Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Topic: COD ADVANCED WARFARE [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool (Gamepad)

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Gamepad Edition

And can you also add a function the sensitivity can go down, instead of up when zoomed in. I think this can be very helpful for console players

And btw very nice job on the script/interface

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alex921 View Post
    And can you also add a function the sensitivity can go down, instead of up when zoomed in. I think this can be very helpful for console players

And btw very nice job on the script/interface

Updated ...

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.3.0

INFORMATION:

I added what you want - now there is 2 options for ADS Sensitivity :

- Increase
    - Decrease

ANTI RECOIL can now e On / Off

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

i have to try this bal anti recoil not a fan of it but this coding is real good ill get back to this with results...the auto drop shot was perfect Excaliber i havent seen anyone with that only thing i have to get used to is after you drop to the ground and try to sprint to get up theres a big delay it wont get up fast enough or sprint but i think thats the game

ok ive tried the anti recoil im not sure what im doing wrong or how to set it up right but i tried the bal-27 anti recoil and it was bad i couldnt pull my gun up or move my ads around or up it was just pulling it straight down...i dont used anti recoil but i thought i go ahead and test this out for everyone, theres also a glitch with the script even with everything disable when you dash and ads after when you stop ads it strafes to the left or right by itself..what i had to do is delete anything with dash or sprint..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thepr0 View Post
    i have to try this bal anti recoil not a fan of it but this coding is real good ill get back to this with results...the auto drop shot was perfect Excaliber i havent seen anyone with that only thing i have to get used to is after you drop to the ground and try to sprint to get up theres a big delay it wont get up fast enough or sprint but i think thats the game

ok ive tried the anti recoil im not sure what im doing wrong or how to set it up right but i tried the bal-27 anti recoil and it was bad i couldnt pull my gun up or move my ads around or up it was just pulling it straight down...i dont used anti recoil but i thought i go ahead and test this out for everyone, theres also a glitch with the script even with everything disable when you dash and ads after when you stop ads it strafes to the left or right by itself..what i had to do is delete anything with dash or sprint..

Thanks for the feedback!

Yes when you prone and want to sprint there is a bid delay - but thats from the game.

I already put some values for BAL-27 - you must use the latest version of S.G.I. - ver. 3.0.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

i did use the values but when i shoot the gun pulls all the way down i can even aim left or right or pull my aim back up..is there something wrong? do i need to adjust something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Thanks for the feedback!

Yes when you prone and want to sprint there is a bid delay - but thats from the game.

I already put some values for BAL-27 - you must use the latest version of S.G.I. - ver. 3.0.

User Info Menu

i did use the values but when i shoot the gun pulls all the way down i can even aim left or right or pull my aim back up..is there something wrong? do i need to adjust something?
    Sorry - this values was without Rapid Fire but Anti recoil works only when there is Rapid Fire.
    Yes you will nead of RAPID FIRE but in my opinion the BAL-27 do not needs of Anti Recoil .

I was use Rapid Fire with RATE of FIRE = 8 and all the bullets goes in one point.

The best RATE of FIRE next to 8 is 25.

For Ak 12 - ROF = 25. No Anti Recoil.

For HBRa3 - ROF = 25. No Anti Recoil.

I do not use Anti Recoil.

If somebody has a good values for Rapid Fire and/ or Anti Recoil please post them here and I will put them in application!

User Info Menu

Updated ...

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.3.1

INFORMATION:
    - Added RATE of FIRE for
    - AK12
    -BAL-27
    -HBRa3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Am I understanding the above correctly?

Anti-Recoil only works when Rapid Fire is ON? Yes or No?
    So no best Anti-Recoil values for Bal-27 yet because of this?

Can you then do best values for the MK-14, Anti-Recoil and Rapid Fire so we can select?

Thanks in advance

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rhitot View Post
    Am I understanding the above correctly?

Anti-Recoil only works when Rapid Fire is ON? Yes or No?
    So no best Anti-Recoil values for Bal-27 yet because of this?

Can you then do best values for the MK-14, Anti-Recoil and Rapid Fire so we can select?

Thanks in advance
    HI Rhitot,
    yes- Antirecoil works better with rapid fire.
    in my experiments Bal work best if you use Rapid Fire with RATE of FIRE = 25 and no ANTI-RECOIL. Just use attachments - Foregrip
    I will take a look at MK-14 too.
    I already make this changes in application- look at screenshot:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Honestly you dont need anti recoil on the bal if you use GRIP. it would be goo on red dot, stock and quickdraw. ive tried the values for the rapid fire on the bal and yes theres hardly any recoil but it slowed down the rate of fire on the bal by a lot which is useless. like you said Excaliber its better not to use anything the bal its good as it is right now

User Info Menu

Updated ...

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.3.3

INFORMATION:
    -added more options in application

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Excaliber i have a question bro your script has this ads sensitivity automatically enable i play on 20 insane using xim4 tru CM imitating the x1 analog would i gain more control of the aiming messing with the sensitivity on the script? I usually delete it but im thinking of trying it out and i want your opinion to see if it gives me more control or a better feel

User Info Menu

Excaliber i have a question bro your script has this ads sensitivity automatically enable i play on 20 insane using xim4 tru CM imitating the x1 analog would i gain more control of the aiming messing with the sensitivity on the script? I usually delete it but im thinking of trying it out and i want your opinion to see if it gives me more control or a better feel
    I will answer if you told me how you manage XIM4 to work with CM.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

very easy i have a wire 360 plug in to my xim 4 in the back, mouse and sony nav in the front as far as my xim4 setup...now i have a cronus plug in to the xbox with usb extension and a usb cable plug in to my laptop as well NOW the ONLY way to make it work is one having a wire 360 controller 2. having the cronus plug in to your computer at all times with gtuner settings correctly. i plug in my xbox 1 to cronus first for Authentication when it goes to 0 i then plug in my xim4..now the key to know if it works is once you unplug x1 controller and plug the xim4 if goes to AU again you have to repeat the whole process of plugin and unplug-in till you get the xim4 on 0..not very hard most of the time i get it on the 1st or 2nd try..hope that help but just know the CM does work with xim4

also if you or anyone will like pictures on the setup for instructions or a video im more than happy to provide one..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thepr0 For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

very easy i have a wire 360 plug in to my xim 4 in the back, mouse and sony nav in the front as far as my xim4 setup...now i have a cronus plug in to the xbox with usb extension and a usb cable plug in to my laptop as well NOW the ONLY way to make it work is one having a wire 360 controller 2. having the cronus plug in to your computer at all times with gtuner settings correctly. i plug in my xbox 1 to cronus first for Authentication when it goes to 0 i then plug in my xim4..now the key to know if it works is once you unplug x1 controller and plug the xim4 if goes to AU again you have to repeat the whole process of plugin and unplug-in till you get the xim4 on 0..not very hard most of the time i get it on the 1st or 2nd try..hope that help but just know the CM does work with xim4

also if you or anyone will like pictures on the setup for instructions or a video im more than happy to provide one..
    Thanks bro, here we have a lot of people that want to know how to do this setup.
    Will be very helpful for all of them if you can make tutorial + video .

About sensitivity - you must remove sensitivity part of script or just set value to zero (0 ). Because you have this with your XIM4.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

yeah i just figure this out around the same time i started bothering you about your script lol before that i search here how to set it up and other places and no one knew how to till one day i figure it out messing around with the settings..ill do a video this weekend i work a lot so when i do get the free time ill make sure ill post a link in the forums

19. The Following User Says Thank You to thepr0 For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Mr. Excalibur,

Thanks very much for adding the MK-14 with best Rapid Fire values.

Can you please also add best Anti-Recoil values without fore grip and make it selectable for the MK-14?

Error in drag and drop for 3.3 version.

Just like the one I alerted you too before, message #59. Error in script: 1: whatever I named it.

User Info Menu

Mr. Excalibur,

Thanks very much for adding the MK-14 with best Rapid Fire values.

Can you please also add best Anti-Recoil values without fore grip and make it selectable for the MK-14?

Error in drag and drop for 3.3 version.

Just like the one I alerted you too before, message #59. Error in script: 1: whatever I named it.

Okay- I will try to find this for you.

Will updated the application when I find the bug.

User Info Menu

Updated ...

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.3.4

INFORMATION:
    -fixed bug in application

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

I.d.k if anyone has tried this yet but if u use rapidfire set @ 16.4 sps on the second assault riffle (believe it's the ak 12) it will have zero recoil with little loss of normal rate of fire. U can then ditch the grip perk and even add a silencer and pick people off across the map. This is the weapon I use and I find it to be very handy. I never really like any anti recoil that is anloge opperated. I find that using rapidfire on a hand full of full automatics is the best method of deleting recoil climb. Just my personal opinion.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WHITE 4ND N3RDY View Post
    I.d.k if anyone has tried this yet but if u use rapidfire set @ 16.4 sps on the second assault riffle (believe it's the ak 12) it will have zero recoil with little loss of normal rate of fire. U can then ditch the grip perk and even add a silencer and pick people off across the map. This is the weapon I use and I find it to be very handy. I never really like any anti recoil that is anloge opperated. I find that using rapidfire on a hand full of full automatics is the best method of deleting recoil climb. Just my personal opinion.
    Thank you!
    From my experience, I also came to similar conclusions, and therefore will support your opinion.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

OK, since we seem to have two very brilliant tech guy's (Excalibur & White 4nd N3rdy) Oops, can't leave out Lex, therefore 3.

Can you see if you can work your magic for the MK-14? Finding a Rapid Fire setting that will eliminate recoil.

Or will this not work since it is Semi-Auto?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhitot For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

OK, since we seem to have two very brilliant tech guy's (Excalibur & White 4nd N3rdy) Oops, can't leave out Lex, therefore 3.

Can you see if you can work your magic for the MK-14? Finding a Rapid Fire setting that will eliminate recoil.

Or will this not work since it is Semi-Auto?

For now you can use the ROF in version 3.4 -
    - With fore grip - ROF=12 for Rapid Fire.
    - Without fore grip - ROF=2 or 3 for Rapid Fire.

In both cases no Anti Recoil.
    This are my conclusions after some testings.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

its the kick on the MK-14 that makes the recoil kick up a lot but to be honest the IMR is better so is the ARX compare to the mk even with the faster rate of fire...

hey Excaliber you know how you have the fast reload..what if you did like a double tap x button real fast to make it reload automatically quick sometimes in the game it doesnt work when i quickly double tap reload..wouldnt be a bad idea to implement that in your script as a bonus lol

User Info Menu

its the kick on the MK-14 that makes the recoil kick up a lot but to be honest the IMR is better so is the ARX compare to the mk even with the faster rate of fire...

hey Excaliber you know how you have the fast reload..what if you did like a double tap x button real fast to make it reload automatically quick sometimes in the game it doesnt work when i quickly double tap reload..wouldnt be a bad idea to implement that in your script as a bonus lol
    About double tap reload button - I don't know - If you want I can implement this to the script.

Like - hold ADS+ press Reload button = Double tap RELOAD button.

I will give you a options to choose which button combination will do this.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Updated...

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.3.5

- Added Swap Buttons option

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I tried swapping (A) with (RB) for my Xbox 360 controller. I checked the box, and in game RB remains RB. I tried re-doing the script a few times, and each time the button didn't swap. Also, is there a way to have drop shot adjustments where if you're ADSing and press the crouch button you drop?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HGSLAPHAPPYY View Post
    I tried swapping (A) with (RB) for my Xbox 360 controller. I checked the box, and in game RB remains RB. I tried re-doing the script a few times, and each time the button didn't swap. Also, is there a way to have drop shot adjustments where if you're ADSing and press the crouch button you drop?
    The swap function work very well - I checked .

Look at pictures:

And here is what you try to do :

You can have drop shot adjustment - when you ADS and press Prone button your character will drop.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Looks like I'm running an older version of the software. I'll update and retry. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Updated...

SGI COD AW Game-pad ver.3.6

-check for swap buttons

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast