Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Topic: COD ADVANCED WARFARE [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool (Gamepad)

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: CALL of DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE - game-pad ver.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhitot View Post
    Need help loading 2.2 I open it up, turn on drop shot, rapid fire and fast reload. Go and click on the code display tab, copy all. Paste in Cronus Pro as I should, save and when I drag and drop to a slot I get an error code stating "There is an error in script: 1: whatever I named it"

Sorry man- there was a bug in application. Now I updated and fixed this bug. You can try now.

yeah thats what i was trying to tell Excaliber when you copy the script it copies the whole code instead of what you selected enable
    Its more difficult to separate the code in this way. If you didn't activate some of the mods they do not harm your game.

User Info Menu

Updated - new version :

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.2.3

info:
    - fixed bug in apllication

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Excalibur, thank you very much all is working great in private match. Will go on public and see if it all holds together. If you don't here from me its all good. Just wanted to add both you and Lex Lost are truly awesome. Your responses to the community are quick and always polite and courteous even when communication is difficult. Very fast turnaround times on fix's as well. Any company would be lucky to have either of you on their team, glad you're here and hope you get paid well for what you do.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhitot For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

^This guy is absolutely right great work you guys done and to the others in the forum who are constantly helping others and putting in work..thanks to all

edited to provide feedback for new update...theres a script error in the anti recoil..line 338 """"'Left' is not defined.""""
    also the old reload glitch is still glitchin out but its not too bad..other than that great script..

after 15 minutes of use with almost everything disable or false even with one thing enable and most of the script deleted it was unplayable.. the script started twitching i couldnt aim down it just kept twitching the screen crazy something in the script is causing the code to not work straight..also the dash is mess up when you ADS sometimes it seems like you strafe or move on its on

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepr0 For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thepr0 View Post
    ^This guy is absolutely right great work you guys done and to the others in the forum who are constantly helping others and putting in work..thanks to all

edited to provide feedback for new update...theres a script error in the anti recoil..line 338 """"'Left' is not defined.""""
    also the old reload glitch is still glitchin out but its not too bad..other than that great script..

after 15 minutes of use with almost everything disable or false even with one thing enable and most of the script deleted it was unplayable.. the script started twitching i couldnt aim down it just kept twitching the screen crazy something in the script is causing the code to not work straight..also the dash is mess up when you ADS sometimes it seems like you strafe or move on its on
    Thank you again for your feedback!

theres a script error in the anti recoil..line 338 """"'Left' is not defined.""""
    You are deleted the definition of Left.

Script can not behave like that.
    Twitching on the screen when you ADS can happen if you have active the Akimbo mode.
    Look carefully which is yours buttons for switching mods.
    In game you probably incidentally switch some mods and this can make your problems.
    I make test and nothing of this do not happen with me.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Updated this code and now is in its own sticky thread.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND View Post
    I made a tac19 jitter for COD AW. I'm trying my best to convert my macro into simplest operational form. I just edited my old BO2 sprint jitter to hopefully be a operational jitter for the CM.

Note: this mod REQUIRES: GUN HO PERK & ABSOLUTELY will not work with FAST HANDS PERK.

Hopefully Excalibur or Lex can make this script universal for all platforms and test my settings to see if they transpose from my macro software settings.

This mod shoots silent shots and yes they all do damage. Hopefully my setup works for CM and u can enjoy it before it gets patched.

So please convert to script, test and report back how or if it works. Remember the perk requirement as well.

main {
    // If RT is pressed run RT_jitter combo.
    if(get_val(XB360_RT))
    combo_run(RT_jitter);}

combo RT_jitter{
    set_val(XB360_RT, 100);
    wait(10);
    set_val(XB360_RT, 100);
    set_val(XB360_X, 100);
    set_val(XB360_LS ,0);
    Set_val(XB360_LY, 0);
    wait(10);
    set_val(XB360_RT, 100);
    Set_val(XB360_LS,100);
    set_val(XB360_LY, -78);
    set_val(XB360_X, 100);
    wait(50);
    set_val(XB360_RT, 100);
    set_val(XB360_LS, 100);
    set_val(XB360_LY, -78);
    set_val(XB360_X,0);
    wait(80);
    }

Thanks N3RDY !

here is the multi platform code:

User Info Menu

Updated - new version :

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.2.4

now you can remove the code for
    - AKIMBO mod
    - ANTIRECOIL mod

User Info Menu

Updated :

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.2.5

some improvements in application
    added all Perks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

XB1 Multiplayer Performance Question: Only posted here because this area gets a lot more views. This is directed to any who have the knowledge.

Problem: When playing online what I see as I am playing; I start shooting a player, they turn around and kill me with what seems to be one or two shots very quickly. This can be in any scenario, coming around a corner and so on. However when watching the kill-cam after, it shows the other player shooting me first, when I thought I was shooting them first. This happens in 90% or more of the games. Seems like I am almost always 1/2 a second or more behind real time play. Is this simply due to the fact that they do not have dedicated servers and host advantage is still so significant? Or, is there something I can do? Below is a list of my current set up.

ISP: AT&T U-Verse
    Mbps: 45 down and 6 up
    NAT: Open on both XB1 and COD
    XB1: Hardwired

Again any help form anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rhitot View Post
    XB1 Multiplayer Performance Question: Only posted here because this area gets a lot more views. This is directed to any who have the knowledge.

Problem: When playing online what I see as I am playing; I start shooting a player, they turn around and kill me with what seems to be one or two shots very quickly. This can be in any scenario, coming around a corner and so on. However when watching the kill-cam after, it shows the other player shooting me first, when I thought I was shooting them first. This happens in 90% or more of the games. Seems like I am almost always 1/2 a second or more behind real time play. Is this simply due to the fact that they do not have dedicated servers and host advantage is still so significant? Or, is there something I can do? Below is a list of my current set up.

ISP: AT&T U-Verse
    Mbps: 45 down and 6 up
    NAT: Open on both XB1 and COD
    XB1: Hardwired

Again any help form anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks
    I read an article about this and yes main part of this is this game not having dedicated servers. This game suffers severe lag especially on psn network. I love my ps4 but Xbox is light years ahead of psn as far as online service. Still xbox user have had the same issues as u state. This drives me nuts! I can't tell u how many times I've shot someone first then drop over dead and in their kill can there like 1 to 2 seconds faster on there screen.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Hey is there any script or somehow to bunny hop when you hold down xb1_A? instead of double jumping high in a dash i want to hold it down and let it jump once over and over in a bunny hop way...maybe by speeding the button press or something?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

you're the greatest Lex thanks to both for all the help

User Info Menu

Hey is there any script or somehow to bunny hop when you hold down xb1_A? instead of double jumping high in a dash i want to hold it down and let it jump once over and over in a bunny hop way...maybe by speeding the button press or something?

I made this - and try it in game it is working
    Instead of holding JUMP button - you hold Forward Stick ( Left Stick UP) and press ones JUMP button - this will activate BUNNY_HOPE

Here is the code :

Code:
    /* *
    * GPC SCRIPT
    *  GPC is a scripting language with C-like syntax.
    *  To learn more access GPC Language Reference on Help menu.
    * *********************************************************** */
    int JumpOn=FALSE;
    main {
    set_val(TRACE_1,JumpOn);
       if(get_val(19)&& get_val(12)<-80)JumpOn=TRUE;
       if(get_val(12)>-20)JumpOn=FALSE;

if(JumpOn && get_val(12)<-80){ set_val(19,0);combo_run(BUNNY_HOPE);}

}

combo BUNNY_HOPE  {
       set_val(19,0);
       wait(500);
       set_val(19,100);
       wait(250);
    }

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

neither codes work for AW but its ok ill figure it out and play with the code thanks again

User Info Menu

Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Gamepad Edition

Updated ....

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.2.6

Information :

added
    DROP SHOT
    - normal
    - press sensitivity

DASH SHOT
    - normal
    - press sensitivity

JUMP SHOT
    - normal
    - press sensitivity

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

like the new update bro good work...i wanted to ask you maybe it might be something you might want to add to your program later on as an option....is there any way to get the auto reload sprint ? like the AW gamepack version...the switch weapon fast reload glitches a little bit i rather have the sprint one...

I know i asked for a lot of favors and i appreciate all the help i wanted to see if you can help me with this part of your script (DROP SHOT)
    i have it set to where if i bress B it auto drop shot to the floor BUT my problem is when i scope in it cancels the auto drop...so i was wondering how can i have it to when i ads i can press b once to drop shot or if i auto drop shot on my way down i can ads with out having it cancel...

User Info Menu

like the new update bro good work...i wanted to ask you maybe it might be something you might want to add to your program later on as an option....is there any way to get the auto reload sprint ? like the AW gamepack version...the switch weapon fast reload glitches a little bit i rather have the sprint one...

I know i asked for a lot of favors and i appreciate all the help i wanted to see if you can help me with this part of your script (DROP SHOT)
    i have it set to where if i bress B it auto drop shot to the floor BUT my problem is when i scope in it cancels the auto drop...so i was wondering how can i have it to when i ads i can press b once to drop shot or if i auto drop shot on my way down i can ads with out having it cancel...

Okay I will take a look at this and will add it like a new options.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

No rest for the genius, Ivan!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I know lol ay man great work for real i know it takes a lot of time even when you know what you're doing..no rush on this its not serious i turn it off it was confusing me lol

User Info Menu

In my investigation FAST RELOAD didn't work - I think that this glitch is patched . I was trying both methods and the result is the same.
    The game has fast reload ( if you double press reload button ) but this make you lost the bullets in magazine .

I will add the options to go PRONE when you ADS and press PRONE_BTN.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

if you want is not a big deal honestly i kind of figure it out on my own playing around with your script...learning little by little..also the double reload button it never works for me im not sure why

32. The Following User Says Thank You to thepr0 For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

if you want is not a big deal honestly i kind of figure it out on my own playing around with your script...learning little by little..also the double reload button it never works for me im not sure why
    I think that this options is good not only for you and will be used from other people.

User Info Menu

Updated ...

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.2.7

1.1 If DROP SHOT is ON - press PRONE btn. when you ADS to go prone.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Excalibur, could you look into making an anti-recoil script for the BAL(with or without the foregrip attachment) please? It's easily the most used gun in the game (about 90% of the player base uses it here on the Xbox One for example), so it would be a HUGELY helpful script. I know a generic anti-recoil script exists in the forum, but if you could fine-tune it with your expertise to the bAL, that would be much appreciated and a great script for the CM community

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SHawking01 View Post
    Excalibur, could you look into making an anti-recoil script for the BAL(with or without the foregrip attachment) please? It's easily the most used gun in the game (about 90% of the player base uses it here on the Xbox One for example), so it would be a HUGELY helpful script. I know a generic anti-recoil script exists in the forum, but if you could fine-tune it with your expertise to the bAL, that would be much appreciated and a great script for the CM community

Thanks!

Okay. I will try to find the best values for BAL.

User Info Menu

Updated ...

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.2.8

INFORMATION:

- fixed some bugs

User Info Menu

Updated ...

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.2.9

INFORMATION:

-added settings for Anti-recoil
    - for BAL Assault Rifle

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Can you show me the seperate code what I need for the no recoil with the BALI want the script to be activated. . I only need that at the moment.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast