles in game and they will not shoot slower that they must? Because with my current script they shoot slower. Or I misunderstood something....?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sway1 View Post
    Thank you a LOT! Will try it in a few hours. I'm just curious what second script do? You mean it can use with auto rifles in game and they will not shoot slower that they must? Because with my current script they shoot slower. Or I misunderstood something....?
    no, full auto weapons will probably shoot slower even with the 2nd one.
    the main difference is that
    you can easily change the rate of fire by increasing or decreasing the value of the first 'define'

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Dear Lord, it work perfectly!! Thank you many many many MANY times!

Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    you can easily change the rate of fire by increasing or decreasing the value of the first 'define'

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi can anyone help me with an auto slide script for bf1? Or with a strafing script? Heard there is some
    of these out there. Maybe even head shot script? Please let me know if this exists if not maybe someone can hook me up? Thanks in advanced

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I can suggest to try destiny 1 game pack from Kitty Dawn. It have auto slide by pressing UP on D-pad.

Quote Originally Posted by MesoFresh View Post
    Hi can anyone help me with an auto slide script for bf1? Or with a strafing script? Heard there is some
    of these out there. Maybe even head shot script? Please let me know if this exists if not maybe someone can hook me up? Thanks in advanced

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I was looking more for an auto slide when the shoot bumper is pushed.

Plus an auto strafe while shooting..?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hello, Lex! Can I ask you a question? I know that Cronusmax can change color of LED light on Ps4 controller. Can it do the same thing with Xbox main button? I'm mean, not to change colors of course, but turn it on/off or make it blink?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sway1 View Post
    Hello, Lex! Can I ask you a question? I know that Cronusmax can change color of LED light on Ps4 controller. Can it do the same thing with Xbox main button? I'm mean, not to change colors of course, but turn it on/off or make it blink?
    nope, if you use an XB1 controller, you can only use the led on CronusMax

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Got it, thanks!
    nope, if you use an XB1 controller, you can only use the led on CronusMax

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi, been having a read and its very interesting so far but also mind boggling. So what I want is to have my right trigger when pulled also pull the left trigger and on release release both.

I have used

which I gleaned from reading this thread and using the magic combo addon however it does sort of half a job not very well.

It sort of waits a little bit (which I can stop) before lifting the sights (left trigger) then shoots for a length of time and puts it back down and no matter what I try I cant seem to make it do what I want it just stops working altogether.

Thanks for any help it is appreciated,

Reggie.

LEGENDARY EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by reggie View Post
    Hi, been having a read and its very interesting so far but also mind boggling. So what I want is to have my right trigger when pulled also pull the left trigger and on release release both.

I have used

which I gleaned from reading this thread and using the magic combo addon however it does sort of half a job not very well.

It sort of waits a little bit (which I can stop) before lifting the sights (left trigger) then shoots for a length of time and puts it back down and no matter what I try I cant seem to make it do what I want it just stops working altogether.

Thanks for any help it is appreciated,

Reggie.
    You likely want something like this:

Adjust the wait time to change the delay after pressing RT until it starts registering in the game, this is required in most games to make the ads fully register before you fire, after it should just keep shooting based on my understanding of what you're trying to achieve?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by token View Post
    That way every time they go "Hey I don't know how to make my script push down the B button?" then they will go "Oh wait I remember, if I type set_val(XB360_B, 100) that will push down the B button!".

Try the script datalore01 made everyone and replace the set_val(PS4_CROSS, 100) with any other button e.g set_val(PS4_SQUARE, 100) and it will push down a different button when the script is running.
    so what does the 100 mean?

I used the MaxCombo recorder and got something like the following none of which has 100 in it

Code:
    set_val(PS4_RX, -20);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_RX, -24);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_RX, -27);
    wait(10);
    How do i combine these into one statement?
    What does the set_val(PS4_RX, <value>); represent?

I'm thinking that the the value is the direction pressed on the stick and
    Code:
    set_val(PS4_RX, -100);
    wait(30);
    will do the same as (for my purpose of just turning)
    Code:
    set_val(PS4_RX, -20);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_RX, -24);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_RX, -27);
    wait(10);

I thought the wait(<value>); meant how long to hold the button is that correct?

I'm trying to clean up my script recorded by MaxCombo

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 20GTX View Post
    so what does the 100 mean?

I used the MaxCombo recorder and got something like the following none of which has 100 in it

Code:
    set_val(PS4_RX, -20);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_RX, -24);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_RX, -27);
    wait(10);
    How do i combine these into one statement?
    What does the set_val(PS4_RX, <value>); represent?

I'm thinking that the the value is the direction pressed on the stick and
    Code:
    set_val(PS4_RX, -100);
    wait(30);
    will do the same as (for my purpose of just turning)
    Code:
    set_val(PS4_RX, -20);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_RX, -24);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_RX, -27);
    wait(10);

I thought the wait(<value>); meant how long to hold the button is that correct?

I'm trying to clean up my script recorded by MaxCombo

So in this case:
    if (get_val(XB1_RT)) { set_val(XB1_LT, 100); }
    100 mean LT is pressed (0 = released/not pressed/OFF, 100 = pressed/ON)

In your combo
    set_val(XB1_RX, -27);
    mean X axis of the Right analog go to the Left to 27%

For Right or Left analog:
    - X axis:
    between 1 to 100 = analog to the right
    negative value = to the left
    - Y axis:
    between 1 to 100 = analog to the down
    negative value = to the top

Check this:
    -- Values Range --
    ( 0 | 100 ) means 0 or 100
    ( 0 ~ 100 ) means any value between 0 and 100
    ( -100 ~ 100 ) means any value between -100 and 100
    Accelerometers: 25% represents 1G; 100% == 4G

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

so if that action just turns my character

set_val(PS4_RX, -100);
    wait(30);

will get the same result as

set_val(PS4_RX, -20);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_RX, -24);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_RX, -27);
    wait(10);

because it doesn't matter the percentage of the turn just thats its turning?
    and the wait value is the length of time it turns?
    Is that correct?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 20GTX View Post
    so if that action just turns my character

set_val(PS4_RX, -100);
    wait(30);

will get the same result as

set_val(PS4_RX, -20);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_RX, -24);
    wait(10);
    set_val(PS4_RX, -27);
    wait(10);

because it doesn't matter the percentage of the turn just thats its turning?
    and the wait value is the length of time it turns?
    Is that correct?
    Yes, wait time are in milliseconds (1000ms = 1 second)

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

dies scriptung work for shooting in nba 2k18 ?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thanks for the thread, It helped me much.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Thanks token !

Let see what is write in GPC Reference :

I'll give you an example of the use of variables.

Look combo below. Now imagine that the time that we have defined as waiting must be changed. Currently it is 50, we want to try 60. Imagine now how change this value throughout the code. That's a lot of work. In this case it would be much better to use a variable instead of a specific value.
    We must declare this variable before main block.
    We have to tell the computer that will use the variable. This is done before the main block we record the following :

int Delay_1=60;

int - this is special word like $. When the computer read this word hi know that after it will be written the name of variables. In our case this is Delay_1 ( Delay_1 is the name of our variables ). Then you can see the sign = (this is an assignment statement). This means for the computer that we will give a specific value of this variable ( We are not obliged to give a specific value of the variable we declared. If we do not have a specific value, then the computer will automatically give zero). We want in this case to give for this variable a value of 60.
    Semicolon we use to separate this command from next command.

Let's see how it looks code after this change. Instead of wait(50); now we have wait(Delay_1);
    When the computer reads the name of our variable it will replace it with its specific value ( in our case we gift the variable Delay_1 value of 60 ) . This means - when the computer read the line with code like this - wait(Delay_1); , hi will interprete like wait (60);. Now if this we want to change this value , we must change only in one place - in first line, where we declare our variable .

int Delay_1=60; If we want to change this value to 70 ( for example) we just change replace value of 60 with new value 70. And our code will look like this:

int Delay_1=70;

i am sorry for being annoying. wait(Delay_1); // i am a noob in scripting but why we used like that wait(Delay_1); we can write like this wait(70); and its done Lol what do think

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by UwannaCry View Post
    i am sorry for being annoying. wait(Delay_1); // i am a noob in scripting but why we used like that wait(Delay_1); we can write like this wait(70); and its done Lol what do think
    You would use a variable for a couple of reasons. 1) If you needed to change the value, you only have to change it in one place. 2) you can have different wait times.

if(get_val(<whatever>)
    Delay_1 = 100;
    else if(get_val(<different whatever>)
    Delay_1 = 300;

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WitWolfy View Post
    Why make it so complicated? The dudes making this device should def rethink their software side. Make it easier for your customers, not all of us have like C++ or whatever computer language this is to write scripts, you know? Plus this community isn't exactly booming with dudes willing to write a script.
    I think you are missing the point. There is simple devices already made. With the ability to write the code you can adjust and get exactly what you want not what some one else felt was right. It's more of understanding what you bought... If you buy a 4x4 to get groceries using roads that's fine but, you could of used the simple minivan. I think you need to open your thinking to the possibility that you can have now. I am personally very thankful for these type devices.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ScopeLoc For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Any device of this caliber has a learning curve. Look at the old viking 360 Marco timeline editor. It had simple game interface for making mods but only a hand full of people "including myself" understood how it operated.

To have the ability to put your imagination to paper is a complete game changer. U dont have to be college educated or even high school or GED educated to learn it. I learned how to program at a novice level in 1 month. I'm a high school graduate with little college background and a cement Mason. So if I can get it anyone can. Making things with pictures wont help u out any. U just have to open yourself up to learning or just request what u want!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hi I am new and a total noob, I have some programing under my belt but am having trouble getting a script to operate.. I preform a grab or even just a couple of punches in series then copy paste to the script. when I compile it goes through fine then I compile and program and it appears to work fine in the "device monitor". It doesn't translate though when I program the device! the button I assigned the combo to still functions as normal..???
    Is there an easier way I can assign a button to preform a move or did I just miss a step? Thank you

{if (get_val(XB1_LB)){
    combo_run(maxcmb);}
    }
    combo maxcmb {
    set_val(XB1_LEFT, 100);
    wait(40);
    set_val(XB1_DOWN, 100);
    set_val(XB1_LEFT, 100);
    wait(60);
    set_val(XB1_DOWN, 100);
    wait(20);
    set_val(XB1_DOWN, 100);
    set_val(XB1_RIGHT, 100);
    wait(50);
    set_val(XB1_DOWN, 0);
    set_val(XB1_RIGHT, 100);
    wait(30);
    set_val(XB1_RIGHT, 100);
    set_val(XB1_A, 100);
    wait(30);
    set_val(XB1_RIGHT, 0);
    set_val(XB1_A, 100);
    wait(240);
    set_val(XB1_A, 0);
    }
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello everybody! I'm a complete newb at scripting. However, I've been using the coronusmax successfully so far in other games. I would like to humbly request assistance in adjusting a script for two reasons. I want to tell the script that I'm using the tactical button layout and I want to disable auto-sprint.

I'm trying to follow this tutorial but it's not detailed for a newb on how exactly to adjust it: Thank you for any assistance in advance!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Tags for this Topic