Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Headset ,2 controllers, Xbox One or PS4 and CronusMax - It works.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Headset ,2 controllers, Xbox One and CronusMax - It works.

So on the note of this post.......I am using CM with 2 controllers on XBONE and party chat does indeed work. However whenever i play BF4 after every round party chat will end up with some sort of error and cause me not to be able to hear the other person and the other person cannot hear me. I have to leave the party and re join or re create the party for it to start working again. I know party chat has had its issues with this randomly without using the CM, but this has become a set thing that happens after every round without fail when using the CM, Any suggestions or anyone experiencing the same thing?

Thanks

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mirage420 View Post
    So on the note of this post.......I am using CM with 2 controllers on XBONE and party chat does indeed work. However whenever i play BF4 after every round party chat will end up with some sort of error and cause me not to be able to hear the other person and the other person cannot hear me. I have to leave the party and re join or re create the party for it to start working again. I know party chat has had its issues with this randomly without using the CM, but this has become a set thing that happens after every round without fail when using the CM, Any suggestions or anyone experiencing the same thing?

Thanks
    I cannot see how the CM would cause this, maybe if you were using a DS4 over bluetooth but even that's unlikely.

It sounds more like a NAT issue to me.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Yeah just happened to start happening after i set up the CM. I tried it again with the CM disconnected and had the same issue. So nope nothing to do with the CM.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mirage420 View Post
    Yeah just happened to start happening after i set up the CM. I tried it again with the CM disconnected and had the same issue. So nope nothing to do with the CM.
    I have some friends that have the same problem with XBONE chat, while playing T1tanfall and BF4, even without using the CM.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Re: Headset ,2 controllers, Xbox One and CronusMAX - It works.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    More simple solution:

First turn on your Xbox one without the CronusMax Plugged in

Turn on a Wireless controller, Sign In with it, Than plug in the CronusMax and with a second controller Verify it, plug in your Input controller of choice and the First wireless controller you turned on you should be able to use for chat.

After that I would recommend using a back USB port for the controller to stay on otherwise your'll have to turn it on every 10-15mins.
    So if I purchase a second wired headset ( it doesnt have to be wireless does it?)

I am using K/M not controller

1. Plug in second controller to be used with mic (will have the adapter plugged into this controller for chat as I am using PX4's)
    2. Turn on xbox
    3. My xbox automatically signs me in, will this still work?
    4, Plug in CM to laptop/xbox with main controller connected
    5.Should work?

Now, say in destiny when I get a request to join a group, does this mean I need to use the second controller to join that group to make sure that the mic works? Or will the chat just work by joining using the KB key?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Hi guys, Im new to the forum. I have ordered my Cronusmax and cant wait to get it... I live in Australia..
    Im really into COD Ghost on PS4, I just recently bought a Xboxone but can get used to the controller, hence the reason
    for the CM, i want to use the PS4 controller. Unfortunatly i recently found out the CM wont let me use the original PS4 headset to chat.
    I am wondering if someone can answer me a few questions..
    # When I authenticate the Xboxone controller and use the PS4 controller can I still chat using the XB1 controller and original headset if I
    leave it turned on ?

# When using the CM and PS4 controller with the gamepacks on the PS4 console, I would like to confirm if anyone has found a way to use the
    original PS4 headset or is it as simple as buying a wired PS4 headset and leave it plugged into the console ? If thats the case....
    Can someone please recommend a good headset that will work !
    Thankyou

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

What do you guys think about this, will it work, the pic on the right along with this devise ?

PS4 + cronusmax + Turtle beach p11 + devise

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

These are genuine playstation wireless bluetooth headset.....
    What do you guys think ?
    Cronusmax + This headset
    Attached Images Attached Images

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ps4182 View Post
    These are genuine playstation wireless bluetooth headset.....
    What do you guys think ?
    Cronusmax + This headset
    Correct me if I'm wrong but ain't the official Sony wireless headphones truly wireless?
    Or do you still need to hook them into the the mic port for chat

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

As far as I have read about them.... Complete wireless.
    that other cord you see there with the single point connections is for the ps vita
    I think this headset is going to be pretty good when using the CM and want to chat too !
    Comes with Bluetooth that you plug straight into PS4 and the headset connects .

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Update !..... Well not too much of one.
    I have the CM on order... Cant wait !
    And I have the Sony wireless headset on order too.
    I will check if it all works once I get them together and let everyone know !

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Can anyone confirm or deny that two controllers on the PS4 work for chat as well? Thanks.

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SlimyTurt1e View Post
    Can anyone confirm or deny that two controllers on the PS4 work for chat as well? Thanks.
    You can use a USB headset on the PS4. I doubt this would work as the PS4 insists on assigning one controller to each account.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDawn View Post
    You can use a USB headset on the PS4. I doubt this would work as the PS4 insists on assigning one controller to each account.
    How would I go about doing that?

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SlimyTurt1e View Post
    How would I go about doing that?
    Well you get a USB headset, plug it into a USB port on the PS4 and you're done.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Well you get a USB headset, plug it into a USB port on the PS4 and you're done.
    Okay. I feel stupid. Lol. Thanks!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

champion thanks xTACKSx

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Alright, so I got my 2 controllers, 1 usb charger, 1 cronusmax, 1 turtlebeach x7 (corded from headset with audio jack > plugs into puck > puck into controller)

I just want to be able to at least hear audio while im playing Halo, or even better be able to communicate with teammates. (in game or in chat, doesnt matter)

I've been lurking here lately & still am seeing all sorts of different feedback. Which is the best method!?

Do I have to have a Guest involved

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

just connect both optical and USB cables from the headphones receiver (console interface) to the optic output and the USB port, on the back of your XBOXONE and you'll be able to hear game sound in dolby digital.
    If you want to chat follow this guide Headset ,2 controllers, Xbox One and CronusMax - It works.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Why cant someone just make a video??

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Updated method since the new system update:

1. Using a controller that you are NOT going to use CronusMax with, connect to the rear USB port of the Xbox One and start the xbox one console. Plug a headset adapter and headset into this controller. The headset adapter can already be plugged in. The order does not matter.
    2. Sign in as the account profile you want to use online.
    3. Start a party with your friend. Once chat is working through the headset, plug in the CronusMax device. Now authenticate with another controller (the controller that you WILL be using with CronusMax).
    3. With the CronusMax controller, navigate to your profile pic in the top left of the screen and press A. Then select “Choose this person” by pressing A.
    4. You can now continue chatting and play multiplayer games with full audio and chat capability while using your CronusMax device.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

to method "2 controls xbox one" can i use 1 Dualshock 4 (or DS3 or xbox 360 controller) to connect on cronusmax (and use Keyboard and Mouse) and 1 Xbox One controller with originals headset to chat?

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aikonbr View Post
    to method "2 controls xbox one" can i use 1 Dualshock 4 (or DS3 or xbox 360 controller) to connect on cronusmax (and use Keyboard and Mouse) and 1 Xbox One controller with originals headset to chat?
    No, you required two XB1 controllers.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDawn For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

No, you required two XB1 controllers.
    Thank you

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Will Cronusmax be updated so you can use the headset normally (through the cronusmax controller)?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

thnx v much for the heads up on this iv been wondering how to fix this problem.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi guys, first time poster. Just want to say I love your guys product and all the support that goes with it. An issue has arisen recently where whenever I've authenticated a second pad on my xbox one and try to chat, it sounds like I'm a robot and nobody can understand me. This issue is then resolved when I take the cronusmax and second controller out. Just wondering if this is a known issue and what I could try to resolve it? Cheers

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

I cant believe I said I would reply in this thread and i didnt...
    I have been using the CM along with the PS4 gold wireless headset and bluetooth dongle
    that came with the headset, and it works great...
    Attached Images Attached Images

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by seve15 View Post
    Hi guys, first time poster. Just want to say I love your guys product and all the support that goes with it. An issue has arisen recently where whenever I've authenticated a second pad on my xbox one and try to chat, it sounds like I'm a robot and nobody can understand me. This issue is then resolved when I take the cronusmax and second controller out. Just wondering if this is a known issue and what I could try to resolve it? Cheers
    Any suggestions guys?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

If your using windows 10 you could just use the xbox app party chat if you have ahead set that also uses blue tooth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Topic