Topic: Taking forever to find my serial.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Taking forever to find my serial.

I plugged in my cronusmax for the first time and its taking forever to find the serial. I restarted the program and even unplugged it and tried again. I can't install any gamepacks or do anything. It says its connected but in the programmer section it wont find my serial.

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: Taking forever to find my serial.

How do you mean? It takes less than a second for Cronus Pro to read the serial from the device.

In the programmer tab, does is show your serial number under where is says 'Device Memory Slots' in the top right hand corner?

What is the issue you are having? Do you mean you cannot program the device at all? What does it say in the bottom Right hand corner of Cronus Pro? It should say Device Connected (ID 2508:0001)

Community Boss

User Info Menu

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

It says its connected but it still says at the top retrieving serial number. So I can't install any gamepacks.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Im still waiting for you to post a request in the forum I gave you

SILVER III

User Info Menu

i have the same problem gtuner pro v.3.06 installed and everything was removed before install.
    gtuner can't find my serial number at all, it says retrieving device serial number.... and thats it.
    fw 1.62 is installed on my cronusmax device if that matters and it shows up in the bottom left corner as connected with an ID number next to it.
    the ID displayed is (2508:0001) I got the cronusmax from oct 2013 - may 2014.
    Is this one to old to use with the new gtuner?

Attachment 710

I definitely need some help here guys