Topic: X-AIM & PS4 Console Support - Everything You Need To Know !

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Exclamation X-AIM & PS4 Console Support - Everything You Need To Know !

The CronusMAX PLUS has improved PS4 console support. Here is what is available at this stage:

• Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller on PS4 - GamePacks, Scripting, Button Remapping, Macros
    • Dualshock 4 Wired Controller on PS4 - GamePacks, Scripting, Button Remapping, Macros (Wired = stock controller + micro usb cable)
    • Hori FPS 4 Blue Controller on PS4
    • Keyboard & Mouse on PS4 - X-AIM and Windows PC required (I personally use a cheap HP Mini netbook)
    • Partial Cross-Over Gaming (10 Minutes Reset Timer) Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 controllers. The controller will pause for less than a second once every 10 minutes. No Disconnect and no re-authentication. You do not need to have any plugins running or a PC connected.
    • Full Cross-Over Gaming (No 10 Minutes Reset) Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 controllers plus various racing Wheels (Fanatec, Logitech etc) on PS4 - X-Input or the new X-AIM and Windows PC is required (I personally use a cheap HP Mini netbook)

There are some limitations with PS4 support which I will explain below:

1. Partial Cross-Over Gaming (10 Minutes Reset Timer) Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 controllers. The controller will pause/reset for less than a second once every 10 minutes. No Disconnect and no re-authentication. You do not need to have any plugins running or a PC connected.

2. The DS4 touchpad does not include any swipe function at this time. It currently works as a large button. Please check if your PS4 game requires touchpad swipe to function.

3. If you are using Windows XP you need to make sure you have at least XB1/360/PS3 controller On PS4 : X-AIM quick setup guide[/B]

FYI this is how you use Cross over on the PS4 without X-AIM

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: PS4 Console Support *READ THIS FIRST*

Updated with latest information.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: X-AIM & PS4 Console Support - Everything You Need To Know !

Updated with latest CronusMAX PLUS and X-AIM Information

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Updated to remind XP users that DirectX is required for X-AIM

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: PS4 Console Support *READ THIS FIRST*

I was wondering when the Cronus Max plus will work with Playstaion 4 Pro?

Thank you,

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi,

I have a logitech extreme pro 3d and trying to use via xaim, when i connect joystick to cronusmax i get an"e" flashing, trying to connect to ps4. have used set up but no idea how to move forward, any help welcome