Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Topic: COD ADVANCED WARFARE [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool (Gamepad)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Gamepad Edition

thank you!

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    We don't have those kind of bugs here.
    Hello,
    I receive my dongle, use your program and past the script.
    But I have 3 questions again :

Why sometime I can't run ? It stop and I can only walk.

Why I don't have the bunny hop ? I stick on button A but I only double jump.

Why sometimes I can't open some link you post because of autorisation ?

Thanks in advance.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snsoftkiller View Post
    Hello,

Thanks in advance.
    Post here the script that you use ( which is generated from application).

SILVER III

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

What exactly do you want to have in this two profiles ?

To run you need to hold Left Stick up and press sprint button. In you two scripts you don't have auto run active, so you need to do it yourself.

Bunny hope - in version for game pad there is no Bunny hope mode.

So if you explain to me what do you want to have I can prepare it for you.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

What exactly do you want to have in this two profiles ?

To run you need to hold Left Stick up and press sprint button. In you two scripts you don't have auto run active, so you need to do it yourself.

Bunny hope - in version for game pad there is no Bunny hope mode.

So if you explain to me what do you want to have I can prepare it for you.
    I want to have burst on my arx with anti recoil, bunny hop when I press and stick A button.

To be able to run only when I stick on sprint.

Dash left when I move my stick fast left or right when I move the stick right.

User Info Menu

I want to have burst on my arx with anti recoil, bunny hop when I press and stick A button.

To be able to run only when I stick on sprint.

Dash left when I move my stick fast left or right when I move the stick right.
    1. ARX is a burst fire weapon there is no need to make it burst,maybe you want to have rapid fire with it so it will fire like a automatic weapons

2. About Bunny hop - I can make it like this - when you press and hold A button for more than 300 ms - Is that okay for you?

3. Dash left or right - it is okay.

Let me know how to proceed .

SILVER III

User Info Menu

1. ARX is a burst fire weapon there is no need to make it burst,maybe you want to have rapid fire with it so it will fire like a automatic weapons

2. About Bunny hop - I can make it like this - when you press and hold A button for more than 300 ms - Is that okay for you?

3. Dash left or right - it is okay.

Let me know how to proceed .
    Yes all is ok for me, if you can do that for me for tonight I'll be a happy boy

User Info Menu

Yes all is ok for me, if you can do that for me for tonight I'll be a happy boy

Okay, don't worry it will be ready after few minutes.

Updated ...

Here you go:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I don't see anti recoil command or you suggest to use foregrip attachment ?

And last question, autoscope is possible on multiplayer ? Or is it any way to increase auto aim sensivity ?

User Info Menu

I don't see anti recoil command or you suggest to use foregrip attachment ?

And last question, autoscope is possible on multiplayer ? Or is it any way to increase auto aim sensivity ?
    Yes, I don't include anti recoil , because in my opinion it doesn't work good in this game. Foregrip is the right decision.

Auto scope is not possible. You have a increased sensitivity when you ADS. Look at line 51
    1. int Sens=20;

It increase you sensitivity with 20% only when you in ADS , if you need more, increase this value ( in range 0 to 100 );

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Yes, I don't include anti recoil , because in my opinion it doesn't work good in this game. Foregrip is the right decision.

Auto scope is not possible. You have a increased sensitivity when you ADS. Look at line 51
    1. int Sens=20;

It increase you sensitivity with 20% only when you in ADS , if you need more, increase this value ( in range 0 to 100 );
    Thanks a lot, can you tell me what fire rate you use cause I love it.

I also remove all error most of them was spaces and also missing // on commentaries lines.

Thanks again and keep it up

14. The Following User Says Thank You to snsoftkiller For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot, can you tell me what fire rate you use cause I love it.

I also remove all error most of them was spaces and also missing // on commentaries lines.

Thanks again and keep it up

define RATE_OF_FIRE=12.5;

This is best for burst fire weapon in my opinion.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hi, i'm a new member,I recently bought the cronusmax plus, I have a
    few questions, with this I can remap any button I want right? for example I want to use R1 on my ps4 controller to jump instead of X button, also I want to use rapid fire and jump shot and anti recoil, is this method better tham the game pad for call of duty aw? also when this program creates the script and i place it in to the programer slot, it will show a filter like the one in the AW game pad to choose different options?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by josh200505 View Post
    hi, i'm a new member,I recently bought the cronusmax plus, I have a
    few questions, with this I can remap any button I want right? for example I want to use R1 on my ps4 controller to jump instead of X button, also I want to use rapid fire and jump shot and anti recoil, is this method better tham the game pad for call of duty aw? also when this program creates the script and i place it in to the programer slot, it will show a filter like the one in the AW game pad to choose different options?

Yes, you can remap or just swap buttons. Maybe you ask what is the difference with game pack ?

Q. also when this program creates the script and i place it in to the programer slot, it will show a filter like the one in the AW game pad to choose different options?

A. - Nope, this application give you a easy way to choose options, but when you choose them it will generate script according you choices , so there is no need to choose again .

But the Game Pack are better choice .

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Yes, you can remap or just swap buttons. Maybe you ask what is the difference with game pack ?

Q. also when this program creates the script and i place it in to the programer slot, it will show a filter like the one in the AW game pad to choose different options?

A. - Nope, this application give you a easy way to choose options, but when you choose them it will generate script according you choices , so there is no need to choose again .

But the Game Pack are better choice .
    ok thanks for your help!

SILVER III

User Info Menu

[MENTION=280729]Excalibur[/MENTION]

Can you please update your tool for Black ops 3 ?

Thanks in advance

User Info Menu

@Excalibur

Can you please update your tool for Black ops 3 ?

Thanks in advance
    I playing on XBOX ONE and I don't have access to the Black Ops 3 beta.

But when the game came I will release a new version of application just for Black Ops 3.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I playing on XBOX ONE and I don't have access to the Black Ops 3 beta.

But when the game came I will release a new version of application just for Black Ops 3.
    I just need to be able to drop shot, when I upload the script I randomly drop.
    I try a lot to activate deactivate on game but nothing happen.

Also another strange thing, when I use the AW script (I program) I can able to jump shot but it change it self to drop shot. So any respawn I should fire to know what mode excatly is activated.

To finish, a simple dropshot without slide with rapid fire is enough for me.

Ps: for the bêta you can find a key for 1 buck on Amazon and this will help us a lot.

User Info Menu

I just need to be able to drop shot, when I upload the script I randomly drop.
    I try a lot to activate deactivate on game but nothing happen.

Also another strange thing, when I use the AW script (I program) I can able to jump shot but it change it self to drop shot. So any respawn I should fire to know what mode excatly is activated.

To finish, a simple dropshot without slide with rapid fire is enough for me.

Ps: for the bêta you can find a key for 1 buck on Amazon and this will help us a lot.
    Okay, I have it now and will start to play to see what we can exploit .

You can post here the script you use so I can check what is wrong .

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

hi excaliber click on link to download i keep getting error 500 on dropbox

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Okay, I have it now and will start to play to see what we can exploit .

You can post here the script you use so I can check what is wrong .

For BO3, this is for dropshot !

Here my script for AW sometimes goes it self to dropshot !

BR,

snsoftkiller

User Info Menu

Here is the script for Black Ops 3 :

INFO

- Drop Shot

- Auto Run if you move Left Stick more than 90% UP

- Rapid Fire

I check it in game and everything seems to work properly.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Here is the script for Black Ops 3 :

INFO

- Drop Shot

- Auto Run if you move Left Stick more than 90% UP

- Rapid Fire

I check it in game and everything seems to work properly.

Would you mind me asking you for a new script, I just want a jump shot one with a good fire rate for the M8 ?

User Info Menu

Would you mind me asking you for a new script, I just want a jump shot one with a good fire rate for the M8 ?

Yes, no problems :

SILVER I

User Info Menu

This one is great! Ty

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Kleineviezerik For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Great thanks for the help!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to youshang For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011