Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Topic: COD ADVANCED WARFARE [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool (Mouse & Keyboard)

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

Quote Originally Posted by skyline9394 View Post
    hi all i just buy cm today and trying use SGI for cod ps4 kb&m
    i have watch the video and try setup it but i get error
    can someone help me ?

------ GPC: Build started ------
    > 1: test.gpc : C:\Users\SKY\Documents\test.gpc
    > ERROR line 0: syntax error near unexpected token ''.
    Build failed with 1 errors ...

Just copy this text again and paste it in CronusPro.
    I have no errors at all.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post

i did again and again but still error

User Info Menu

i did again and again but still error

Remove from text this part :

and try again.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

hi Excalibur i have set extra button 1.2.3.4 to on off burst fire but in game it dont work can u give me some tips to make it work?
    Attachment 1261

User Info Menu

hi all i just buy cm today and trying use SGI for cod ps4 kb&m
    i have watch the video and try setup it but i get error
    can someone help me ?

------ GPC: Build started ------
    > 1: test.gpc : C:\Users\SKY\Documents\test.gpc
    > ERROR line 0: syntax error near unexpected token ''.
    Build failed with 1 errors ...

Just remove this part from text and try again.

User Info Menu

hi Excalibur i have set extra button 1.2.3.4 to on off burst fire but in game it dont work can u give me some tips to make it work?
    Attachment 1261

Okay.
    Only EXTRA INPUT 3 is for ON/OFF BURST FIRE.

How you config Burst fire ? Show me screenshots from application SGI.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Okay.
    Only EXTRA INPUT 3 is for ON/OFF BURST FIRE.

How you config Burst fire ? Show me screenshots from application SGI.
    here is my app screenshots setup Attachment 1262Attachment 1263Attachment 1264

User Info Menu

here is my app screenshots setup Attachment 1262Attachment 1263Attachment 1264

Post here the script that was generated by application.
    With this option for Burst Fire - when you just tap fire button , your weapon will fire 3 bullets but if you hold fire button it will fire like automatic weapon.
    If you want to continuously burst - select options continuously burst and maybe you must increase the value for : Time between burst ( by default it is set to 10 ).

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Post here the script that was generated by application.
    With this option for Burst Fire - when you just tap fire button , your weapon will fire 3 bullets but if you hold fire button it will fire like automatic weapon.
    If you want to continuously burst - select options continuously burst and maybe you must increase the value for : Time between burst ( by default it is set to 10 ).

thx u for fast reply here is the code
    ok now i understand more
    i will try continuously burst and edit the value see if it work

User Info Menu

thx u for fast reply here is the code
    ok now i understand more
    i will try continuously burst and edit the value see if it work

Yes, Burst Fire On/ Off is hook to the EXTRA INPUT 3

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

is there an option for auto sprint? and the exact dash mode on the gamepad version? the m&kb dash is glitch like the old script on gamepad version when you ads sometimes is strafes a little or moves left or right by itself.. i have tried the auto sprint from gamepad but it didnt work correctly

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thepr0 View Post
    is there an option for auto sprint? and the exact dash mode on the gamepad version? the m&kb dash is glitch like the old script on gamepad version when you ads sometimes is strafes a little or moves left or right by itself.. i have tried the auto sprint from gamepad but it didnt work correctly
    Can you be more specific about Auto Sprint ?

And what do you mean with : exact dash mode on the gamepad version?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I want auto sprint for keyboard there is none..i want to be able to sprint with out holding a key if i hold W it will sprint...or A(left) if i jump with auto sprint it should auto dash.. and the dash scripts are different from gamepad and keyboard i would like to use the gamepad version with the set time variables i have put with the keyboard

User Info Menu

I want auto sprint for keyboard there is none..i want to be able to sprint with out holding a key if i hold W it will sprint...or A(left) if i jump with auto sprint it should auto dash.. and the dash scripts are different from gamepad and keyboard i would like to use the gamepad version with the set time variables i have put with the keyboard
    Okay, but when you use M&Kb it is different - the values for button press are just 0 or 100 - How script will know when you just want to move little bit or you want to sprint ?
    The almost the same problem is for dashes - they can't work in the same way like in game pad version - the reason is the same - the values are only 0 or 100.

If you give my some idea how to do this I will try to make it for you.

User Info Menu

Updated ...

S.G.I. COD Advanced Warfare M&Kb ver. 4.5

I changed dash code, but I can't test it right now (
    I am currently on vacation ) so please test it and give my feedback.

About auto sprint - I'm out of ideas how to do it.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

well 100% is the idea to always sprint but i think its more complicated like you said because for gamepad the (left stick) is one button really for keyboard is 4 different keys and direction...no worries i just used a small script part of your ghost auto sprint and change the butttons works ok.. as for dash i will test for you thank you like always and enjoy your vacation bro

18. The Following User Says Thank You to thepr0 For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

well 100% is the idea to always sprint but i think its more complicated like you said because for gamepad the (left stick) is one button really for keyboard is 4 different keys and direction...no worries i just used a small script part of your ghost auto sprint and change the butttons works ok.. as for dash i will test for you thank you like always and enjoy your vacation bro
    It is easy to make it at 100% sprint always - but you can't walk anymore .

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

by the way the new dash did not work with WASD on keyboard like the old one did...it wouldnt dash at all. and yes i want auto sprint like basically a rapid fire sprint 100% always activated if i want to walk i can press ads or a XB1_lb button and it will walk with out sprint i can wait till you get back this keyboard transition is harder than i thought but i like it just frustrating holding sprint button to dash or sprint for anything i rather have it always on

User Info Menu

by the way the new dash did not work with WASD on keyboard like the old one did...it wouldnt dash at all. and yes i want auto sprint like basically a rapid fire sprint 100% always activated if i want to walk i can press ads or a XB1_lb button and it will walk with out sprint i can wait till you get back this keyboard transition is harder than i thought but i like it just frustrating holding sprint button to dash or sprint for anything i rather have it always on
    Okay, thanks - I will check the code -

User Info Menu

Updated ...

S.G.I. COD Advanced Warfare M&Kb ver. 4.6

added :

​- Auto Sprint ( always ON )
    - Walk if you hold btn. ( in your choose ) or btn
    ( in your choose )

Attachment 1274

- edit dash code .

Please test it and give my feedback!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

both dash and sprint did not work. i just went back to the old dash script you had the only problem with the old one was when your're in ADS strafing left and right sometimes it auto strafes due to the dash coding..sometimes when i strafe from right to the left it auto strafes to the right while im pressing left. the auto sprint is no big deal i just made my forward button my sprint button which worked pretty well.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to thepr0 For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

both dash and sprint did not work. i just went back to the old dash script you had the only problem with the old one was when your're in ADS strafing left and right sometimes it auto strafes due to the dash coding..sometimes when i strafe from right to the left it auto strafes to the right while im pressing left. the auto sprint is no big deal i just made my forward button my sprint button which worked pretty well.

Unfortunately I can't test - I will check the code when I back at home.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

dont worry i fix it used the new combo code, replace the old one, change the values...and added some stuff from gamepad version problem fix works great only thing i cant change is the timer for how fast i can do it but is not needed thank you

28. The Following User Says Thank You to thepr0 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

hi EXcalibur can u add the Anti-Recoil to ur programme plz? it will help me out i still have Recoil problem

User Info Menu

hi EXcalibur can u add the Anti-Recoil to ur programme plz? it will help me out i still have Recoil problem
    Okay, I will add it again ( after 8 hours - I'm very busy today ).

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

thx u very much EXcalibur

User Info Menu

Updated ...

new SGI COD AW M&Kb ver. 4.8

- added Anti Recoil

- Dodge/Dashes option - to use them only when you Jump.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

how should we use this !!!?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I installed it . I have a problem now . when I click S to move backward it do it multiple times and auto dash back . How to fix this ?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast