Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 187

Topic: COD ADVANCED WARFARE [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool (Mouse & Keyboard)

  1. #91
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: S.G.I. COD ADVANCED WARFARE - M&Kb vers.

    Quote Originally Posted by myd33 View Post
    ver 3.9 BUTTONS definitions problem. I can not change the button PS4 . Buttons Layout menu dont working

    Hi myd33,
    it is working you just need to use Select Controller like in picture below :



    Quote Originally Posted by Brulenz1 View Post
    My Virusscanner says this is not save , i have norten 360+ . All other versions from SGI going ??? can you help my why my virusscanner says its not save . i am german soory for my bad english

    It is save no viruses or any treads there. I put it in the my drop box. It is checked by Avast. Ignore this alert.

    Quote Originally Posted by ommeds View Post
    Is there a guide for this tool? The instruction video link in OP doesn't seem to be working.

    Thanks
    I will make another video ( the first one was flash animation and for some reason it disappeared).

    But I already write how to use it :

    HOW TO USE THIS APPLICATION
    It is very simple - make active the modes that you want to use in game and then Copy script and go to Cronus Pro.
    Use application SGI COD_AW and adjust all settings then use menu and Copy to Clipboard. Go to Cronus Pro and select Menu -> File New ->Empty File.
    Then paste in the new window . Start MaxAim and select Layout Options ->Load GPC Script.



  2. #92
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I will make another video ( the first one was flash animation and for some reason it disappeared).

    But I already write how to use it :

    HOW TO USE THIS APPLICATION
    It is very simple - make active the modes that you want to use in game and then Copy script and go to Cronus Pro.
    Use application SGI COD_AW and adjust all settings then use menu and Copy to Clipboard. Go to Cronus Pro and select Menu -> File New ->Empty File.
    Then paste in the new window . Start MaxAim and select Layout Options ->Load GPC Script.


    Sorry man, ok i understand how to use but i don't understand which is the layout that i must use.....can i use my layout or i must use a particular layout?? (sorry for my english)

  3. #93
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by barga901 View Post
    Sorry man, ok i understand how to use but i don't understand which is the layout that i must use.....can i use my layout or i must use a particular layout?? (sorry for my english)

    In the game you can choose different layouts:
    - Default
    - Tactical
    - Lefty
    - NOM4D
    - NOM4D Tactical
    If you use some of this layouts ( you choose them in game option menu ) you must choose the same layout in application. Because the script must use the same layout that you use in game. Is this
    clear enough ?

    If you use default button layout in game you don't need to change anything in application, because it use by default this buttons layout.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  5. #94
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    In the game you can choose different layouts:
    - Default
    - Tactical
    - Lefty
    - NOM4D
    - NOM4D Tactical
    If you use some of this layouts ( you choose them in game option menu ) you must choose the same layout in application. Because the script must use the same layout that you use in game. Is this
    clear enough ?

    If you use default button layout in game you don't need to change anything in application, because it use by default this buttons layout.
    this is important because i use tattical, but i would say: when i load gpc in maxaim, which one is the layout of maxaim that can i use? there is a specific layout? o can work it also with my personal buttons layout of maxaim?

  6. #95
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by barga901 View Post
    this is important because i use tattical, but i would say: when i load gpc in maxaim, which one is the layout of maxaim that can i use? there is a specific layout? o can work it also with my personal buttons layout of maxaim?
    Yes . The layout is for buttons for game pad not to the keyboard. For Ex. if you shot with Right Trigger - RT / R2 ( normally this trigger is hook to the left mouse button ) the same must be in application - shot button in Buttons Layout must show RT / R2 ( according the Controller that you select ).

  7. #96
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Yes . The layout is for buttons for game pad not to the keyboard. For Ex. if you shot with Right Trigger - RT / R2 ( normally this trigger is hook to the left mouse button ) the same must be in application - shot button in Buttons Layout must show RT / R2 ( according the Controller that you select ).
    tank you man....
    i try to load scrip with toggle aim, if i understand this feature give me the possibility to scope only with one click of right button of mouse without hold it....if this is right why don't work? and if this isn't right.....maybe you can add this feature i have already the Script but i'm not able to add in your....

  8. #97
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by barga901 View Post
    tank you man....
    i try to load scrip with toggle aim, if i understand this feature give me the possibility to scope only with one click of right button of mouse without hold it....if this is right why don't work? and if this isn't right.....maybe you can add this feature i have already the Script but i'm not able to add in your....

    Thank you!
    You are right, but it is a bug in application. I will fix this right now.
    What do you mean here : i have already the Script but i'm not able to add in your...

  9. #98
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Updated...


    S.G.I. COD Advanced Warfare M&Kb ver. 4.0

    fixed bug for Toggle ADS

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  11. #99
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Updated...


    S.G.I. COD Advanced Warfare M&Kb ver. 4.0

    fixed bug for Toggle ADS
    great man, i would said that i have one script that was able to toogle ads...but ok, you have,already, adjust this.
    i'sorry, i'm full of questions, i have also another problem, when i go in burst fire inside your application, to generate the script, after in assault rifles, if i click on round(3-4-5-6-7-8) this is valid for all rifles assault?? or i must select only one of rifles? and because i can select only one class of rifles? for example: burst fire work only with rifle assault or submachine guns or heavy weapons....why not with all?
    moreover when i go in rapid fire and turn on it, then go in assault rifle and select for example mk14 and change rate of fire, when i select another rifles to change also this, mk14 return in previously rate of fire.
    i hope to explain me.

  12. #100
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by barga901 View Post
    great man, i would said that i have one script that was able to toogle ads...but ok, you have,already, adjust this.
    i'sorry, i'm full of questions, i have also another problem, when i go in burst fire inside your application, to generate the script, after in assault rifles, if i click on round(3-4-5-6-7-8) this is valid for all rifles assault?? or i must select only one of rifles? and because i can select only one class of rifles? for example: burst fire work only with rifle assault or submachine guns or heavy weapons....why not with all?
    moreover when i go in rapid fire and turn on it, then go in assault rifle and select for example mk14 and change rate of fire, when i select another rifles to change also this, mk14 return in previously rate of fire.
    i hope to explain me.
    There is no space to put all this weapons in one window - the another problem is that burst fire is different for different weapons ( it depends of the rate of fire ).
    You can use burst fire to all automatic weapon , just they will not burst in the same rate .
    Here is the table for the burst fire :

    1. Group - HBRa3 / AK12 /

    2. Group - ASM1 / SN6 / MP11 /

    3. Group - BAL / KF5 / Pytaek / Ameli

    Then if you turn Rapid Fire ON - this change everything. I recommend to not use Rapid Fire at all for automatic weapon.

    When you select Rate of Fire you can have only one Rate of Fire . You can't change rate of Fire on the fly when in game to have different rate of fire for different weapons.
    If you want to add this option to the application - this is the other story . Maybe I can add this, but this make the script more complicate to operate when you are in game.

  13. #101
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Updated...


    S.G.I. COD Advanced Warfare M&Kb ver. 3.8

    added :

    QUICK MELEE

    If you choice DROP SHOT now there is additional options:

    - Slide if you're running.
    - Instant Drop ( no slide ).










    Hello Excalibur,

    Nice work you are doing here, thnaks a lot.

    But i think there is still some problem with the double dash. I'am using the new version of your app and doing everything as it was before but in game using double a or d or s does not make the double tash.

    I've checked the sensity-ads menü in your app to see maybe i have accidently marked the remove script for dash but its unmarked.

    What could be the problem or am i doing something wrong without knowing what it is ? On 3.7 i do not have this problem its working very well.

    Thanks in advance

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to redow For This Useful Post:


  15. #102
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    I have same problem

  16. #103
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by redow View Post
    Hello Excalibur,

    Nice work you are doing here, thnaks a lot.

    But i think there is still some problem with the double dash. I'am using the new version of your app and doing everything as it was before but in game using double a or d or s does not make the double tash.

    I've checked the sensity-ads menü in your app to see maybe i have accidently marked the remove script for dash but its unmarked.

    What could be the problem or am i doing something wrong without knowing what it is ? On 3.7 i do not have this problem its working very well.

    Thanks in advance

    Hi redow,
    thank you for your kind words. I will check it but right now I'm at work.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  18. #104
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Updated ....

    S.G.I. COD Advanced Warfare M&Kb ver. 4.1

    1. Fixed bug in Dash Direction moves.

    2.
    Improved code for BUNNY JUMP mode
    - If you Hold Forward Direction and EXTRA INPUT 5 - your character will start Sprinting and make 2 forward dashes ( after that script will count 4 seconds to next possible dash ).
    - Just hold Forward and tap EXTRA INPUT 5 to make Forward dash.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  20. #105
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Thanks Excalibur perfect

  21. #106
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Updated .... added video tutorial

    VIDEO TUTORIAL
    Thank you GL0ZZ3N for this awesome video !



  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  23. #107
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    hi, good work.

    how to change dash directions?

    i used keyboard and mouse and i would like use Shift on keyboard to make a dash


    thanks

  24. #108
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by aikonbr View Post
    hi, good work.

    how to change dash directions?

    i used keyboard and mouse and i would like use Shift on keyboard to make a dash


    thanks
    I'm not sure that understood you correctly - Perhaps you mean the button SPRINT / Dodge ?

    or you want to make with Shif some specific direction ?

  25. #109
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Great job, Excalibur!

    Thank you very much!


  26. The Following User Says Thank You to elisiaelf For This Useful Post:


  27. #110
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    I'm struggling to get my automatic weapons to continuously burst fire, they all just fire a 3 round burst and then it just goes back to fully auto. It doesn't work at all if I have rapid fire enabled. Am I doing something wrong?

    Also is there a way to add ADS upon firing without the use of drop shot or anything else. I would like to point left click to shoot without having to right click for ADS.


  28. #111
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by kham3l3on View Post
    I'm struggling to get my automatic weapons to continuously burst fire, they all just fire a 3 round burst and then it just goes back to fully auto. It doesn't work at all if I have rapid fire enabled. Am I doing something wrong?

    Also is there a way to add ADS upon firing without the use of drop shot or anything else. I would like to point left click to shoot without having to right click for ADS.

    The ADS already added without any other things. By default the ADS is increasing with 20 % .
    If you want to have continuously burst fire - do not use Rapid Fire. For more weapons you don't need of Rapid fire.

    I'm not sure that I understood what you mean with this : . I would like to point left click to shoot without having to right click for ADS.

  29. #112
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Updated ....

    S.G.I. COD Advanced Warfare M&Kb ver. 4.2

    Added the new logo - CronusMAX PLUS.



  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  31. #113
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Now it is very cool !

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to elisiaelf For This Useful Post:


  33. #114
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Updated ....

    S.G.I. COD Advanced Warfare M&Kb ver. 4.3

    Change log :

    - added options to include forward dash with double tap forward button.


  34. #115
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Hello Excalibur,

    Are you planing to do such a nice script for the game Battlefield : Hardline too ?

    Thanks in advance

  35. #116
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by myd33 View Post
    Hello Excalibur,

    Are you planing to do such a nice script for the game Battlefield : Hardline too ?

    Thanks in advance
    Thank you !

    I'm sorry, but no I don't play this game.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  37. #117
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Updated ....

    S.G.I. COD Advanced Warfare M&Kb ver. 4.4

    Change log :

    - New code for Rapid Burst Fire
    - new options in tab Burst Fire

    - Added All Attachments with they're descriptions.

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  39. #118
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    This is great thank you :smile:261

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to madsin For This Useful Post:


  41. #119
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    Quote Originally Posted by madsin View Post
    This is great thank you :smile:261

    Thank you !
    Because these words I worked many hours.

  42. #120
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

    hi all i just buy cm today and trying use SGI for cod ps4 kb&m
    i have watch the video and try setup it but i get error
    can someone help me ?

    ------ GPC: Build started ------
    > 1: test.gpc : C:\Users\SKY\Documents\test.gpc
    > ERROR line 0: syntax error near unexpected token ''.
    Build failed with 1 errors ...


Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •