Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Topic: COD ADVANCED WARFARE [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool (Gamepad)

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: CALL of DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE - game-pad ver.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpker802 View Post
    Only bug ive noticed is sometimes it starts zooming in and out like crazy like twitch zooming what I do is just reset cm to 0 then back to 1 to fix it. I can't seem to get the anti recoil right for the gun im using hopefully someone can help me. I am using the MK14 with foregrip, ive messed with the anti recoil settings but just can't seem to get them right.
    I found some anti recoil settings that work pretty decent for me now. Also the bug ive noticed is with the latest script excalibur where you posted "Updated... fixed some minor bugs." For some reason after awhile that script starts twitch zooming with the gun. I am using one of the first scripts that was posted and it's working fine.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mrpker802 View Post
    I found some anti recoil settings that work pretty decent for me now. Also the bug ive noticed is with the latest script excalibur where you posted "Updated... fixed some minor bugs." For some reason after awhile that script starts twitch zooming with the gun. I am using one of the first scripts that was posted and it's working fine.

Which one ? Give my the number of post please!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I'm really new at this scripting stuff, like this is my first time using this kind of technology but I'm guessing that I just copy and paste the script, save it, then drag and drop it onto the CronusMax and I'm good to go

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stevie_aye View Post
    I'm really new at this scripting stuff, like this is my first time using this kind of technology but I'm guessing that I just copy and paste the script, save it, then drag and drop it onto the CronusMax and I'm good to go
    exact!
    but after drag and drop it into a slot remember to click "program device slot" button, on the bottom right of Cronus Pro programmer section
    Here you can find a very well done guide: Guide: How to use scripts from the forums

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Very detailed and thank you very much. I will be a very proud owner of a CronusMax very soon once delivery has been made (no idea what delivery times are like here in the UK) and the community and help has been awesome. Thank you

LEGENDARY EAGLE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stevie_aye View Post
    Very detailed and thank you very much. I will be a very proud owner of a CronusMax very soon once delivery has been made (no idea what delivery times are like here in the UK) and the community and help has been awesome. Thank you
    Did you order from www.CK3.co.uk?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Yeah that's where I ordered it from

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Ok im pretty new, actually really new. I can get everything on my usb but im not sure how to turn the mods on. I looked at the script but couldnt see where it tells you. My light on my usb is blue. Donno how to get it on to purple. Maybe im a lil slow lol... Any help would be appreciated. And will this script work on xbox one

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

i couldnt get this to work i only wanted to use the auto dash or the flick dash but couldnt activate it or use it..same with the other features...any help bro? great job on the script you're good at what u do

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbooton View Post
    Ok im pretty new, actually really new. I can get everything on my usb but im not sure how to turn the mods on. I looked at the script but couldnt see where it tells you. My light on my usb is blue. Donno how to get it on to purple. Maybe im a lil slow lol... Any help would be appreciated. And will this script work on xbox one
    Hi there,
    go and read some guides - first like this one :

Guide: How to use scripts from the forums

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thepr0 View Post
    i couldnt get this to work i only wanted to use the auto dash or the flick dash but couldnt activate it or use it..same with the other features...any help bro? great job on the script you're good at what u do
    There is no such function like auto dash - if you use this script you can dash if you double flick Left Analogue Stick to the : LEFT, RIGHT or BACK.
    Other instructions - read the text in GREEN.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Excalibur i did it work but i was auto sprinting and for some reason my movements were off with the left analong it felt weird not natural at all....any reason why? i even deleted all the coding except for the dash and it still was acting up...when you make that new video if you do get around to it post a link on this thread or new ill like to see how it works

User Info Menu

Excalibur i did it work but i was auto sprinting and for some reason my movements were off with the left analong it felt weird not natural at all....any reason why? i even deleted all the coding except for the dash and it still was acting up...when you make that new video if you do get around to it post a link on this thread or new ill like to see how it works

You told me that you use M&Kb - then why you write in section for Game-pad ?
    Sorry dude, there was a bug in this script . The dashes didn't work - now I fix that and they work. Note - to perform dash - double press button for Left, Right or Back but in this moment do not hold button forward .
    I updated application . Go and try it and give me feed back.

User Info Menu

This is the SGI ( Script Game Interface) for game-pad version.

SGI COD
    AWGame-pad ver.2.0

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    This is the SGI ( Script Game Interface) for game-pad version.

SGI COD
    AWGame-pad ver.2.0
    I've added antirecoil adjustable but bytecode max size (4346 bytes) exceeded .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

i knew i wasnt bugging lol thanks bro i appreciate all your help and work...anyway i can edit the script and change it to where i just flick it once to dash?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

yeah max byte code exceeded i couldnt use the whole thing i had to delete some of the stuff which is cool

User Info Menu

I will fix this after some ours ( right now I'm working ).

I will need some time to check it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    I've added antirecoil adjustable but bytecode max size (4346 bytes) exceeded .
    Thanks LEX LOST - I will fix that sooner.

User Info Menu

yeah max byte code exceeded i couldnt use the whole thing i had to delete some of the stuff which is cool

Sorry - incidentally delete your last post. You mentioned some glitch or bug - can't remember the exact text.

If you can give me more info about this glitch or bug?

New version:
    SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.2.1

fixed code.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

no glitch it was just coding error on my part that program is beast only thing it wont code the things you select ON like when you go to script code or copy it copies the entire code

User Info Menu

no glitch it was just coding error on my part that program is beast only thing it wont code the things you select ON like when you go to script code or copy it copies the entire code

Sorry man , can't understood exactly what you say.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

When i go to the program and copy and paste the code it copies the whole script with you everything in it. I enable only 2 things but when i copy the code it has a lot of things like enable that i did not choose. Basically the program doesny give you the code script for the options that you only selected but the whole script

User Info Menu

When i go to the program and copy and paste the code it copies the whole script with you everything in it. I enable only 2 things but when i copy the code it has a lot of things like enable that i did not choose. Basically the program doesny give you the code script for the options that you only selected but the whole script

Give me example. And yes the program give you all the script , not only the options that you choose. You don't need to worry about them.

User Info Menu

Updated - new version :

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.2.2

-all variables set to FALSE .

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

you've done an excellent job man seriously..im happy with the results i only use the fast reload and fire jump shot..tried switch the fire button to jump button so it double jumps from pressing once but so far its good....NOW for other things if you like to fix i tried looking for bugs..theres a slight glitch bug with the fast reload everytime i start or sprint it does a weapon switch cancel animation also after i jump or dash it doest the same animation like fast reload..2nd bug i found was the anti recoil after like 10 minutes the whole screen started twitching like crazy im not sure why might want to check it out..you done a great job man and i know you take pride in your work so if you like to fix the bugs for other its up to you thanks for all your help

29. The Following User Says Thank You to thepr0 For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

you've done an excellent job man seriously..im happy with the results i only use the fast reload and fire jump shot..tried switch the fire button to jump button so it double jumps from pressing once but so far its good....NOW for other things if you like to fix i tried looking for bugs..theres a slight glitch bug with the fast reload everytime i start or sprint it does a weapon switch cancel animation also after i jump or dash it doest the same animation like fast reload..2nd bug i found was the anti recoil after like 10 minutes the whole screen started twitching like crazy im not sure why might want to check it out..you done a great job man and i know you take pride in your work so if you like to fix the bugs for other its up to you thanks for all your help
    Thank you !
    For Fast Reload I use the old glitch - switch weapons before the animation cancel . Thats why you see switch weapons.
    For Jump and dash - I didn't sow switch weapons ( will examine this ) -- I don't have this in code.

Will examine and Anti-recoil.

Thank you again for your feedback !

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

yeah of course no problem anything to help out..well the fast reload is glitch out when you start the game or live as soon as you sprint or do any movement it does the reload switch weapon animation..just needs a little touch up even when you cancel the reload on your own it does the whole switch wreapon animation and it trows you off or gets you killed

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Need help loading 2.2 I open it up, turn on drop shot, rapid fire and fast reload. Go and click on the code display tab, copy all. Paste in Cronus Pro as I should, save and when I drag and drop to a slot I get an error code stating "There is an error in script: 1: whatever I named it"

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

yeah thats what i was trying to tell Excaliber when you copy the script it copies the whole code instead of what you selected enable

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast