Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Topic: COD ADVANCED WARFARE [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool (Mouse & Keyboard)

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

yes i found the new SGI just after i posted lol, thank you

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE (SGI) Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Mouse & Keyboard Editio

its works in dualshock 4?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aikonbr View Post
    its works in dualshock 4?
    Yes it works.
    but some mods need the m&kb

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eddie For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Yes it works.
    but some mods need the m&kb
    Thanks =]

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: COD ADVANCED WARFARE [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool (Mouse & Keyboard)

Hey Excalibur,
    How are you? Well I hope. I noticed you have the GPC Script Expert badge there, which got me to thinking you may be the individual to talk to. I am always eager to learn as much as I can, at least about skills and information that are useful to myself in the real world, of course. Get to the point right, here it is, Do you have any sort of learning material (i.e. websites, downloads, a point in the right direction) that relates to script writing. I know it varies depending on its application as in how it's to be used. Are there any languages you would recommend learning first? I have been working on python, but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.

-failxboat
    The Only Bad Shot Is The Shot Not Taken

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: COD ADVANCED WARFARE [S.G.I] Script Generator Interface Tool (Mouse & Keyboard)

Quote Originally Posted by FAILxBOAT View Post
    Hey Excalibur,
    How are you? Well I hope. I noticed you have the GPC Script Expert badge there, which got me to thinking you may be the individual to talk to. I am always eager to learn as much as I can, at least about skills and information that are useful to myself in the real world, of course. Get to the point right, here it is, Do you have any sort of learning material (i.e. websites, downloads, a point in the right direction) that relates to script writing. I know it varies depending on its application as in how it's to be used. Are there any languages you would recommend learning first? I have been working on python, but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.

-failxboat
    Hi and thank you , I'm fine .

About the learning materials relate to script writing - nope , I didn't learn it in this way .
    A lot of practice ( it will be 6 years at december ) and of course my background - I know Basic, Delphi ( Pascal ), after that I was studying C++ and C# but not to much.
    So you with your background of Python are ready to learn GPC Scripting for no time.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Script Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FAILxBOAT View Post
    Hey Excalibur,

-failxboat
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hi and thank you , I'm fine .

About the learning materials relate to script writing - nope , I didn't learn it in this way .
    A lot of practice ( it will be 6 years at december ) and of course my background - I know Basic, Delphi ( Pascal ), after that I was studying C++ and C# but not to much.
    So you with your background of Python are ready to learn GPC Scripting for no time.
    Well, I may add to that, that - if it comes to learning material - your tools (SGI, Script Manipulator, etc) - were a great source for me to learn.

Simply by using those tools a lot I have learned to understand GPC as a scripting language. So maybe something for you as well, FAILxBOAT?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crescens For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Could this be used for the current Modern Warfare at all?

I was waiting for the new SGI but obviously you guys dont have time to do this now so i was wondering if theres anything from this i could use or something similar that would be useful in the new MW.

Cheers!

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hutcho View Post
    Could this be used for the current Modern Warfare at all?

I was waiting for the new SGI but obviously you guys dont have time to do this now so i was wondering if theres anything from this i could use or something similar that would be useful in the new MW.

Cheers!
    Maybe the WW2 is better .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567