Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 46 of 46

Topic: Super CA - Public Beta

  1. #31
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    Here they all are - re-sized to the dimensions in the app and saved as gifs
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #32
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    Sure why not? it's a compatible controller

    Thank you! We will add Wii controller .

  3. #33
    LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    I was going to change the title bar to officially unofficially powered by controlllermax.com

    I blame Excalibur for the poor cut picture it has nothing to do with me being to lazy to fix it! And, does anyone still use a wii?

    Latest screenshot for you;
    Attachment 608

    The program gets that logo from your homepage each time it loads. So if you update it and keep the same file name, it will show the change

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDawn For This Useful Post:


  5. #34
    MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyDawn View Post
    I was going to change the title bar to officially unofficially powered by controlllermax.com

    I blame Excalibur for the poor cut picture it has nothing to do with me being to lazy to fix it! And, does anyone still use a wii?

    Latest screenshot for you;
    Attachment 608

    The program gets that logo from your homepage each time it loads. So if you update it and keep the same file name, it will show the change
    I'm sure there are some who use the Wii controller. I would add it.

  6. #35
    LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    Quote Originally Posted by token View Post
    I'm sure there are some who use the Wii controller. I would add it.
    It is already done

  7. #36
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta











  8. #37
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    I'll get that logo done for Super CA too

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:


  10. #38
    LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    I'll get that logo done for Super CA too
    Thanks, the final version should be ready in a couple of days. All we will need to do is add your banner.

  11. #39
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Question Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    Is this project still being developed?

  12. #40
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanzo420 View Post
    Is this project still being developed?
    nope

  13. #41
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    were do we download it?

  14. #42
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionKiller View Post
    were do we download it?
    KittyDawn closed the download link , so there is no such link.

  15. #43
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    nope
    Aww bummer... this seemed like it was gonna be awesome

  16. #44
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanzo420 View Post
    Aww bummer... this seemed like it was gonna be awesome
    It was

  17. #45
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    Hello everyone
    it will be released public

  18. #46
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: Super CA - Public Beta

    Quote Originally Posted by CoDMoDz View Post
    Hello everyone
    it will be released public
    nope

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •